MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry welcomed their first daughter Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor back in June.
And fans have been going crazy trying to get a glimpse inside how The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will raise their daughter in California.
Read our Royal Family live blog for the latest updates
La-La-Land may be Harry and Meghans new home - but its also home to many pricey, lavish and bonkers parenting trends.
Here Fabulous takes a look at how Meghan might raise Lilibet - from smart cots to placenta pills.
Nima Patel, mindfulness expert, certified conscious parenting coach and founder of Mindful Champs, commented on lavish parenting trends likely to be embraced by Meghan.
She said: Self-care is set to be an incredibly popular trend for parents throughout the U.S.
The pandemic has highlighted the importance of nurturing our own mental health and parents are realising that they need to prioritise their wellbeing after having children.
Meghan is a passionate advocate for mental health, so this is a trend shes likely to embrace.
Meghans made it quite clear that she has struggled with her own mental health issues since becoming a member of the royal family; meanwhile, like all of us, shes inevitably beenimpacted by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Meghan recently gave birth to Lilibet who will go by Lili for short and expert Nima believes Meghan will practise self care as a fundamental part of her parenting style.
Nima added: Its physically impossible to give the very best version of yourself to your children if you are feeling depleted.
Meghan embracing this trend would be fantastic for herself, Harry, Archie and Lilibet, supporting their ability to bond and generally the wider family dynamic.
However, it is important for parents to check-in with themselves every day to ensure they remain grounded.
As part of this trend, parents are likely to embrace new ideas, for example listening to their own internal thermometer; if their emotions are reaching boiling point, theyll need to take a step back, process the situation and respond positively.
This is something I believe Meghan will be doing and personally feel very strongly about!
A recent Tatler feature suggested baby Lilibet is no doubt being cradled by a Snoo Smart cot.
It described the self-rocking crib as the iPhone for California babies - and our experts think its likely Meghan will be following this lavish smart crib parenting trend.
Suze and Kevin Patel, founders of Nini Baby, said: Smart tech is undeniably on the rise; were living in an age defined by innovation, with everything becoming more automatic, complex and smarter; this includes the baby world.
From motorised bouncers to monitor apps and sensor mats, products that parents love now
boast an underlying theme: theyre technology-driven and with this, we believe theyll perform better, exceeding our expectations.
However, its important to remember that babies need human touch to develop and get used to their new surroundings technology cant replace everything.
Its highly likely that Meghan will embrace the wide array of lavish smart cribs currently available on todays market.
Its highly likely that Meghan will embrace the wide array of lavish smart cribs currently available on todays market.
However, as a spokesperson for mental health and a proud, vocal mother whos clearly committed to nurturing the bond she shares with her children, we dont feel smart tech will be her top priority.
Instead, shell favour the products that offer the best of both worlds as she tries to find a healthy balance.
Of course, their home will be filled with pricey products thats almost a given. But despite this, their home will be a sanctuary, a place of comfort whilst they continue to navigate the whirlwind theyre currently experiencing.
With this, theyll embrace thoughtful, loving products too.
The Tatler piece also referred to the trend of taking placenta tablets as one likely to have been used by Meghan.
Loved by celebs like Kim K, eating the organ is thought to boost iron levels, mood and milk.
So forget celebrity diets or fitness plans - placenta pills are the latest trend to sweep the world of showbiz
Some people believe that the nutrients passed from mother to foetus during her nine months of pregnancy are still packed inside the organ - and shouldn't be binned.
Eating the raw placenta could help the mum recover from giving birth and boost her strength while breastfeeding, according to the theory.
The process is rife with controversy, because there is currently no firm evidence that eating the pills has any benefit.
Tatler said: As for Meghan, shell probably be taking capsules made from her own placenta for the first few weeks (a typical postpartum ritual in La-La Land.)
Shell perhaps even have stored blood and tissue from the umbilical cord (it's rich in haematopoietic stem cells, which can help if Lili is ill) with private cord blood bank Cryo-Cell.
At more than $3,000 this process isnt for everyone, but it is considered the norm in well-heeled parts of California.
The piece said Meghan might be using Dr Scott Cohen as the paediatrician for her little ones as he is the charming, child whispering hero for Beverly Hills.
But it also looked at potential baby food options Lilibet might enjoy as she gets older.
It said: There will no doubt be deliveries of organic, gourmet solids (kale and pear quinoa, and sweet-potato cheese-cake) by Yumi.
