Last Price$ Last TradeChange$ Change Percent %Open$ Prev Close$ High$ low$ 52 Week High$ 52 Week Low$ Market CapPE RatioVolumeExchange
CO - Market Data & News
Today, Global Cord Blood Corp Incs (NYSE: CO) stock gained $0.02, accounting for a 0.46% increase. Global Cord Blood opened at $4.42 before trading between $4.42 and $4.11 throughout Thursdays session. The activity saw Global Cord Bloods market cap rise to $532,393,709 on 82,840 shares -above their 30-day average of 79,112.
Global Cord Blood Corporation is the first and largest umbilical cord blood banking operator in China in terms of geographical coverage and the only cord blood banking operator with multiple licenses. Global Cord Blood Corporation provides cord blood collection, laboratory testing, hematopoietic stem cell processing and stem cell storage services.
Visit Global Cord Blood Corp's profile for more information.
Here's a trending selection from our newsletter, The Daily Fix, that captured readers' attention.Click hereto subscribe and get The Daily Fix delivered right to your inbox.
Amazon Now Owns 20% of Electric Truck Maker Rivian
Amazon.com Inc (AMZN), an early backer of Rivian Automotive Inc, now owns about a fifth of the electric truck startup, the e-commerce giant disclosed in a quarterly filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
As of Sept. 30, Amazon held equity investments representing a 20% ownership interest that had a carrying value of $3.8 billion, up from $2.7 billion at the end of 2020, according to the company's latest Form 10-Q.
Moderna Cuts COVID-19 Vaccine Sales Forecast
Moderna Inc (MRNA) on Thursday slashed the 2021 sales forecast for its COVID-19 vaccine by as much as $5 billion, as it struggles to fill vials and distribute them around the world, sending its shares down nearly 15% before the opening bell.
Moderna executives said production challenges now lie with bottling up doses, also known as fill and finish, and ramping up infrastructure to deliver them internationally, rather than production of raw material.
Workers at Companies With at Least 100 People Must Be Vaccinated By January 4 or Get Weekly Tests
Tens of millions of Americans who work at companies with 100 or more employees will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Jan. 4 or get tested for the virus weekly under government rules issued Thursday.
The new requirements are the Biden administrations boldest move yet to persuade reluctant Americans to finally get a vaccine that has been widely available for months -- or face financial consequences. If successful, administration officials believe it will go a long way toward ending a pandemic that has killed more than 750,000 Americans.
The New York Stock Exchange is the worlds largest stock exchange by market value at over $26 trillion. It is also the leader for initial public offerings, with $82 billion raised in 2020, including six of the seven largest technology deals. 63% of SPAC proceeds in 2020 were raised on the NYSE, including the six largest transactions.
To get more information on Global Cord Blood Corp and to follow the company's latest updates, you can visit the company's profile page here: Global Cord Blood Corp's Profile. For more news on the financial markets be sure to visit Equities News. Also, don't forget to sign-up for the Daily Fix to receive the best stories to your inbox 5 days a week.
Sources: Chart is provided by TradingView based on 15-minute-delayed prices. All other data is provided by IEX Cloud as of 8:05 pm ET on the day of publication.
