-- MGTA-145: Three Phase 2 clinical trials ongoing or planned to evaluate MGTA-145, a biologic used in combination with plerixafor to mobilize stem cells; the first clinical trial in patients with multiple myeloma (initial data expected in mid-2021); the first clinical trial with matched donors and patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML), acute lymphocytic lymphoma (ALL) and myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) (data expected in the second half of 2021); and the first clinical trial in patients with sickle cell disease (trial initiation expected in the second half of 2021)
-- MGTA-117: Completing GLP toxicology and GMP manufacturing of targeted conditioning antibody-drug conjugate, MGTA-117; plans to initiate clinical trial in acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndromes in mid-2021
-- Five abstracts from across Magentas pipeline, including four oral presentations, will be presented at the Transplantation and Cellular Therapy (TCT) Annual Meeting, to be held virtually February 8-12, 2021
-- Magenta also has announced the appointment of experienced biotech executive Alison Lawton to its Board of Directors --
-- Ended 2020 with cash reserves of approximately $145 million that are expected to fund the current operating plan into 2023 --
CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Magenta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MGTA), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing novel medicines to bring the curative power of immune and blood systems reset via stem cell transplant to more patients, today highlighted progress across its stem cell mobilization and collection and targeted conditioning programs, and set expectations for 2021. These updates will be discussed during a webcast presentation at the 39th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Thursday, January 14 at 7:50 a.m. PST / 10:50 a.m. EST.
Im exceptionally proud of the entire Magenta team who continued to adapt and execute across our portfolio, despite the disruptions that characterized 2020. This past year, we continued to drive our vision to bring immune and blood systems reset to more patients. We announced four pipeline-expanding partnerships, presented clinical and pre-clinical data across our pipeline and secured the capital that we expect can fund our operations into 2023. We continue to advance four ongoing and planned clinical trials that we believe can advance our portfolio in 2021 and, for MGTA-145 specifically, can provide proof-of-concept for stem cell mobilization across multiple diseases and the first clinical data for MGTA-117 targeted conditioning, said Jason Gardner, D. Phil., President and Chief Executive Officer, Magenta. I am also delighted to welcome Alison Lawtons return to Magentas Board of Directors. Alison brings extensive experience and leadership in both regulatory and business arenas, essential as the Magenta portfolio advances. We look forward to building on the momentum generated in 2020 as we relentlessly focus on execution.
Stem Cell Mobilization and Collection
MGTA-145: Three Phase 2 Clinical Trials Ongoing or Planned
Autologous Stem Cell Transplant of Multiple Myeloma Patients. Previously announced ongoing enrollment continues for the Phase 2 investigator-initiated clinical trial of MGTA-145, used in combination with plerixafor, to mobilize and collect stem cells for autologous stem cell transplantation in multiple myeloma patients at Stanford University. Magenta expects that this trial will provide data on stem cell mobilization and collection, durability of engraftment in transplanted patients and disease outcomes, including progression-free survival. Initial data from the study are expected in mid-2021.
Allogeneic Donor Stem Cell Mobilization and Collection for Stem Cell Transplant in AML, ALL and MDS Patients. Through a collaboration with the National Marrow Donor Program/Be The Match, Magenta plans to initiate, within the next several weeks, a Phase 2 clinical trial using MGTA-145 to mobilize and collect stem cells from allogeneic donors for transplant in patients with AML, ALL and MDS. This clinical trial will evaluate stem cell mobilization, collection, cell quality, engraftment and disease outcomes, including Graft-versus-Host Disease (GvHD), which is of particular importance in the allogeneic transplant setting. Initial data from this clinical trial are expected in the second half of 2021.
Sickle Cell Disease Stem Cell Mobilization and Collection; Cell Characterization; Pre-Clinical Gene Modification Model. In collaboration with bluebird bio, Magenta plans to initiate a Phase 2 clinical trial in the second half of 2021 to evaluate MGTA-145, in combination with plerixafor, for the mobilization and collection of stem cells in adults and adolescents with sickle cell disease (SCD). Each party will characterize the cells and Magenta plans to gene-correct the cells and transplant them into established pre-clinical disease models to evaluate engraftment. Data from this clinical trial could provide proof-of-concept for MGTA-145, in combination with plerixafor, as the preferred mobilization regimen for patients with SCD and, more broadly, across all gene therapy applications where safe, reliable and rapid mobilization of quality stem cells for gene-modification and transplant are necessary components.
