DUBLIN, Sept. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Cord Blood Banking Industry Report 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report presents the number of cord blood units stored in inventory by the largest cord blood banks worldwide and the number of cord blood units (CBUs) released by registries across the world for hematopoietic stem cell (HSC) transplantation. Although cord blood is now used to treat more than 80 different diseases, this number could substantially expand if applications related to regenerative medicine start receiving approvals in major healthcare markets worldwide.
From the early 1900s through the mid-2000s, the global cord blood banking industry expanded rapidly, with companies opening for business in all major markets worldwide. From 2005 to 2010, the market reached saturation and stabilized.
Then, from 2010 to 2020, the market began to aggressively consolidate. This has created both serious threats and unique opportunities within the industry.
Serious threats to the industry include low rates of utilization for stored cord blood, expensive cord blood transplantation procedures, difficulty educating obstetricians about cellular therapies, and an increasing trend toward industry consolidation. There are also emerging opportunities for the industry, such as accelerated regulatory pathways for cell therapies in leading healthcare markets worldwide and expanding applications for cell-based therapies. In particular, MSCs from cord tissue (and other sources) are showing intriguing promise in the treatment and management of COVID-19.
Cord Blood Industry Trends
Within recent years, new themes have been impacting the industry, including the pairing of stem cell storage services with genetic and genomic testing services, as well as reproductive health services. Cord blood banks are diversifying into new types of stem cell storage, including umbilical cord tissue storage, placental blood and tissue, amniotic fluid and tissue, and dental pulp. Cord blood banks are also investigating means of becoming integrated therapeutic companies. With hundreds of companies offering cord blood banking services worldwide, maturation of the market means that each company is fighting harder for market share.
Growing numbers of investors are also entering the marketplace, with M&A activity accelerating in the U.S. and abroad. Holding companies are emerging as a global theme, allowing for increased operational efficiency and economy of scale. Cryoholdco has established itself as the market leader within Latin America. Created in 2015, Cryoholdco is a holding company that will control nearly 270,000 stem cell units by the end of 2020. It now owns a half dozen cord blood banks, as well as a dental stem cell storage company.
Globally, networks of cord blood banks have become commonplace, with Sanpower Group establishing its dominance in Asia. Although Sanpower has been quiet about its operations, it holds 4 licenses out of only 7 issued provincial-level cord blood bank licenses in China. It has reserved over 900,000 cord blood samples in China, and its reserves amount to over 1.2 million units when Cordlife' reserves within Southeast Asian countries are included. This positions Sanpower Group and it's subsidiary Nanjing Cenbest as the world's largest cord blood banking operator not only in China and Southeast Asia but in the world.
The number of cord blood banks in Europe has dropped by more than one-third over the past ten years, from approximately 150 to under 100. The industry leaders in this market segment include FamiCord Group, who has executed a dozen M&A transactions, and Vita34, who has executed approximately a half dozen. Stemlab, the largest cord blood bank in Portugal, also executed three acquisition deals prior to being acquired by FamiCord. FamiCord is now the leading stem cell bank in Europe and one of the largest worldwide.
Cord Blood Expansion Technologies
Because cord blood utilization is largely limited to use in pediatric patients, growing investment is flowing into ex vivo cord blood expansion technologies. If successful, this technology could greatly expand the market potential for cord blood, encouraging its use within new markets, such as regenerative medicine, aging, and augmented immunity.
Key strategies being explored for this purpose include:
Currently, Gamida Cell, Nohla Therapeutics, Excellthera, and Magenta Therapeutics have ex vivo cord blood expansion products proceeding through clinical trials. Growing numbers of investors have also entered the cord blood banking marketplace, led by groups such as GI Partners, ABS Capital Partners & HLM Management, KKR & Company, Bay City Capital, GTCR, LLC, and Excalibur.