DISCLOSURE:The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer
Continue reading here:
- Phenotype, allele and genotype distribution of ABO and RhD | JBM - Dove Medical Press - January 5th, 2022
- Importance of stem cells-Past, present and future - Express Healthcare - December 23rd, 2021
- UCLA gene therapy gives new life to girl born with fatal immune disorder | UCLA - UCLA Newsroom - December 19th, 2021
- The Worldwide Cord Blood Banking Services Industry is Expected to Reach $6+ Billion by 2026 - GlobeNewswire - December 17th, 2021
- LifeCell - India's First and Largest Stem Cell Bank - December 15th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Analysis and Demand with Forecast Overview To 2026 - Northwest Diamond Notes - December 12th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market 2021 Analysis by Business Share, Industry Growth Statistics, Prominent Players Strategies, Investment Opportunities,... - December 11th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Size 2021, Latest Business Opportunities, Growth Statistics, Industry Share, Upcoming Trends, Covid-19 Impact, Demand... - November 30th, 2021
- Drs. Malik and McDuffee join Erlanger Hematology and Oncology and more Chattanooga-area career moves - Chattanooga Times Free Press - November 15th, 2021
- Umbilical Cord Blood Banking, Stem Cell Banking In India ... - October 30th, 2021
- Umbilical Cord Blood Banking Market Size to Expand Significantly by the End of 2025 - BioSpace - October 28th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Detailed Analysis Of Current Industry Figures With Forecasts Growth By 2028 IMIESA - IMIESA - October 28th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking: A New Approach towards Saving Lives ... - October 19th, 2021
- Harvesting dental stem cells - Overview - October 19th, 2021
- Cord blood banking: What are the options? - Mayo Clinic - October 19th, 2021
- Stem cell banking: A UK perspective on a global challenge ... - October 2nd, 2021
- Stem Cell/Cord Blood Banking Global Market Report 2021: - October 2nd, 2021
- How to decide Stem Cell Bank for babys cord preservation ... - September 27th, 2021
- Cell banking outsourcing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14%-18% by 2026 An exclusive market research report by Lucintel - Digital Journal - September 22nd, 2021
- Cheshire father with blood cancer still searching for stem cell match that could save his life - The Chester Standard - September 22nd, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Report with Detailed Analysis of Current Revenue and Future Scope - BioSpace - September 22nd, 2021
- LifeCells Mesocel gets nod for clinical trial from DCGI; Therapy to treat patients with moderate to severe COVID 19 - APN News - September 18th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Report | Exclusive Trends and Untapped Growth Opportunities Analysis - BioSpace - September 18th, 2021
- $26.12 Billion Opportunity by 2028 in the Cell Separation Technology Market: Global Key Vendors GE, BD, Terumo, Merck, Thermo Fisher, Bio-Rad Lab -... - September 18th, 2021
- Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market Growth Factors, New Top Players, Competitive Analysis by regions from 2021 to 2028||Viacord, SMART CELLS PLUS.,... - September 8th, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence And Regenerative Medicine: What The Future Of Medicine Holds? - TheHealthSite - September 7th, 2021
- Cord Blood Banking Services Market Poised to Expand at a Robust Pace The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - September 7th, 2021
- Stem Cells Banking: Pros & Cons - Being The Parent - September 4th, 2021
- Mothercell | WORLD'S BIGGEST DENTAL STEM CELL BANK - September 4th, 2021
- Cord Blood Banking | ACOG - September 4th, 2021
- The Ultimate Choice in Stem Cell Banking Services Medeze ... - September 4th, 2021
- Cord Blood Banking: Legit Or A Scam? | American Council on ... - September 4th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking for a better future - StemCells21 - September 2nd, 2021
- Cord Stem Cell Banking Process - StemCord - September 2nd, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market SWOT Analysis, Key Indicators, Forecast 2027 : Cord Blood Registry (CBR) Systems, Cordlife Group Limited, Cryo-Cell... - September 2nd, 2021
- STEMCELL Technologies Launches Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Characterization and Banking Services in Partnership with WiCell - Business Wire - September 2nd, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal 2022 - PRNewswire - September 2nd, 2021
- Cryo-Cell International Announces Uplisting to The Nasdaq Capital Market - GlobeNewswire - September 2nd, 2021
- Vita 34 again achieves double-digit growth in revenues and earnings in the first half of the year - PharmiWeb.com - September 2nd, 2021
- Acute Exacerbation of CRS Treatment Market is Expected to Reach US$ 7.06 Bn by 2031 - BioSpace - August 23rd, 2021
- 22nd Century Group Appoints Accomplished Life Sciences and Biotechnology Executive Anthony Johnson to Board of Directors - Yahoo Finance - August 20th, 2021