Or Meghans daughter may prefer veggie-first nutritions from Cerebelly.
Yumi blends science with fresh, organic ingredients to help children reach their full potential while Cerebelly organic baby food is developed by a practicing neurosurgeon and includes nutrients that support early brain development.
Nima Patel, mindfulness expert, believes the topic of mums in the workplace will be more openly discussed with children.
She said: Throughout the course of the pandemic, lots of mums, including Meghan, have found themselves working from home. As a result, their children have been exposed to this.
It therefore of no surprise that discussing women in the workplace will become increasingly common over coming months.
Parents will use this as an opportunity to educate their children about equality, instilling inclusive ideologies in their little ones during critical stages of their development.
As a mindfulness expert and certified conscious parenting coach, I support this whole-heartedly.
Parents are likely to embrace new ideas, for example listening to their own internal thermometer; if their emotions are reaching boiling point, theyll need to take a step back, process the situation and respond positively. This is something I believe Meghan will be doing and personally feel very strongly about
Its incredibly important that parents make their daughters feel capable of anything they set their minds to and, equally, ensure their sons are passionate about fighting for equality themselves.
Nima said this is likely to be done through open discussions and an increasing number of parents will practise affirmations with their daughters.
For example, working mums will sit down with their daughters each morning and recite phrases like I am strong, I am capable, I am powerful, I am confident, to help empower their children.
Suze and Kevin Patel, founders of Nini Baby, said Meghan is likely to embrace the neutral colour trend too.
They said: Neutral colours have always been big in the baby world and it doesnt look like theyll be going anywhere;
This is most parents' go-to palette if theyre not finding out the gender of their baby.
Meanwhile, parents favour these colours because theyre relaxing and gentle, themes wed all like to celebrate in our babies nurseries.
Meghan is incredibly stylish and so we have no doubt that shell embrace this trend, creating a calm, neutral haven for Lilibet.
Meanwhile Suze and Kevin Patel also believe Lilibet is likely to be a well-travelled baby.
Especially now that travel is opening back up again.
They said: This means one thing, parents are opting for easily-transportable baby products.
However, for many new parents this is the first time theyve had to think about packing for a trip away with a baby and it can definitely be daunting.
Thankfully, having baby products you can use at home that are also travel-friendly makes life so much easier.
As jetsetters themselves Meghan and Harry will definitely be investing in luxurious, travel-friendly baby products after all, trendy parents want all the latest gadgets!
In more Royal Family news, this is how Meghan Markle was always destined for greatness and worldwide fame and the seven signs which prove it.
And Meghan Markle and Prince Harry quit royal duty for LA to be social-impact influencers, ex-chief-of-staff reveals
Plus Meghan Markles book The Bench is not being stocked at Queens online store.
Go here to read the rest:
- SA Bone Marrow Registry celebrates 30 years of saving lives - Phoenix Sun - September 22nd, 2021
- Therapeutic Solutions International Discovers and Files Patent on Novel Cellular Therapy Combination for Augmentation of Lung Repair in COVID-19 Model... - September 22nd, 2021
- Thawing Equipment Market With Covid-19 Impact on Industry Share, Size, Emerging Technologies, Future Trends, Competitive Analysis | Thermo Fisher... - September 22nd, 2021
- B cells of the immune system discovered in the meninges - EurekAlert - September 18th, 2021
- Leerink Partners Stick to Their Buy Rating for CryoPort Inc By Investing.com - Investing.com - September 17th, 2021
- Stem Cell Equipment Market Demand and SWOT Analysis by 2027 Chart, Worthington Industries, Cesca Therapeutics UNLV The Rebel Yell - UNLV The Rebel... - September 4th, 2021
- LifeCell Community Stem Cell Banking achieves a significant milestone, preserves 60000 qualified cord blood units in its inventory - APN News - August 25th, 2021
- Biobanks Market Size, Share, Growth, Sales Revenue and Key Drivers Analysis Research Report by 2027 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - August 14th, 2021