Magenta is developing MGTA-145 in combination with plerixafor to harness complementary mechanisms to mobilize hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) for collection and transplantation. This combination has the potential to be the preferred mobilization regimen for safe, rapid and reliable mobilization and collection of HSCs and could improve outcomes in autologous and allogeneic stem cell transplantation.
MGTA-117: Plans to Initiate Phase 1 Clinical Trial in mid-2021; Initial Safety and Pharmacokinetics (PK) data to be assessed in the fourth quarter of 2021
AML and MDS. Magenta is completing its IND-enabling GLP toxicology studies and GMP manufacturing process for MGTA-117, the first antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) candidate from the companys research platform for targeted conditioning of patients prior to receiving a stem cell transplant for blood cancers or gene therapy drug products. Later this month, Magenta expects to complete its initial discussions with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration regarding the design of the first-in-human clinical trial. Magenta expects to file an Investigational New Drug (IND) application and, upon approval, plans to initiate a Phase 1 clinical trial in mid-2021 to assess the safety and PK in the first cohort of patients in the fourth quarter of 2021.
MGTA-117, Magentas most advanced conditioning program, is a CD117-targeted antibody engineered for the transplant setting and conjugated to amanitin, a payload in-licensed from Heidelberg Pharma. MGTA-117 is designed to precisely deplete only hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells to clear space in the bone marrow prior to transplant, which supports long-term engraftment and disease outcomes in patients. MGTA-117 has shown high selectivity, potent efficacy, wide safety margins and broad tolerability in non-human primate models.
With focused allocation of resources on the Companys clinical trials and advancement of its research platform, the Company now believes its cash position will fund its operations into the first quarter of 2023.
Alison Lawton Background
Ms. Lawton is an executive leader with more than 30 years of experience in biopharma. She served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: KLDO) from August 2018 to June 2020, and served as President and Chief Operating Officer from December 2017 to August 2018. Prior to joining Kaleido Biosciences, Inc., Ms. Lawton served as Chief Operating Officer at Aura Biosciences, Inc., an oncology therapeutics company, from January 2015 until December 2017, and, prior to joining Aura, served as a consultant to Aura from March 2014 to December 2014. From January 2013 to January 2014, Ms. Lawton served as Chief Operating Officer at OvaScience Inc., a life sciences company. From 2014 to 2017, Ms. Lawton served as a biotech consultant for various companies, including as Chief Operating Officer consultant at X4 Pharmaceuticals. Prior to that, Ms. Lawton spent more than 20 years in various positions of increasing responsibility including Senior VP and General Manager of Biosurgery and prior, Senior VP of Market Access at Genzyme Corporation, a global biopharmaceutical company, and subsequently at Sanofi S.A., also a global biopharmaceutical company, following the acquisition of Genzyme by Sanofi in 2011. Additionally, Ms. Lawton previously served two terms as the industry representative on the U.S. Food & Drug Administrations Cell & Gene Therapy Advisory Committee and as Chairman of the Board of the Regulatory Affairs Professional Society. Ms. Lawton currently serves on the boards of directors of ProQR Therapeutics N.V., X4 Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Aeglea Biotherapeutics Inc. Ms. Lawton previously served on the boards of directors of Magenta Therapeutics, Kaleido Biosciences Inc., Verastem, Inc., CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc. prior to its acquisition by Eli Lilly and Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. prior to its acquisition by Merck & Co. Ms. Lawton holds a B.Sc. in pharmacology from Kings College, University of London.