Cord Blood Banking by Region
Within the United States, most of the market share is controlled by three major players: Cord Blood Registry (CBR), Cryo-Cell, and ViaCord. CBR has been traded twice, once in 2015 to AMAG Pharmaceuticals for $700 million and again in 2018 to GI Partners for $530 million. CBR also bought Natera's Evercord Cord Blood Banking business in September 2019. In total, CBR controls over 900,000 cord blood and tissue samples, making it one of the largest cord blood banks worldwide.
In China, the government controls the industry by authorizing only one cord blood bank to operate within each province, and official government support, authorization, and permits are required. Importantly, the Chinese government announced in late 2019 that it will be issuing new licenses for the first time, expanding from the current 7 licensed regions for cord blood banking to up to 19 regions, including Beijing.
In Italy and France, it is illegal to privately store one's cord blood, which has fully eliminated the potential for a private market to exist within the region. In Ecuador, the government created the first public cord blood bank and instituted laws such that private cord blood banks cannot approach women about private cord blood banking options during the first six months of pregnancy. This created a crisis for private banks, forcing most out of business.
Recently, India's Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) restricted commercial banking of stem cells from most biological materials, including cord tissue, placenta, and dental pulp stem cells - leaving only umbilical cord blood banking as permitted and licensed within the country.
While market factors vary by geography, it is crucial to have a global understanding of the industry, because research advances, clinical trial findings, and technology advances do not know international boundaries. The cord blood market is global in nature and understanding dynamics within your region is not sufficient for making strategic, informed, and profitable decisions.
Overall, the report provides the reader with the following details and answers the following questions:
1. Number of cord blood units cryopreserved in public and private cord blood banks globally2. Number of hematopoietic stem cell transplants (HSCTs) globally using cord blood cells3. Utilization of cord blood cells in clinical trials for developing regenerative medicines4. The decline of the utilization of cord blood cells in HSC transplantations since 20055. Emerging technologies to influence the financial sustainability of public cord blood banks6. The future scope for companion products from cord blood7. The changing landscape of cord blood cell banking market8. Extension of services by cord blood banks9. Types of cord blood banks10. The economic model of public cord blood banks11. Cost analysis for public cord blood banks12. The economic model of private cord blood banks13. Cost analysis for private cord blood banks14. Profit margins for private cord blood banks15. Pricing for processing and storage in private banks16. Rate per cord blood unit in the U.S. and Europe17. Indications for the use of cord blood-derived HSCs for transplantations18. Diseases targeted by cord blood-derived MSCs in regenerative medicine19. Cord blood processing technologies20. Number of clinical trials, number of published scientific papers and NIH funding for cord blood research21. Transplantation data from different cord blood registries
Key questions answered in this report are:
1. What are the strategies being considered for improving the financial stability of public cord blood banks?2. What are the companion products proposed to be developed from cord blood?3. How much is being spent on processing and storing a unit of cord blood?4. How much does a unit of cryopreserved cord blood unit fetch on release?5. Why do most public cord blood banks incur a loss?6. What is the net profit margin for a private cord blood bank?7. What are the prices for processing and storage of cord blood in private cord blood banks?8. What are the rates per cord blood units in the U.S. and Europe?9. What are the revenues from cord blood sales for major cord blood banks?10. Which are the different accreditation systems for cord blood banks?11. What are the comparative merits of the various cord blood processing technologies?12. What is to be done to increase the rate of utilization of cord blood cells in transplantations?13. Which TNC counts are preferred for transplantation?14. What is the number of registered clinical trials using cord blood and cord tissue?15. How many clinical trials are involved in studying the expansion of cord blood cells in the laboratory?16. How many matching and mismatching transplantations using cord blood units are performed on an annual basis?17. What is the share of cord blood cells used for transplantation from 2000 to 2020?18. What is the likelihood of finding a matching allogeneic cord blood unit by ethnicity?19. Which are the top ten countries for donating cord blood?20. What are the diseases targeted by cord blood-derived MSCs within clinical trials?
