DUBLIN, Aug. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Multiple Myeloma Drugs Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Research and Markets Logo
The global multiple myeloma drugs market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Multiple myeloma, or Kahler's disease, refers to a form of blood cancer that primarily affects the plasma cells. Some of the most common types of multiple myeloma drugs include chemotherapeutic agents, corticosteroids and immunomodulatory agents. These pharmaceutical drugs aid in promoting bone healing, prevent hypercalcemia, bone fracture, spinal cord compression and anemia, while minimizing the need for chemotherapy. The chemotherapeutic agents include various anthracycline antibiotics and alkylating agents, such as melphalan, doxorubicin, vincristine and liposomal doxorubicin. The targeted therapy drugs include proteasome inhibitor, such as bortezomib, and various other compounds, including dexamethasone, prednisone and thalidomide.
Significant developments in the healthcare sector, along with the increasing prevalence of hematological cancer, is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Multiple myeloma is usually caused by specific genetic abnormalities, and the treatment of this disease involves drugs that modulate the immune system and aid in enhancing the efficiency of chemotherapies, radiation therapies, stem cell transplants and platelet transfusion. Furthermore, rising consumer awareness regarding the benefits of biologic therapy drugs, which utilize the body's immune system to identify and attack the myeloma cells, is also providing a boost to the market growth.
Additionally, various technological advancements, such as the development of microRNA therapeutics and nanomedicines for the treatment of multiple myeloma, is acting as another growth-inducing factor. These medicines are used to facilitate the delivery of macromolecular agents into the bone marrow and catalyze antitumor responses. Other factors, including the rising healthcare expenditures and extensive research and development (R&D) activities in the field of medical sciences, are projected to drive the market further. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global multiple myeloma drugs market to grow at a CAGR of around 10% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Amgen Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Genzyme Corporation (Sanofi-Aventis), Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Pharma Mar S.A., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
How has the global multiple myeloma drugs market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
What are the key regional markets?
What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global multiple myeloma drugs market?
What is the breakup of the market based on the therapy?
What is the breakup of the market based on the drug type?
What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
What is the structure of the global multiple myeloma drugs market and who are the key players?
What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Introduction4.1 Overview4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Multiple Myeloma Drugs Market5.1 Market Overview5.2 Market Performance5.3 Impact of COVID-195.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Therapy6.1 Targeted Therapy6.1.1 Market Trends6.1.2 Market Forecast6.2 Biologic Therapy6.2.1 Market Trends6.2.2 Market Forecast6.3 Chemotherapy6.3.1 Market Trends6.3.2 Market Forecast6.4 Others6.4.1 Market Trends6.4.2 Market Forecast
7 Market Breakup by Drug Type7.1 Immunomodulatory Drugs7.1.1 Market Trends7.1.2 Market Forecast7.2 Proteasome Inhibitors7.2.1 Market Trends7.2.2 Market Forecast7.3 Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors7.3.1 Market Trends7.3.2 Market Forecast7.4 Monoclonal Antibody Drugs7.4.1 Market Trends7.4.2 Market Forecast7.5 Steroids7.5.1 Market Trends7.5.2 Market Forecast7.6 Others7.6.1 Market Trends7.6.2 Market Forecast
8 Market Breakup by End-User8.1 Men8.1.1 Market Trends8.1.2 Market Forecast8.2 Women8.2.1 Market Trends8.2.2 Market Forecast
9 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel9.1 Hospital Pharmacies9.1.1 Market Trends9.1.2 Market Forecast9.2 Retail Pharmacies9.2.1 Market Trends9.2.2 Market Forecast9.3 Online Pharmacies9.3.1 Market Trends9.3.2 Market Forecast9.4 Others9.4.1 Market Trends9.4.2 Market Forecast