Upcoming Presentations at the 2021 Transplantation and Cellular Therapy (TCT) Annual Meeting
Title: MGTA-145 / Plerixafor-Mediated HSC Mobilization and Intravenous HDAd5/35++ Vector Injection into Mice Allows for Efficient In Vivo HSC Transduction and Stable Gene Marking in Peripheral Blood Cells (Oral Abstract, #16)Presenting Author: Chang Li, Ph.D., Division of Medical Genetics, Department of Medicine, University of WashingtonDate and Time of Oral Presentation: Monday, February 8, 2021, 2:30 PM CST
Title: MGTA-145, In Combination with Plerixafor in a Phase 1 Clinical Study, Mobilizes Large Numbers of Hematopoietic Stem Cells and a Graft with Potent Immunosuppressive Properties for Autologous and Allogeneic Transplant (Oral Abstract, #35)Presenting Author: Kevin Goncalves, Ph.D., Magenta TherapeuticsDate and Time of Oral Presentation: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 3:00 PM CST
Title: MGTA-456, A CD34 Expanded Cord Blood Product, Permits Selection of Better HLA Matched Units and Results in Rapid Hematopoietic Recovery, Uniform Engraftment and Reduced Graft-Versus-Host Disease in Adults with High-Risk Hematologic Malignancies (Oral Abstract, #31)Presenting Author: Heather Stefanski, M.D., Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, University of MinnesotaDate and Time of Oral Presentation: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 3:00 PM CST
Title: A Single Dose of a Novel Anti-Human CD117-Amanitin Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) Engineered for a Short Half-life Provides Dual Conditioning and Anti-Leukemia Activity and Extends Survival Compared to Standard of Care in Multiple Pre-clinical Models of Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) (Oral Abstract, #53)Presenting Author: Leanne Lanieri, M.S., Magenta TherapeuticsDate and Time of Oral Presentation: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 3:00 PM CST
Title: Targeted CD45 Antibody Drug Conjugate Enables Full Mismatch Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in a Murine HSCT Model as a Single Agent (AML) (Poster #242)Lead Author: Sharon Hyzy, M.S., Magenta Therapeutics
About Magenta Therapeutics
Magenta Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing medicines to bring the curative power of immune system reset through stem cell transplant to more patients with blood cancer, genetic diseases and autoimmune diseases. Magenta is combining leadership in stem cell biology and biotherapeutics development with clinical and regulatory expertise, a unique business model and broad networks in the stem cell transplant world to revolutionize immune reset for more patients.
Magenta is based in Cambridge, Mass. For more information, please visit http://www.magentatx.com.
Follow Magenta on Twitter: @magentatx.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements and information within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and other federal securities laws, including express or implied statements regarding Magentas future expectations, plans and prospects, including, without limitation, statements regarding expectations and plans for presenting clinical data, projections regarding our long-term growth, cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities, the anticipated timing of our clinical trials and regulatory filings, the development of our product candidates and advancement of our clinical programs, the timing, progress and success of our collaborations, as well as other statements containing words such as may, will, could, should, expects, intends, plans, anticipates, believes, estimates, predicts, projects, seeks, endeavor, potential, continue or the negative of such words or other similar expressions that can be used to identify forward-looking statements. The express or implied forward-looking statements included in this press release are only predictions and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions, including, without limitation: uncertainties inherent in clinical studies and in the availability and timing of data from ongoing clinical studies; whether interim results from a clinical trial will be predictive of the final results of the trial; whether results from pre-clinical studies or earlier clinical studies will be predictive of the results of future trials; the expected timing of submissions for regulatory approval or review by governmental authorities; regulatory approvals to conduct trials or to market products; whether Magenta's cash resources will be sufficient to fund Magenta's foreseeable and unforeseeable operating expenses