Dr. Jeffrey Tucker and his Chiropractic Office
I met Dr. Jeffrey Tucker by chance yes, by chance while searching for a laser called Theralase. The reason I was looking for this particular laser, is because two years ago, I had to have a hip replacement on my right side and while I was told that the surgery was no big deal, it was in fact a major operation; which was extremely painful and made walking a challenge for me for a period of two months.
I was told before the surgery that I may have to go through another procedure on my left side, but I remained optimistic. Unfortunately, a year and a half later, the symptoms that I had experienced before returned. I wanted to try to avoid the surgery and find another solution. I had heard about stem cells so I tried that, even though I had been warned that it did not work for everyone, which was my case.
Six months later as I started experiencing chronic pain on my left side, I had to see what else was available. Fortunately I knew a laser expert: Tamim Hamid, former NASA scientist and inventor of the Theradome Helmet. After talking to him, he brought to my attention the Theralase, which he described as a miracle treatment or close to it. It was worth a try. He claimed that its performance had no equal and he assured me that after 10 sessions, I would definitely notice a major change.
Unfortunately, no one seemed to know anything about Theralase in Los Angeles. We reached out to the manufacturer in Canada and found out that only one chiropractor had this laser in LA and this is how I met Dr. Jeffrey Tucker. He had vast interests which included the art and science of Pilates, yoga, stretching, medicine balls, stability balls, rubber tubing, balance training, chi gong, weight training, cardio training, endurance training, diet, chiropractic, performance enhancement, muscle and massage therapy. His practice includes chiropractic, postural assessment/conditioning, gait analysis, therapeutic exercise, and muscle/soft-tissue therapy.
My initial visit with Dr. Tucker. Mobility and Posture assessement
A native of Los Angeles, Dr. Tucker completed his Chiropractic training at Los Angeles College of Chiropractic. He has a post graduate Diplomate degree in Rehabilitation and is certified in chiropractic spinal trauma. He is a past-president of the Santa Monica Chiropractic Society and is the current president of the American Chiropractic Association Rehabilitation Council. His accomplishments are numerous; a member of the California Chiropractic Association and the American Chiropractic Association. He won a KARMA award and was named Chiropractor of the Year from the Los Angeles Alternative Medicine group. He is the designated and selected Chiropractor for The Massage Therapy Center in Los Angeles. He is author of numerous articles and publications on soft tissue injuries, as well. He has been in continuous active practice for the past 30 years in the west Los Angeles area. He has completed advanced education and clinical training in rehabilitation, sports medicine, nutrition, and functional exercise training.
Most patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain have tried many treatments before and nothing has had a real lasting effect. It is his goal to help people return to a more active lifestyle again. So he became a laser aficionado and has many of them which he strategically incorporated into his individually designed treatments.
I have had seven sessions so far and it has been a life-changer. I wanted to share my experience with people out there who need help and introduce Dr. Jeffrey Tucker to the public.
When did you start your business?
I started private practice in 1983. I have been in multi-disciplinary practices for the past 25 years.
What is your specialty?
I am a specialist in Sports Medicine, Exercise therapy, wellness concepts, biohacking health optimization, diet and nutrition. I have enhanced training as a hands on (high touch) practitioner and I continue to be an early adopter of advanced technology. I teach other practicing doctors around the world in proper diagnosis, exercise as medicine, and healthy aging.
Dr. Jeffrey Tucker teaching &demonstrating a proper plank at a seminar
Who typically are your clients?
Professional men and women that have seen other practitioners such as physical therapists, chiropractors, and acupuncturists for muscle and joint pain. These people are looking to reach their greatest (fullest) potential, decrease stiffness, increase core strength, and slow down the aging process. I am well trained to treat chronic pain. People come to see me because I have laser therapy, pulse wave (shockwave) therapy, lymphatic therapy, vibration and sound therapy, and PEMF therapy. I am helpful at decreasing pain, decreasing muscle stiffness, improving your disc hydration (ELDOA exercise training), losing weight, helping patients get active and stay active, and improving overall performance.
How did you get interested in lasers?
I was an early adopter because I knew that light therapy results in beneficial therapeutic outcomes like alleviation of pain, decreasing inflammation, improving immunomodulation, and promotion of wound healing and tissue regeneration. It was a game changer for my arthritic patients.