Key Topics Covered
1. REPORT OVERVIEW1.1 Statement of the Report1.2 Executive Summary1.3 Introduction1.3.1 Cord Blood: An Alternative Source for HPSCs1.3.2 Utilization of Cord Blood Cells in Clinical Trials1.3.3 The Struggle of Cord Blood Banks1.3.4 Emerging Technologies to Influence Financial Sustainability of Banks22.214.171.124 Other Opportunities to Improve Financial Stability126.96.36.199 Scope for Companion Products1.3.5 Changing Landscape of Cord Blood Cell Banking Market1.3.6 Extension of Services by Cord Blood Banks
2. CORD BLOOD & CORD BLOOD BANKING: AN OVERVIEW2.1 Cord Blood Banking (Stem Cell Banking)2.1.1 Public Cord Blood Banks188.8.131.52 Economic Model of Public Cord Blood Banks184.108.40.206 Cost Analysis for Public Banks220.127.116.11 Relationship between Costs and Release Rates2.1.2 Private Cord Blood Banks18.104.22.168 Cost Analysis for Private Cord Blood Banks22.214.171.124 Economic Model of Private Banks2.1.3 Hybrid Cord Blood Banks2.2 Globally Known Cord Blood Banks2.2.1 Comparing Cord Blood Banks2.2.2 Cord Blood Banks in the U.S.2.2.3 Proportion of Public, Private and Hybrid Banks2.3 Percent Share of Parents of Newborns Storing Cord Blood by Country/Region2.4 Pricing for Processing and Storage in Commercial Banks2.4.1 Rate per Cord Blood Unit in the U.S. and Europe2.5 Cord Blood Revenues for Major Cord Blood Banks
3. CORD BLOOD BANK ACCREDITATIONS3.1 American Association of Blood Banks (AABB)3.2 Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT)3.3 FDA Registration3.4 FDA Biologics License Application (BLA) License3.5 Investigational New Drug (IND) for Cord Blood3.6 Human Tissue Authority (HTA)3.7 Therapeutic Goods Act (TGA) in Australia3.8 International NetCord Foundation3.9 AABB Accredited Cord Blood Facilities3.10 FACT Accreditation for Cord Blood Banks
4. APPLICATIONS OF CORD BLOOD CELLS4.1 Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantations with Cord Blood Cells4.2 Cord Cells in Regenerative Medicine
5. CORD BLOOD PROCESSING TECHNOLOGIES5.1 The Process of Separation5.1.1 PrepaCyte-CB5.1.2 Advantages of PrepaCyte-CB5.1.3 Treatment Outcomes with PrepaCyte-CB5.1.4 Hetastarch (HES)5.1.5 AutoXpress (AXP)5.1.6 SEPAX5.1.7 Plasma Depletion Method (MaxCell Process)5.1.8 Density Gradient Method5.2 Comparative Merits of Different Processing Methods5.2.1 Early Stage HSC Recovery by Technologies5.2.2 Mid Stage HSC (CD34+/CD133+) Recovery from Cord Blood5.2.3 Late Stage Recovery of HSCs from Cord Blood5.3 HSC (CD45+) Recovery5.4 Days to Neutrophil Engraftment by Technology5.5 Anticoagulants used in Cord Blood Processing5.5.1 Type of Anticoagulant and Cell Recovery Volume5.5.2 Percent Cell Recovery by Sample Size5.5.3 TNC Viability by Time Taken for Transport and Type of Anticoagulant5.6 Cryopreservation of Cord Blood Cells5.7 Bioprocessing of Umbilical Cord Tissue (UCT)5.8 A Proposal to Improve the Utilization Rate of Banked Cord Blood