and capital expenditure requirements; risks, assumptions and uncertainties regarding the impact of the continuing COVID-19 pandemic on Magentas business, operations, strategy, goals and anticipated timelines, Magentas ongoing and planned pre-clinical activities, Magentas ability to initiate, enroll, conduct or complete ongoing and planned clinical trials, Magentas timelines for regulatory submissions and Magentas financial position; and other risks concerning Magenta's programs and operations set forth under the caption Risk Factors in Magentas Annual Report on Form 10-K filed on March 3, 2020, as updated by Magentas most recent Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q and its other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In light of these risks, uncertainties and assumptions, the forward-looking events and circumstances discussed in this press release may not occur and actual results could differ materially and adversely from those anticipated or implied in the forward-looking statements. You should not rely upon forward-looking statements as predictions of future events. Although Magenta believes that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, it cannot guarantee that the future results, levels of activity, performance or events and circumstances reflected in the forward-looking statements will be achieved or occur. Moreover, except as required by law, neither Magenta nor any other person assumes responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the forward-looking statements included in this press release. Any forward-looking statement included in this press release speaks only as of the date on which it was made. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
Magenta Therapeutics:Lyndsey Scull, Director, Corporate Communications, Magenta Therapeutics202firstname.lastname@example.org
Investor inquiries:Jill Bertotti, W2O Group714email@example.com
Media inquiries:Dan Budwick1ABdan@1abmedia.com
Continue reading here:
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) Market 2021 Will Reflect Significant Growth in Future with Size, Share, Growth, and Key Companies... - March 5th, 2021
- Black people are three times less likely to find a bone marrow donor than white people - WLNS - March 5th, 2021
- Therapeutic Solutions International Spin-off Campbell Neurosciences Announces Umbilical Cord Derived Monocyte Immunotherapy Candidate for Suicide... - March 5th, 2021
- Global Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation Market 2020 In-depth study, Size, Trends, Emerging Growth Factors and Regional Forecast to 2025 The... - March 5th, 2021
- Why Global Cord Blood Corporation Stock Is Jumping Today - Motley Fool - March 3rd, 2021
- NYCU shares lung therapy data with firms - - March 3rd, 2021
- Covid-19 Impact on Global Stem Cells Cryopreservation Equipments Market (2020-2025) | Potential growth, attractive valuation make it is a long-term... - March 3rd, 2021
- Autologous Stem Cell Based Therapies Market Analysis By Industry Value, Size, Top Companies And Growth Forecast To 2025 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper... - March 3rd, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Corp.: Subscriber Growth Continues With 23% EPS CAGR And 25% FCF Yield - Seeking Alpha - March 3rd, 2021
- Overcoming chemotherapy resistance in leukemia with a diarrhea drug from Merck - FierceBiotech - March 3rd, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Banking Services Market 2021 | Growing Rapidly with Significant CAGR, Leading Players, Innovative Trends and Expected Revenue by... - February 21st, 2021
- Global Research Antibodies Market 2017-2027 - Global Market is Forecast to Reach $5.33 Billion, Growing at a CAGR of 5.9% to 2027 -... - February 19th, 2021
- ThermoGenesis Holdings Begins a Year of Celebration of its 35th Anniversary in the Cell Banking and Cell Therapy Industry - PRNewswire - February 19th, 2021
- Thawing Equipment Market 2020 Global Industry Growth, Trends, Share, COVID-19 Impact Analysis, and Demands Research Report|| Thermo Fisher Scientific,... - February 17th, 2021
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation Market Size and Forecast (2021-2027) | By Top Leading Players ThermoGenesis, CBR Systems, China Cord Blood... - February 17th, 2021
- Worldwide Cell Therapy Industry to 2027 - Profiling Allosource, Medipost and Mesoblast Among Others - PRNewswire - February 12th, 2021
- Hope grows for blood cancer patients, as cell therapy firm's key trial succeeds - The Times of Israel - February 12th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Set to Reach USD 214.5 Million by 2024 - The Courier - February 12th, 2021