- Wearable Technology Market 2021-2026: Global Size, Share, Trends and Forecast Report - The Market Writeuo - The Market Writeuo - August 20th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Revenue, Statistics, Industry Growth and Demand Analysis Research Report by 2028 - The Manomet Current - August 14th, 2021
- Melatonin Supplements Market 2021-2026: Global Size, Share, Trends and Forecast Report - The Market Writeuo - The Market Writeuo - August 14th, 2021
- High therapeutic potential of stem cells for treating genetic diseases to aid in growth of Stem Cell Banking Market - The Manomet Current - August 12th, 2021
- Cryo-Cell International to Present at the Q3 Virtual Investor Summit - GlobeNewswire - August 12th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Expectation Surges with Rising Demand and Changing Trends The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - August 12th, 2021
- High Demand Owing To the Increasing Expansion of Cell Banks and the Usage of Cell Therapy in the World - The Manomet Current - August 12th, 2021
- Actinic Keratosis Treatment Market Trends, Scope, Demand, Opportunity and Forecast by 2026 - The Market Writeuo - The Market Writeuo - August 12th, 2021
- Principles of seed banks and the emergence of complexity from dormancy - Nature.com - August 12th, 2021
- Global $5.57 Billion Cell Therapy Technologies Markets, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F: Cell Processing; Cell Preservation, Distribution, and... - August 12th, 2021
- CryoCord | Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Banking - August 8th, 2021
- Netcells | Stem Cell Banking | South Africa's Leading Stem ... - August 8th, 2021
- Home - Lifebank Stem Cell Banking - August 8th, 2021
- Umbilical Cord Blood Banking Australia and Stem Cell Storage - August 8th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking for Pets | Gallant - August 8th, 2021
- Striking the right c(h)ord - The Tribune India - August 8th, 2021
- Cord Blood Banking Services Market Giants Spending Is Going To Boom - The Market Gossip - The Market Gossip - August 8th, 2021
- Banking Cell Stem Market Scope and Forecast By 2021-2027 I Top key players-Cord Blood Registry (CBR) Systems (US), Cordlife Group Limited (Singapore),... - August 8th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market to Reach US$11.3 Billion by the Year 2027 - Yahoo Finance - August 6th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood (CO) gains 0.98% in Light Trading on August 4 - Equities.com - August 6th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market Size And Forecast to 2021 2027 analysis with key players : Cord Blood Registry (CBR) Systems, Cordlife Group Limited,... - August 4th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Files Annual Report on Form 20-F - PRNewswire - August 2nd, 2021
- Stem cell company asked to compensate couple - Times of India - July 31st, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Production, Consumption, Worldwide Business, Revenue, Price Trend by Product Type, Analysis by 2027 The Manomet... - July 31st, 2021
- LifeCell International appoints Mullen Lintas as their creative partner - ETBrandEquity.com - July 31st, 2021
- Worldwide Stem Cell Banking Industry to 2026 - Featuring CBR Systems, Cordlife and Lifecell Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - July 17th, 2021
- Stem Cells Market Key Players, Competitive Landscape, Growth, Statistics, Revenue and Industry Analysis Report by 2027 The Manomet Current - The... - July 13th, 2021
- Shawn Johnson East is among influencers promoting cord blood banking. What is it? - Yahoo News - July 9th, 2021
- Bringing the clinic home - Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences - July 9th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market to Witness Robust Expansion Throughout the Forecast Period 2019 2026 Rust Wire - Rust Wire - July 9th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Banking Market Demand Analysis and Projected huge Growth By 2027 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - July 3rd, 2021
- Need-based innovations happen overnight in India: Padmashri Dr. Manjula Anagani - ETHealthworld.com - July 1st, 2021
- Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market by Technology, Application & Geography Analysis & Forecast to 2028 ||CBR Systems, Inc Cordlife Cells4Life... - June 29th, 2021
- Stem Cells Banking Market Estimated to Boost in Near Future 2027 with Top Key Players KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - June 29th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year of Fiscal 2021 - PRNewswire - June 29th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market is Projected to Witness an Upward Growth Over 2027: SGS Life Sciences, Lonza, CCBC, Vcanbio The Manomet Current - The... - June 24th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Corporation to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2021 Financial Results - Yahoo Finance - June 22nd, 2021
- Cord Stem Cell Banking Market 2021-Competitive Insights: CBR Systems, Inc., Cordlife, Cells4Life Group LLP, Cryo-Cell International, Inc., Cryo-Save... - June 22nd, 2021
- COVID-19 Impact on Cancer Stem Cells Market to Witness Comprehensive Growth by 2026 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - June 16th, 2021