10 Market Breakup by Region10.1 North America10.1.1 United States10.1.1.1 Market Trends10.1.1.2 Market Forecast10.1.2 Canada10.1.2.1 Market Trends10.1.2.2 Market Forecast10.2 Asia Pacific10.2.1 China10.2.1.1 Market Trends10.2.1.2 Market Forecast10.2.2 Japan10.2.2.1 Market Trends10.2.2.2 Market Forecast10.2.3 India10.2.3.1 Market Trends10.2.3.2 Market Forecast10.2.4 South Korea10.2.4.1 Market Trends10.2.4.2 Market Forecast10.2.5 Australia10.2.5.1 Market Trends10.2.5.2 Market Forecast10.2.6 Indonesia10.2.6.1 Market Trends10.2.6.2 Market Forecast10.2.7 Others10.2.7.1 Market Trends10.2.7.2 Market Forecast10.3 Europe10.3.1 Germany10.3.1.1 Market Trends10.3.1.2 Market Forecast10.3.2 France10.3.2.1 Market Trends10.3.2.2 Market Forecast10.3.3 United Kingdom10.3.3.1 Market Trends10.3.3.2 Market Forecast10.3.4 Italy10.3.4.1 Market Trends10.3.4.2 Market Forecast10.3.5 Spain10.3.5.1 Market Trends10.3.5.2 Market Forecast10.3.6 Russia10.3.6.1 Market Trends10.3.6.2 Market Forecast10.3.7 Others10.3.7.1 Market Trends10.3.7.2 Market Forecast10.4 Latin America10.4.1 Brazil10.4.1.1 Market Trends10.4.1.2 Market Forecast10.4.2 Mexico10.4.2.1 Market Trends10.4.2.2 Market Forecast10.4.3 Others10.4.3.1 Market Trends10.4.3.2 Market Forecast10.5 Middle East and Africa10.5.1 Market Trends10.5.2 Market Breakup by Country10.5.3 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis11.1 Overview11.2 Strengths11.3 Weaknesses11.4 Opportunities11.5 Threats
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis13.1 Overview13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers13.4 Degree of Competition13.5 Threat of New Entrants13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Indicators
15 Competitive Landscape15.1 Market Structure15.2 Key Players15.3 Profiles of Key Players15.3.1 Amgen Inc.126.96.36.199 Company Overview188.8.131.52 Product Portfolio184.108.40.206 Financials220.127.116.11 SWOT Analysis15.3.2 Bristol-Myers Squibb Company18.104.22.168 Company Overview22.214.171.124 Product Portfolio126.96.36.199 Financials188.8.131.52 SWOT Analysis15.3.3 DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY184.108.40.206 Company Overview220.127.116.11 Product Portfolio18.104.22.168 Financials22.214.171.124 SWOT Analysis15.3.4 Genzyme Corporation (Sanofi-Aventis)126.96.36.199 Company Overview188.8.131.52 Product Portfolio184.108.40.206 SWOT Analysis15.3.5 Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.220.127.116.11 Company Overview18.104.22.168 Product Portfolio22.214.171.124 Financials126.96.36.199 SWOT Analysis15.3.6 Merck & Co. Inc.188.8.131.52 Company Overview184.108.40.206 Product Portfolio220.127.116.11 Financials18.104.22.168 SWOT Analysis15.3.7 Novartis AG22.214.171.124 Company Overview126.96.36.199 Product Portfolio188.8.131.52 Financials184.108.40.206 SWOT Analysis15.3.8 Pfizer Inc.220.127.116.11 Company Overview18.104.22.168 Product Portfolio22.214.171.124 Financials126.96.36.199 SWOT Analysis15.3.9 Pharma Mar S.A.188.8.131.52 Company Overview184.108.40.206 Product Portfolio220.127.116.11 Financials15.3.10 Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.18.104.22.168 Company Overview22.214.171.124 Product Portfolio126.96.36.199 Financials188.8.131.52 SWOT Analysis15.3.11 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.184.108.40.206 Company Overview220.127.116.11 Product Portfolio18.104.22.168 Financials22.214.171.124 SWOT Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9ll3jo
Media Contact: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/outlook-on-the-multiple-myeloma-drugs-global-market-to-2026---by-therapy-drug-type-end-user-distribution-channel-and-region-301362845.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally posted here:
- All hopes to save the northern white rhinos now rest on a single female - ZME Science - October 23rd, 2021
- AVROBIO Reports New Interim Safety Data Across Investigational Gene Therapies for Fabry and Gaucher Disease Type 1 - StreetInsider.com - October 21st, 2021
- CDMO: The Rise of End-to-End Services - Marketscreener.com - October 21st, 2021
- MeiraGTx Announces the Presentation of Two Novel Inherited - GlobeNewswire - October 21st, 2021
- Current status of drug repositioning in hematology - DocWire News - October 19th, 2021
- Is Fresh Breast Milk Better for Preemies Than Pumped and Stored? - UMass News and Media Relations - October 19th, 2021
- Vertex Announces Positive Day 90 Data for the First Patient in the Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial Dosed With VX-880, a Novel Investigational Stem... - October 19th, 2021