- Stem Cell Reconstructive Market Current Scenario, Shares, Latest Innovations, Analysis and Forecasts to 2023 NeighborWebSJ - NeighborWebSJ - February 12th, 2021
- GMDA Stock Price Increases Over 40% Pre-Market: Why It Happened - Pulse 2.0 - February 12th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market Factors Boosting Industry To Record An Impressive Growth The Courier - The Courier - February 12th, 2021
- Growth Factors of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) Market with Emerging Trends and Revenue Estimation By 2026 - AlgosOnline - February 12th, 2021
- Global Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation Market 2020 Industry Scenario, Strategies, Growth Factors and Forecast to 2025 KSU | The Sentinel... - February 3rd, 2021
- India Stem Cell Market speedy growth at US$ 1.27 Bn by 2028 with Thermofisher Scientific India, Pluristem Technologies, Becton Dickinson Private... - February 3rd, 2021
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells (HSCs) Market 2020 Global Share, Growth, Size, Opportunities, Trends, Regional Overview, Leading Company Analysis And... - February 2nd, 2021
- #FillTheSeats to save lives this February with Canadian Blood Services - Sportsnet.ca - February 2nd, 2021
- Impact Of Covid 19 On Autologous Stem Cell Based Therapies Industry 2020 Market Challenges, Business Overview And Forecast Research Study 2026 ... - January 28th, 2021
- Therapeutic Solutions International Reports Regression of Glioma, Lung Cancer and Colorectal Cancer using StemVacs in Animal Models - PRNewswire - January 28th, 2021
- Trending News: Autologous Stem Cell Based Therapies Market Analysis Overview and Forecast To 2026 | Top players: Athersys, Astellas Pharma, Anterogen,... - January 28th, 2021
- Every day is a success for little boy with leukaemia after life-saving transplant - Grimsby Live - January 28th, 2021
- [Full text] Clinical Analysis of Bloodstream Infections During Agranulocytosis Aft | IDR - Dove Medical Press - January 19th, 2021
- Industry News: RheinCell Therapeutics achieves milestone GMP certification to manufacture cord blood-derived iPSCs for safe and compliant cell... - January 19th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market Is Expected To Gain Market Growth In The Forecast Period Of 2020 To 2026||ViaCord, CBR Systems, Inc, SMART CELLS PLUS,... - January 17th, 2021
- Biopreservation Market To Register Phenomenal Growth and Competitive Outlook 2027 - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - January 17th, 2021
- Cate Dyer of StemExpress is Named Businesswoman of the Year! - PRNewswire - January 17th, 2021
- Global Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Market 2020 Precise Scenario Covering Trends, Opportunities and Growth Forecast 2025 - KSU | The... - January 12th, 2021
- Gamida Cell to Present Full Data from Phase 3 Study of Omidubicel at TCT, the Combined Transplantation and Cellular Therapy Meetings of ASTCT and... - January 12th, 2021
- Coronavirus Impact Editon of Autologous Stem Cell Based Therapies Market Report Future Development, Top Manufacturers, Technological Advancement,... - January 10th, 2021
- Global Organ and Tissue Transplantation and Alternatives Market to 2024 - Impact Analysis of COVID-19 - Yahoo Finance - January 6th, 2021
- Overview of current adipose-derived stem cell (ADSCs) processing involved in therapeutic advancements: flow chart and regulation updates before and... - January 6th, 2021
- Hemostemix steps into the new year with capital and its critical clinical study data in hand - InvestorIntel - January 6th, 2021
- Stem Cells Cryopreservation Equipments Market Competitive Intelligence, SWOT Analysis, Strategies, And Tracking Report 2021 2026 | Chart, Shengjie... - January 6th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market by Treatment,Application,End Users and Geography Forecast To 2027 - LionLowdown - January 4th, 2021
- Comprehensive Report on Cord Blood Stem Cells Market 2020 | Size, Growth, Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2026 | BioCell Pty. Ltd., Kaneka... - December 30th, 2020
- "Vital To Life" Blood Drive Returns To iPlay America On January 2nd - New Jersey Stage - December 30th, 2020
- He got his cheek swabbed at 24. Nothing happened for 14 years. - Las Vegas Review-Journal - December 27th, 2020
- Research Assistant - Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology job with NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE | 239606 - Times Higher Education (THE) - December 27th, 2020