What are the benefits of lasers?
Photobiomodulation (Laser therapy, light therapy) is a regenerative cell therapy in our body. Laser light therapy, when in contact with the skin, increases oxygen to the tissues.Laser light therapy reacts with white blood cells, proteins, cytokines, and red blood cells which increases mitochondria function and the tissue oxygen supply.
What lasers are you using and why?
Laser is used to treat many of my patient cases regarding the blood vessels, muscles, tendons, nerves, and joints. Laser therapy decreases pain and works on stimulating anti-pain mechanism mediated by serotonin and our endogenous opioid systems.
When did you start to incorporate them into your practice?
I started using laser also known as photobiomodulation 10 years ago when they first got FDA approval in the US.
Is laser the future in medicine and especially for chiropractors?
Light therapy is definitely going to see more and more health and healing applications. Its getting more mainstream and people should seek out doctors that understand the benefits of this safe and effective therapy.
Dr. Tucker teaching & demonstrating a proper side plank at a seminar
You teach on a regular basis.What do you teach and do you like teaching?
I regularly teach hands on training courses to doctors and lecture to the public about healthy aging. I enjoy topics such as posture improvement through exercise, the latest protocols in chiropractic and physical therapy, and nutrition. My seminars are practical courses about in-office tests to make a proper diagnosis, and treatments that blend new technology such as shockwave, laser, electrical stimulation, sound therapy with ancient methods.
You are closely associated with nutrition. What role does it play in your practice and why?
Many patients come in complaining of multiple aches and pains i.e. I have a pain in my knee, my hip hurts, my low back aches and I have a sore shoulder. These patients are often just 5-10% over weight (increased fat) and there joints are smoldering with inflammation. These patients need anti-inflammatory nutrition and I have a full time weight loss person working with me in the office. We focus on the ketogenic diet for our weight loss patients. I also make sure I review patients supplement programs for optimal health.
At the end of the day if you experience pain it is worthy to seek alternative treatments and if you happen to live in L.A., a visit to Dr. Jeffrey Tucker is a must. I highly recommend it.
Next, we will share a series of LATF TVsegments about Dr. Tucker's practice, the Theralase and my follow up since the beginning of my laser treatment.
Read the original here:
- The Top 10 Biotech Companies Brewing at... - Labiotech.eu - September 18th, 2020
- CRISPR Market to Witness Exponential Growth by 2020-2027 | Leading Players Thermo Fisher Scientific, Editas Medicine, Caribou Biosciences, CRISPR... - September 18th, 2020
- Case 29-2020: A 66-Year-Old Man with Fever and Shortness of Breath after Liver Transplantation - nejm.org - September 18th, 2020
- Frequency Therapeutics Presents Results Demonstrating Sustained Improvement in Hearing Loss Patients Treated with FX-322 - Business Wire - September 18th, 2020
- Faulty exon splicing is cause of rare subtype of Parkinson's disease, pointing to new drug targets - BioWorld Online - September 15th, 2020
- Treating dogs diagnosed with GBM, getting Swedish patients back to work, orphan designation for improved radiotherapy drug plus gene therapy - Brain... - September 13th, 2020
- Histogen Announces Completion of Dosing Milestone in its 1b/2a Trial for Androgenic Alopecia in Men - StreetInsider.com - September 13th, 2020
- BeyondSpring (BYSI) Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designations from Both US FDA and China NMPA for Plinabulin in Chemotherapy-Induced Neutropenia... - September 8th, 2020
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells (HSCs) Market 2020: Potential Growth, Challenges, and Know the Impact of COVID-19 on Industry | Key Players: Kite Pharma... - September 8th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Scope and Opportunities Analysis 2017 2025 - StartupNG - August 31st, 2020
- Im Optimistic That We Will Have a COVID-19 Vaccine Soon - The Atlantic - August 31st, 2020
- Health insurance with maternity cover: All you need to know about features and inclusions - CNBCTV18 - August 31st, 2020