- Headband Could Beat Insomnia By Zapping The Brain While Sufferers Wear It For 20 Minutes At Bedtime - - Todayuknews - October 19th, 2021
- BioLineRx Announces Positive Results from Pharmacoeconomic Study Positioning Motixafortide as Potential Standard of Care in Stem Cell Mobilization -... - October 17th, 2021
- Misinformation on stem cell treatments for COVID-19 linked to overhyped science, researchers argue - EurekAlert - October 17th, 2021
- FDA Approves Genentech's Tecentriq as Adjuvant Treatment for Certain People With Early Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - BioSpace - October 17th, 2021
- Nic Chapman: my MS battle and the treatment that's given me hope - The Times - October 17th, 2021
- Dream Body Clinic Stem Cell Therapy Stem Cells HGH - October 13th, 2021
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells - October 13th, 2021
- 3D printing: Healthcare insiders' view on the tech - Verdict - October 13th, 2021
- Top 10 Best Stem Cell Supplement Brands - Healthtrends - October 13th, 2021
- Mitochondrial superoxide dismutase overexpression and low oxygen conditioning hormesis improve the performance of irradiated sterile males |... - October 13th, 2021
- Researchers uncover how cancer cells use sugar residue to evade the immune system - News-Medical.net - October 13th, 2021
- The science and practicality of cultured meat The Stute - The Stute - October 11th, 2021
- Vitro Biopharma Inc. July 31st 2021; 3rd Quarter ended Financial Results of Operations and Shareholder Le - Benzinga - October 11th, 2021
- Want To Support Healthy Bones? It's Time To Get Your Vitamin D In Check - mindbodygreen.com - October 11th, 2021
- Joint : Why Breast Cancer Awareness Matters, and How to Get It Done - marketscreener.com - October 11th, 2021
- Faster healing of wounds can decrease pain and suffering and save lives - KY3 - October 7th, 2021
- Fasting boosts stem cells regenerative capacity | MIT ... - October 7th, 2021
- Adventist Review Online | Vaxed, Vexed, or Other? - Adventist Review - October 7th, 2021
- Sickle cell disease patients given hope for the future with first new treatment in 20 years - iNews - October 7th, 2021
- StemExpress Partners with the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine to Provide COVID-19 Testing for the Cell and Gene Meeting on the Mesa - WCAX - October 7th, 2021
- New Australian-first gene therapy gives Rylee and Saman sight at night and the chance at a new life - ABC News - October 7th, 2021
- Is Stathmin-2 the Next Piece of the ALS Jigsaw Puzzle? - BioSpace - October 7th, 2021
- Ashley Black, Entrepreneur Of The Year For Health And Beauty, To Launch Best-Selling FasciaBlaster System - LatestLY - October 5th, 2021
- 25 Best Body Scrubs and Exfoliators in 2021 - the Trend Spotter - The Trend Spotter - October 5th, 2021
- Potential of exosomes as cell-free therapy | IJN - Dove Medical Press - October 2nd, 2021
- Poseida Therapeutics to Present at Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer 2021 Annual Meeting - PRNewswire - October 2nd, 2021
- 12 of the best face serums 2021 - Medical News Today - October 2nd, 2021
- Humanigen Submits All Planned Modules for Potential Conditional Marketing Authorization from the UK's MHRA - Business Wire - October 2nd, 2021
- Envigo Announces Collaboration With Biocytogen to Distribute the B-NDG Triple Immunodeficient and Humanizable Mouse Model - StreetInsider.com - September 29th, 2021
- Large-Scale Bioproduction of Adherent Cells To Support Advanced Therapy Workflows - Technology Networks - September 29th, 2021
- Sidney author warns against the abuses of technology Saanich News - Saanich News - September 27th, 2021
- Jasper Therapeutics Closes Transaction With Amplitude Healthcare Acquisition Corporation, Creating a Publicly Traded Biotechnology Company Dedicated... - September 25th, 2021
- Dr. Sean Kelishadi provides stem cell therapy for facial procedures - Digital Journal - September 25th, 2021
- Pipeline of cell and gene therapies holds promise for repairing the Parkinsonian brain - EurekAlert - September 25th, 2021
- National Institutes of Health awards Children - EurekAlert - September 25th, 2021
- Amplitude Healthcare Acquisition : Announces Shareholder Approval of Business Combination with Jasper Therapeutics, Inc (Form 8-K) -... - September 25th, 2021
- Can you mix and match COVID vaccines or boosters? What scientists and doctors say - CNET - September 22nd, 2021
- All The Reasons Why You Should Add Nutrient-Dense Mushrooms To Your Diet - NDTV Doctor - September 22nd, 2021