- Organ and Tissue Transplantation and Alternatives - GlobeNewswire - December 23rd, 2020
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) Market Systems Market Growth, Ongoing Trends, Opportunities and Forecast to 2025 | CBR Systems, China... - December 23rd, 2020
- Outlook on the Biopreservation Global Market to 2026 - Profiling Avantor, BioLife Solutions and ThermoGenesis Among Others - GlobeNewswire - December 23rd, 2020
- Jet It Partners with Be The Match to Aid Life-Saving Transportation - WFMZ Allentown - December 20th, 2020
- Umbilical Cord Blood Banking Market to explore huge growth in the upcoming period 2020-2028| Key Players Cord Blood America, Inc, Cordlife Group... - December 17th, 2020
- Jet It Partners with Be The Match to Aid Life-Saving Transportation - Avery Journal Times - December 17th, 2020
- Cord Blood Stem Cells: Current and Future Benefits for ... - December 17th, 2020
- Ash Pollard's wise words on navigating the newborn trenches - Now To Love - December 17th, 2020
- 2017 Amtrak tragedy becomes call-to-action for Blood Donor Day this Sat., Dec. 18 - SeaTac Blog - December 17th, 2020
- What is Cord Blood? | CBR - December 11th, 2020
- SNUH finds way to produce T-cells to prevent HSCT complications - Korea Biomedical Review - December 11th, 2020
- Biobanking Market Reflecting Growth Propelled by its Extensive Industrial Applications: Fact.MR - Yahoo Finance - December 11th, 2020
- Is it Time to Dump Gamida Cell Ltd (GMDA) Stock After it Is Higher By 39.15% in a Week? - InvestorsObserver - December 11th, 2020
- Blood stem cell donation need of the hour as blood cancer cases rise - United News of India - December 6th, 2020
- Autologous Stem Cell Based Therapies Market Research Report 2020: Market Competition Trend and Price by Manufacturers till 2026 - Factory Maintenance - December 6th, 2020
- Trends Of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) Market Reviewed For 2020 With Industry Outlook To 2027 - The Market Feed - December 3rd, 2020
- Latest Update 2020: Stem Cells Cryopreservation Equipments Market by COVID19 Impact Analysis And Top Manufacturers: Chart, Worthington Industries,... - December 3rd, 2020
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells (HSCs) Market | Global Industry Analysis By Trends, Size, Share, Company Overview, Growth And Forecast By 2026 - Khabar South... - December 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Expansion Projected to Gain an Uptick During 2020-2027 - The Haitian-Caribbean News Network - December 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cells Cryopreservation Equipments Market Growth and Current Status of Industry Surveyed in New Research Report | (2020-2027) - The... - December 3rd, 2020
- Cord Blood Stem Cells Market Growth, Analysis of Key Players, Trends, Drivers - Khabar South Asia - December 1st, 2020
- Placental Stem Cells (PSCS) Market 2020-2027 to Show Tremendous Growth || Leading Players StemCyte India Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd, PerkinElmer Inc,... - December 1st, 2020
- Vitalant to Hold Blood Donation Event on December 5 in Freehold - TAPinto.net - December 1st, 2020
- Research Antibodies Market is Driven by Increasing Incidence of Chronic Diseases and Life-threatening Diseases - Cheshire Media - November 30th, 2020
- The roles bone marrow plays in the body - Therogersvillereview - November 28th, 2020
- Revenue from the Sales of Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation Market to Witness Relatively Significant Growth During 2017 2025 - Canaan Mountain... - November 28th, 2020
- Global Stem Cells Market is estimated to account for US$ 18289.9 Mn by end of 2027, Says Coherent Market Insights (CMI) - Business Wire - November 25th, 2020
- Community Cord Blood Banking emerges as a lifesaver - India Education Diary - November 25th, 2020
- Septic shock and pneumonia triggered by SARS-CoV-2 could be treated by radiation-activated MSCs - News-Medical.Net - November 25th, 2020
- Community Cord Blood Banking saves life of child with aplastic anaemia - The Hindu - November 20th, 2020
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) Market by Product Type, End User and by Region-Trends and Forecast to 2026|China Cord Blood Corp, CBR... - November 20th, 2020
- Autologous Stem Cell Based Therapies Market Share, Growth by Top Company, Region, Application, Driver, Trends & Forecasts by 2026 - PRnews Leader - November 20th, 2020
- As California Passes Prop 14, What Is Stem Cell Research and Why Is It Controversial? - Newsweek - November 14th, 2020