6. CORD BLOOD CLINICAL TRIALS, SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS & NIH FUNDING6.1 Cord Blood Cells for Research6.2 Cord Blood Cells for Clinical Trials6.2.1 Number of Clinical Trials involving Cord Blood Cells6.2.2 Number of Clinical Trials using Cord Blood Cells by Geography6.2.3 Number of Clinical Trials by Study Type6.2.4 Number of Clinical Trials by Study Phase6.2.5 Number of Clinical Trials by Funder Type6.2.6 Clinical Trials Addressing Indications in Children6.2.7 Select Three Clinical Trials Involving Children126.96.36.199 Sensorineural Hearing Loss (NCT02038972)188.8.131.52 Autism Spectrum (NCT02847182)184.108.40.206 Cerebral Palsy (NCT01147653)6.2.8 Clinical Trials for Neurological Diseases using Cord Blood and Cord Tissue6.2.9 UCB for Diabetes6.2.10 UCB in Cardiovascular Clinical Trials6.2.11 Cord Blood Cells for Auto-Immune Diseases in Clinical Trials6.2.12 Cord Tissue Cells for Orthopedic Disorders in Clinical Trials6.2.13 Cord Blood Cells for Other Indications in Clinical Trials6.3 Major Diseases Addressed by Cord Blood Cells in Clinical Trials6.4 Clinical Trials using Cord Tissue-Derived MSCs6.5 Ongoing Clinical Trials using Cord Tissue6.5.1 Cord Tissue-Based Clinical Trials by Geography6.5.2 Cord Tissue-Based Clinical Trials by Phase6.5.3 Cord Tissue-Based Clinical Trials by Sponsor Types6.5.4 Companies Sponsoring in Trials using Cord Tissue-Derived MSCs6.6 Wharton's Jelly-Derived MSCs in Clinical Trials6.6.1 Wharton's Jelly-Based Clinical Trials by Phase6.6.2 Companies Sponsoring Wharton's Jelly-Based Clinical Trials6.7 Clinical Trials Involving Cord Blood Expansion Studies6.7.1 Safe and Feasible Expansion Protocols6.7.2 List of Clinical Trials involved in the Expansion of Cord Blood HSCs6.7.3 Expansion Technologies6.8 Scientific Publications on Cord Blood6.9 Scientific Publications on Cord Tissue6.10 Scientific Publications on Wharton's Jelly-Derived MSCs6.11 Published Scientific Papers on Cord Blood Cell Expansion6.12 NIH Funding for Cord Blood Research
7. PARENT'S AWARENESS AND ATTITUDE TOWARDS CORD BLOOD BANKING7.1 Undecided Expectant Parents7.2 The Familiar Cord Blood Banks Known by the Expectant Parents7.3 Factors Influencing the Choice of a Cord Blood Bank
8. CORD BLOOD: AS A TRANSPLANTATION MEDICINE8.1 Comparisons of Cord Blood to other Allograft Sources8.1.1 Major Indications for HCTs in the U.S.8.1.2 Trend in Allogeneic HCT in the U.S. by Recipient Age8.1.3 Trends in Autologous HCT in the U.S. by Recipient Age8.2 HCTs by Cell Source in Adult Patients8.2.1 Transplants by Cell Source in Pediatric Patients8.3 Allogeneic HCTs by Cell Source8.3.1 Unrelated Donor Allogeneic HCTs in Patients &lessThan;18 Years8.4 Likelihood of Finding an Unrelated Cord Blood Unit by Ethnicity8.4.1 Likelihood of Finding an Unrelated Cord Blood Unit for Patients &lessThan;20 Years8.5 Odds of using a Baby's Cord Blood8.6 Cord Blood Utilization Trends8.7 Number of Cord Blood Donors Worldwide8.7.1 Number of CBUs Stored Worldwide8.7.2 Cord Blood Donors by Geography220.127.116.11 Cord Blood Units Stored in Different Geographies18.104.22.168 Number of Donors by HLA Typing8.7.3 Searches Made by Transplant Patients for Donors/CBUs8.7.4 Types of CBU Shipments (Single/Double/Multi)8.7.5 TNC Count of CBUs Shipped for Children and Adult Patients8.7.6 Shipment of Multiple CBUs8.7.7 Percent Supply of CBUs for National and International Patients8.7.8 Decreasing Number of CBU Utilization8.8 Top Ten Countries in Cord Blood Donation8.8.1 HLA Typed CBUs by Continent8.8.2 Percentage TNC of Banked CBUs8.8.3 Total Number of CBUs, HLA-Typed Units by Country8.9 Cord Blood Export/Import by the E.U. Member States8.9.1 Number of Donors and CBUs in Europe8.9.2 Number of Exports/Imports of CBUs in E.U.8.10 Global Exchange of Cord Blood Units