- Emerging Treatment Options of Regenerative Medicine in Severe Corona Virus/COVID 19 Infections - DocWire News - August 31st, 2020
- MaaT Pharma Announces Positive Data for Its Lead Microbiome Biotherapeutic MaaT013 in Intestinal Acute Graft-versus-Host-Disease at the Virtual 46th... - August 31st, 2020
- Exosome Therapeutic Market 2020-2026 is Growing So Rapidly || Leading Players THERAPEUTICS, EXOCOBIO, Exopharm, AEGLE Therapeutics, United... - August 20th, 2020
- Inside the race to ditch formula and grow breast milk in the lab - Wired.co.uk - August 20th, 2020
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market: Rising Demand and Growth Opportunity - Owned - August 20th, 2020
- Viruses have big impacts on ecology and evolution as well as human health - The Economist - August 20th, 2020
- Merck's KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) in Combination With Chemotherapy Significantly Improved Overall Survival and Progression-Free Survival Compared With... - August 20th, 2020
- Umbilical cord blood banking: Is it worth it? - mtltimes.ca - August 19th, 2020
- G1 Therapeutics Announces Acceptance and Priority Review of NDA for Trilaciclib for Patients with Small Cell Lung Cancer - GlobeNewswire - August 19th, 2020
- A question of scale the growing pains of cell-based meat - just-food.com - August 19th, 2020
- What do we need to know about our bone health during this pandemic - Times of India - August 19th, 2020
- Researcher John Craig Venter Is Awarded the 2020 Edogawa-NICHE Prize for His Accomplishment in Human Genome Research - Business Wire India - August 19th, 2020
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd ADR (NASDAQ:APOP) Receives an Approval of a Pivotal Patent for Stem Cells Activation from the European Patent Office - BP... - August 13th, 2020
- A rapid, sensitive, and reproducible in vivo PBMC humanized murine model for determining therapeuticrelated cytokine release syndrome - Wiley - August 13th, 2020
- Autologous Stem Cell Based Therapies Industry Market 2020 Explain What is the current size of the market? And key players analysis: Athersys,... - August 13th, 2020
- Dr. Park on the Benefits of Off-the-Shelf CAR T-Cell Therapy in ALL - OncLive - August 11th, 2020
- CELLECTAR BIOSCIENCES : Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations (form 10-Q) - marketscreener.com - August 11th, 2020
- Trumps Unprecedented Attacks on Our Public-Health System - The New Yorker - August 11th, 2020
- New Report: Regenerative Medicine & Advanced Therapies Sector Thriving Despite COVID-19 - PharmiWeb.com - August 11th, 2020
- The NIU BODY Rebrand: millennials have grown up and so has their skin care - CosmeticsDesign.com USA - August 11th, 2020
- Embryos could be susceptible to COVID-19 from second week of pregnancy - Gulf News - August 9th, 2020
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Latest News and Analysis - The New York Times - August 9th, 2020
- How to live longer: The health drink that reduces risk of Alzheimers and boosts longevity - Express - August 9th, 2020
- The global cell and gene therapy market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 30.90% during the period 20192025 - GlobeNewswire - August 5th, 2020
- Research Report on Cell Theraputics Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast to 2025 - AlgosOnline - August 5th, 2020
- Pediatrics in Brevard: Nothing beats the benefits of breastmilk for newborns - Florida Today - August 5th, 2020
- How can nanomedicine be applied to cannabis? - Leafly - August 5th, 2020
- Cell Expansion Market Analytical Overview, Growth Factors, Demand, Trends and Forecast to 2027 - CueReport - August 5th, 2020
- FDA hands MorphoSys and Incyte a quick OK on their potential blockbuster CAR-T alternative - Endpoints News - August 5th, 2020
- Fighting for a life unlimited with the Cystic Fibrosis Trust - Health Europa - August 5th, 2020
- World Breastfeeding Week 2020: The Benefits Of Breastfeeding For Mother And Baby - News18 - August 5th, 2020
- Stem Cells Cryopreservation Equipments Market to grow significantly in future | Worthington Industries,Cesca Therapeutics,Shengjie Cryogenic Equipment... - August 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Latest Trends, Development, Revenue, Demand And Forecast To 2022 - Market Research Correspondent - August 3rd, 2020