- Cryopreservation Equipment Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Type - GlobeNewswire - August 14th, 2021
- Later-Generation Cellular Therapies Look Promising in Hematologic Malignancies - Targeted Oncology - August 14th, 2021
- Cryopreservation Equipment Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Type ; Cryogen Type ; Application ; End User, and... - August 12th, 2021
- Cryo-Cell International to Present at the Q3 Virtual Investor Summit - Yahoo Finance - August 12th, 2021
- Therapeutic Solutions International Reports Superior Neurogenesis Induction in Animal Model of Viral Induced Cognitive Dysfunction Compared to other... - August 12th, 2021
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) Market Size, Share, Growth, Analysis, Trend, and Forecast Research Report by 2027 The Manomet Current... - August 12th, 2021
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Treatment: What You Need to Know - Healthline - August 12th, 2021
- 7 things to know before banking your newborns cord blood - Motherly Inc. - August 12th, 2021
- Cord Blood Banking Service Market is Projected to Showcase Significant Growth USD 2,772 million at CAGR +13% up to 2027| Cord Blood America, Inc., CBR... - July 29th, 2021
- Be wary of stem cell treatments; blood pressure meds help with dementia - Hometown Focus - July 29th, 2021
- Protein Discovery Links Together Two Forms of ALS - Technology Networks - July 29th, 2021
- Umbilical Cord Blood Banking, Umbilical Cord Stem Cells ... - July 21st, 2021
- Cord Blood Registry (CBR) | CordBloodBanking.com - July 21st, 2021
- About CBR - Cord Blood Registry - July 21st, 2021
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants - National Cancer ... - July 21st, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Umbilical Cord Blood Market 2021 | Key Players Market With Pre & Post COVID-19 Impact Analysis | In Depth Insight | Growth &... - July 21st, 2021
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market Witnesses Upward Trend with High Prevalence of Parkinson's Disease The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - July 21st, 2021
- New Blood - Weizmann Wonder Wander - News, Features and Discoveries - Weizmann Institute of Science - July 17th, 2021
- New CEO, check. $172M round, check. Wugen's off-the-shelf cell therapies are ready for takeoff - FierceBiotech - July 17th, 2021
- Huge Growth of Cord Blood Banking Services Market by 2027 | Cryo-Cell, Virgin Health Bank., Cryo-Cell International, Inc., Cryo-Save AG The Manomet... - July 17th, 2021
- Impact of NK cell-based therapeutics for Lung Cancer Therapy | BTT - Dove Medical Press - July 7th, 2021
- Cordlife India - Umbilical cord Blood Banking - July 5th, 2021
- Cord blood bank - Wikipedia - July 5th, 2021
- Canadian Blood Services Stem Cells for Life - July 5th, 2021
- Mouse Embryo With Beating Heart Created From Stem Cells By Scientists - IFLScience - July 3rd, 2021
- Recent updates in Stem Cells Market: Research Report Segmented by Applications, Geography, Trends and Projection 2028 The Courier - The Courier - June 27th, 2021
- Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market Size, Share, Business Trends, Competitive Analysis, Growth Factors and Forecasts To 2028 The Courier - The... - June 27th, 2021
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) Market Analysis Report By Product, By Application, By End Use, By Region And Segment Forecasts 2027 ... - June 27th, 2021
- Spinal Fusion Market Challenges, Key Players, Industry Segments, Development, Opportunities, Forecast Report 2027: Charter, Worthington Industries,... - June 27th, 2021
- World's First Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cell Pool Banking - June 24th, 2021
- Cord Blood and Tissue Banking | New England Cord Blood Bank - June 24th, 2021
- List of FDA Approved Stem Cell Treatments - Cord For Life - June 24th, 2021
- Cord Blood Banking | UK Stem Cell Bank | Biovault Family - June 24th, 2021
- Umbilical Cord Blood Banking Canada & Stem Cells Storage ... - June 24th, 2021
- stem cells - SlideShare - June 24th, 2021
- Gamida Cell Announces Publication in Blood, the Journal of the American Society of Hematology, of the First Pivotal Trial to Evaluate a Cell Therapy... - June 24th, 2021
- Global Nerve Repair and Regeneration Devices Market to Reach $11. 8 Billion by 2026 - GlobeNewswire - June 24th, 2021
- Stem Cell Cryopreservation Equipments Market 2021 Global Trends, Share, Growth, Analysis, Opportunities and Forecast to 2027 KSU | The Sentinel... - June 24th, 2021
- Catalent to Acquire RheinCell Therapeutics, Strengthening a Path Towards Industrialization of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-based Therapies - WFMZ... - June 24th, 2021
- Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market Status, Business Trends, Competitive Analysis, Growth Factors and Forecasts To 2028||Cryo-Cell International,... - June 20th, 2021
- Global $15.52 Bn Cell Isolation (Human Cells and Animal Cells) - GlobeNewswire - June 20th, 2021
- Stem Cells in the Treatment of Diabetes | Cryo-Cell - June 16th, 2021
- Uses & Importance of Umbilical Cord Stem Cells | NECBB - June 16th, 2021
- Cord blood stem cells: a review of potential neurological ... - June 16th, 2021
- Umbilical Cord Stem Cells Medical Society - June 16th, 2021
- Cord Blood Stem Cells Market Set to Grow with Massive CAGR by 2028. Major Players Advanced Cell Technology, California Stem Cell, Cytori... - June 16th, 2021
- Biopreservation Market Report Provides An In-Depth Insight Of Demand And Trends Forecast To 2027 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - June 14th, 2021
- What Are Stem Cells and Why Are They Important? - News & Features - June 13th, 2021
- Simone Anderson cleared by ASA over cord blood post but accused of deleting negative comments - New Zealand Herald - June 13th, 2021
- Stem Cell manufacturing Market Study including Growth Factors, New Top Players, Competitive Analysis by regions from 2020 to 2028 The Manomet Current... - June 13th, 2021
- Brave Nathaniel Nabena, 9, all smiles as he has life-saving procedure - thanks to you - The Mirror - June 9th, 2021
- Global Analysis of Cord Blood Stem Cells Market Size 2021-2026 By Industry Demand, Growth Share and Competitive Landscape Jumbo News - Jumbo News - June 9th, 2021
- MedShadow Foundation Reports on Two Decades of Research and Regulation of Stem Cell Therapy - PRUnderground - May 30th, 2021
- Biobanks Market Research Report Including SWOT Analysis, PESTELE Analysis, Drivers, Restraints, Global Industry Outlook and Key Players Analysis By... - May 26th, 2021
- What is lab grown meat? A scientist explains the taste, production and safety of artificial foods - BBC Focus Magazine - May 26th, 2021
- Global Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation Market 2021: Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends and Forecasts 2026 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper -... - May 26th, 2021
- Biobanks Market Revenue, Size Industry Statistics, Share, Analysis and Global Research Report, 2020-2027 The Courier - The Courier - May 22nd, 2021
- AB-205 Shows Promise in Patients With Systemic Lymphoma Undergoing HDT-ASCT - Targeted Oncology - May 22nd, 2021
- Research on Cord Blood Stem Cells Market Key Data Points Necessary for Effective Strategies | Advanced Cell Technology, California Stem Cell, Cytori... - May 20th, 2021
- Global Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% by 2025 - Market Primes - May 20th, 2021
- Amazon in talks to buy MGM movie studio - The Information - Yahoo Finance UK - May 20th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Size, Revenue, Growth Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Trends and Demand by 2026 The Manomet Current - The Manomet... - May 20th, 2021
- Swab To Save a Life event to be held at Berlin Boro Hall - nj.com - May 20th, 2021
- Caribou Biosciences Announces Appointment of Katy Rezvani, M.D., Ph.D. and Christopher Sturgeon, Ph.D. to its Scientific Advisory Board - Business... - May 20th, 2021
- Repeated infusion of mesenchymal stem cells maintain the condition to inhibit deteriorated motor function, leading to an extended lifespan in the... - May 10th, 2021
- Smart Immune Announces FDA Orphan Drug Status, IND Acceptance and Fast-Track Designation to Commence Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of Proprietary... - May 10th, 2021
- Nathaniel's family have just three days to raise 150,000 for life-saving operation - Mirror Online - May 9th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell manufacturing Market with Covid 19 Analysis and Challenges On Upcoming Trends 2021-2028 The Courier - The Courier - May 9th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapies Becoming a Common Treatment for Medical Diseases, Disorders and Traumas - Flagstaff Business News - May 9th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Stem Cells Market by Type (Allogeneic Stem Cell, Autologous Stem Cell), By Application (Autoimmune Diseases, Immunodeficiencies,... - May 5th, 2021
- Our first child is due, and Im already in the clutches of the baby-industrial complex - The Guardian - May 5th, 2021
- Scientists identify small-molecule cocktail to improve stem cell use in research and disease treatments - National Institutes of Health - May 5th, 2021