9. CORD BLOOD CELLS AS THERAPEUTIC CELL PRODUCTS IN CELL THERAPY9.1 MSCs from Cord Blood and Cord Tissue9.1.1 Potential Neurological Applications of Cord Blood-Derived Cells9.1.2 Cord Tissue-Derived MSCs for Therapeutic use22.214.171.124 Indications Targeted by UCT-MSCs in Clinical Trials9.2 Current Consumption of Cord Blood Units by Clinical Trials9.3 Select Cord Blood Stem Cell Treatments in Clinical Trials9.3.1 Acquired Hearing Loss (NCT02038972)9.3.2 Autism (NCT02847182)9.3.3 Cerebral Palsy (NCT03087110)9.3.4 Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (NCT01856049)9.3.5 Type 1 Diabetes (NCT00989547)9.3.6 Psoriasis (NCT03765957)9.3.7 Parkinson's Disease (NCT03550183)9.3.8 Signs of Aging (NCT04174898)9.3.9 Stroke (NCT02433509)9.3.10 Traumatic Brain Injury (NCT01451528)
10. MARKET ANALYSIS10.1 Public vs. Private Cord Blood Banking Market10.2 Cord Blood Banking Market by Indication
11. PROFILES OF SELECT CORD BLOOD BANKS11.1 AllCells11.1.1 Whole Blood11.1.2 Leukopak11.1.3 Mobilized Leukopak11.1.4 Bone Marrow11.1.5 Cord Blood11.2 AlphaCord LLC11.2.1 NextGen Collection System11.3 Americord Registry, Inc.11.3.1 Cord Blood 2.011.3.2 Cord Tissue11.3.3 Placental Tissue 2.011.4 Be The Match11.4.1 Hub of Transplant Network11.4.2 Partners of Be The Match11.4.3 Allogeneic Cell Sources in Be The Match Registry11.4.4 Likelihood of a Matched Donor on Be The Match by Ethnic Background11.5 Biocell Center Corporation11.5.1 Chorionic villi after Delivery11.5.2 Amniotic Fluid and Chorionic Villi during Pregnancy11.6 BioEden Group, Inc.11.6.1 Differences between Tooth Cells and Umbilical Cord Cells11.7 Biovault Family11.7.1 Personalized Cord Blood Processing11.8 Cell Care11.9 Cells4Life Group, LLP11.9.1 Cells4Life's pricing11.9.2 TotiCyte Technology11.9.3 Cord Blood Releases11.10 Cell-Save11.11 Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research (CIBMTR)11.11.1 Global Collaboration11.11.2 Scientific Working Committees11.11.3 Medicare Clinical Trials and Studies11.11.4 Cellular Therapy11.12 Crio-Cell International, Inc.11.12.1 Advanced Collection Kit11.12.2 Prepacyte-CB11.12.3 Crio-Cell International's Pricing11.12.4 Revenue for Crio-Cell International11.13 Cord Blood Center Group11.13.1 Cord Blood Units Released11.14 Cordlife Group, Ltd.11.14.1 Cordlife's Cord Blood Release Track Record11.15 Core23 Biobank11.16 Cord Blood Registry (CBR)11.17 CordVida11.18 Crioestaminal11.18.1 Cord Blood Transplantation in Portugal11.19 Cryo-Cell International, Inc.11.19.1 Processing Method11.19.2 Financial Results of the Company11.20 CryoHoldco11.21 Cryoviva Biotech Pvt. Ltd11.22 European Society for Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation (EBMT)11.22.1 EBMT Transplant Activity11.23 FamiCord Group11.24 GeneCell International11.25 Global Cord Blood Corporation11.25.1 The Company's Business11.26 HealthBaby Hong Kong11.26.1 BioArchive System Service Plan11.26.2 MVE Liquid Nitrogen System11.27 HEMAFUND11.28 Insception Lifebank11.29 LifebankUSA11.29.1 Placental Banking11.30 LifeCell International Pvt. Ltd.11.31 MiracleCord, Inc.11.32 Maze Cord Blood Laboratories11.33 New England Cord Blood Bank, Inc.11.34 New York Cord Blood Center (NYBC)11.34.1 Products11.34.2 Laboratory Services11.35 PacifiCord11.35.1 FDA-Approved Sterile Collection Bags11.35.2 AXP Processing System11.35.3 