- My children know I have a terminal illness talking openly about cancer benefits all of us - iNews - September 22nd, 2021
- Orthopedic Regenerative Surgical Products Market Size to Expand Significantly by the End of 2031 - BioSpace - September 22nd, 2021
- Health tips from Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen for 9-21-21 - The Commercial Dispatch - September 22nd, 2021
- Prescription Drugs Can Be Affordable and Innovative - Center For American Progress - September 18th, 2021
- The Promise of Regenerative Medicine to Treat Chronic Pain - Mega Doctor News - September 18th, 2021
- Precise CRISPR gene editing can correct the mutation that causes cystic fibrosis in mini-intestines - Massive Science - September 18th, 2021
- Fate Therapeutics Announces Publication of FT538 Preclinical Data Demonstrating Enhanced ... - The Bakersfield Californian - September 18th, 2021
- A New Company With a Wild Mission: Bring Back the Woolly Mammoth - The New York Times - September 14th, 2021
- TreeFrog Therapeutics Secures $75m In Series B Financing To Advance A Pipeline Of Stem Cell-Derived Cell Therapies And Deploy Proprietary C-Stem... - September 14th, 2021
- Therapeutic inhibition of USP9x-mediated Notch signaling in triple-negative breast cancer - pnas.org - September 14th, 2021
- What are the health benefits of nectarines? - Medical News Today - September 10th, 2021
- Time to humanize European health research with an action plan - POLITICO.eu - September 10th, 2021
- Tiny radio tags reveal the lives of Neotropical stingless bees - Massive Science - September 10th, 2021
- Bristol Myers Squibb Research at ESMO 2021 Demonstrates Clinical Benefits of Immunotherapies in Multiple Hard-to-Treat Advanced or Metastatic Cancers... - September 8th, 2021
- Opdivo: Use with Yervoy, Side Effects, Cost, and More - Healthline - September 8th, 2021
- The Deal in Duluth: Catholics here on their own in seeking a religious exemption to being vaccinated - Duluth News Tribune - September 8th, 2021
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Three Primary Malignant Tumors | BCTT - Dove Medical Press - September 8th, 2021
- Jeff Bezos is reportedly funding Altos Labs, a new anti-ageing venture aiming to cheat death - Screen Shot - September 7th, 2021
- Sorrento Announces Enrollment of First Subject in Brazil Phase 2 Study of COVI-MSC for Treatment of COVID-19 Associated Acute Respiratory Distress in... - September 2nd, 2021
- 11 of the best vitamin C serums 2021 - Medical News Today - September 2nd, 2021
- Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) advice on third primary dose vaccination - GOV.UK - September 2nd, 2021
- Japanese scientists have 3D printed a square of lab-grown wagyu beef - The A.V. Club - September 2nd, 2021
- This Company is Producing Bioprinted Fur, Wool & Eyelashes Which Could Make Fur Farms Obsolete - vegconomist - the vegan business magazine -... - September 2nd, 2021
- Poseida Therapeutics Presents Preliminary Results from Phase 1 Trial of P-PSMA-101 at the 6th Annual CAR- - Benzinga - September 1st, 2021
- Operational Highlights and Financial Results for the Year Ended June 30, 2021 - GlobeNewswire - September 1st, 2021
- KNUCKLES Role in Flower Clock; This Tiny Multi-Functional Protein Helps Complete Floral Development Properly at the Right Time - Science Times - September 1st, 2021
- 6 Benefits of Not Eating Meat (or at Least Less of It) - Healthline - August 30th, 2021
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market by Type of Cell Manufactured, Source of Cell, Scale of Operation, Purpose of Manufacturing and Key Geographical... - August 25th, 2021
- The world's first 3D-printed Wagyu beef is revealed-it's marbling like the real thing - Texasnewstoday.com - August 25th, 2021
- Science-Backed Benefits of Prickly Pear Cactus - Healthline - August 25th, 2021
- AdAlta and Carina Biotech to develop next-generation CAR-T cancer therapeutics | More News | News Channels - PipelineReview.com - August 25th, 2021
- Educating California and the world on the benefits of hydrogen-powered transportation - H2 View - August 25th, 2021
- The Future is Fat: The Startups Looking to Fatten up Vegan Food - vegconomist - the vegan business magazine - August 25th, 2021
- This tech investor believes well soon live to 150. Here are his seven longevity hacks - The Irish Times - August 25th, 2021
- The Best New CBD Skincare Products Of 2021 (So Far) - Forbes - August 25th, 2021