- Global trade impact of the Coronavirus Synthetic Stem Cells Market Report 2020-2026 Research Insights 2020 Global Industry Outlook Shared in Detailed... - July 30th, 2020
- World's First Plant and Cell Based Bacon and Pork Belly - One Green Planet - July 30th, 2020
- FDA Approves New CAR-T Therapy for Mantle Cell Lymphoma - Cancer Health Treatment News - July 26th, 2020
- Of mice and SARS-CoV-2 - The Hindu - July 26th, 2020
- Ruxolitinib passes another PhIII test for graft-versus-host disease, a win for Incyte and Novartis - Endpoints News - July 24th, 2020
- Study finds the real reason you get goosebumps - Big Think - July 24th, 2020
- Harvard study finds that stem cell stimulation gives us goosebumps - New Atlas - July 24th, 2020
- Celltex Therapeutics Webinar | Houston, TX Patch - Patch.com - July 24th, 2020
- Bioreactors Market Forecast to 2027 Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Product Class, Material, Cell ; Molecule ; Technology ; End User, and... - July 24th, 2020
- Association of TNF- Gene Expression and Release in Response to | DMSO - Dove Medical Press - July 24th, 2020
- 'Missing link': Bayer, Morningside help catapult a new kind of delivery tech to cell and gene therapy - Endpoints News - July 24th, 2020
- Regulation of advanced therapy medicinal products in the EU - Regulatory Focus - July 18th, 2020
- Coronavirus Drug and Treatment Tracker - The New York Times - July 18th, 2020
- UCSD Researchers Discover and Manipulate Different Aging Processes in Cells - Times of San Diego - July 18th, 2020
- Restorative therapies for erectile dysfunction: Where are we at in 2020? - Urology Times - July 18th, 2020
- Flow Cytometry Market Size Forecast to Reach $6.71 Billion by 2025 - Reported Times - July 18th, 2020
- Cryopreservation Equipments in Stem Cells Market Innovative Technology Growth, Business Strategies and Trend 2027 - Owned - July 16th, 2020
- Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products Market Break Down By Leading Companies, Countries, Applications, Challenges, Opportunities And Forecast 2020-2026... - July 16th, 2020
- Foodtech of the future post-COVID: Robot bartenders, insects and cannabis drinks - EU-Startups - July 14th, 2020
- 7 Benefits of Bee Pollen - What Are the Benefits of Bee Pollen - Prevention.com - July 14th, 2020
- Pancreatic cancer hides from the immune system by destroying the cell's danger signal - Massive Science - July 14th, 2020
- Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs) and Cancer Stem Cells (CSCs) Market 2020 Size By Product Types, End-Users, Regional Outlook, Growth Potential, Price... - July 10th, 2020
- Fate Therapeutics Announces FDA Clearance of IND Application for First-ever iPSC-derived CAR T-Cell Therapy - StreetInsider.com - July 10th, 2020
- Fasting is not starvation or a fad, it is a discipline: Luke Coutinho - The Indian Express - July 10th, 2020
- FDA Approves Talaris Therapeutics' IND for Its Allogeneic Cell Therapy FCR001 to Be Evaluated in Patients With a Severe Form of Scleroderma -... - July 10th, 2020
- Orchard Therapeutics and MolMed Announce Extension of Gene Therapy Manufacturing Collaboration - BioSpace - July 10th, 2020
- Blood factors transfer beneficial effects of exercise on neurogenesis and cognition to the aged brain - Science Magazine - July 10th, 2020
- Ziopharm Oncology Announces Initiation of Phase 1 Trial Evaluating Rapid Personalized Manufacturing CAR-T Technology in Patients with Relapsed CD19+... - July 10th, 2020
- Benefits of Ashwagandha tea and how to make it - TheHealthSite - July 10th, 2020
- Live Cell Imaging Market Poised for Steady Growth in the Future 2020-2024 - Jewish Life News - July 10th, 2020
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation Market to Eyewitness Massive Growth by 2028: Leading Key Players Kite Pharma, Thermo Fisher Scientific,... - July 8th, 2020
- One common infection could kill our baby girl but one simple act could change her life forever - The Sun - July 8th, 2020
- Multidrug Combinations and CAR T-Cell Therapies for Heavily Pretreated Multiple Myeloma Shine at ASCO - Targeted Oncology - July 8th, 2020
- Vitamin P: Overview, Benefits, and More - Healthline - July 8th, 2020
- How COVID-19 Pandemic Will Impact Australia & New Zealand Research Antibodies Market Business Opportunity, And Growth 2020-2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 6th, 2020