BioArchive System11.36 ReeLabs Pvt. Ltd.11.37 Smart Cells International, Ltd.11.38 Stem Cell Cryobank11.39 StemCyte, Inc.11.39.1 StemCyte Sponsored Clinical Trials126.96.36.199 Spinal Cord Injury Phase II188.8.131.52 Other Trials11.40 Transcell Biolife11.40.1 ScellCare11.40.2 ToothScell11.41 ViaCord11.42 Vita 34 AG11.43 World Marrow Donor Association (WMDA)11.43.1 Search & Match Service11.44 Worldwide Network for Blood & Marrow Transplantation (WBMT)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7bm9lx
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager [emailprotected]
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Read more here:
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter and First Half of Fiscal 2021 - Galveston County Daily News - November 25th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market to Get Expansion admist COVID 19, Scope With Advanced Technologies Top Key Players and Forecast 2020-2027 - The... - November 25th, 2020
- Global Regenerative Medicine Market 2020-2025: Opportunities with the Implementation of the 21st Century Cures Act - Stockhouse - November 25th, 2020
- Application and Product Portfolio Analysis During the forecasted period of Stem Cell Banking Market - The Think Curiouser - November 20th, 2020
- Why Bank Cord Blood & Tissue? Is Banking Worth It? | Cryo-Cell - November 16th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking | Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine - November 16th, 2020
- Latest Study explores the Stem Cell Banking Market Witness Highest Growth in nea - GroundAlerts.com - November 6th, 2020
- Cord Stem Cell Banking Market 2020-2026 Global Share and Forecast Research | Global Players Lifecell, StemCyte India Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd, Viacord,... - November 6th, 2020
- Cell Expansion Market 2020 and Forecast 2021-2027 Includes Business Impact Analysis of COVID-19 - Eurowire - November 6th, 2020
- High Density Cell Banking Market 2020 Growing Demand, Top Companies, Innovative Technologies, Segmental Outlook and Industry Insights 2027 - Zenit... - November 6th, 2020
- Magenta Therapeutics Announces Multiple Presentations Across Stem Cell Transplant Portfolio at The American - Global Banking And Finance Review - November 6th, 2020
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Detailed analysis of current Industry figures with forecasts growth by 2028 | SGS Life Sciences, Lonza, CCBC,... - November 4th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Is Staring At A Promising Future During The Forecast Period Owing to Rapid Advances in Technology 2018 2026 - Aerospace... - November 2nd, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market to witness an impressive growth during the forecast pe - News by aeresearch - November 2nd, 2020
- Global Cord Blood Banking Market 2020 Growth Analysis with Production, Trends and Forecast up to 2027 - Illadel Graff Supply - November 2nd, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market to Witness an Outstanding Growth by 2028 PRnews Leader - PRnews Leader - October 29th, 2020
- Early Impacts of COVID-19 on Cancer Stem Cells Market Trends and Future Dynamics 2027 - The Think Curiouser - October 29th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market to Register Unwavering Growth During 2025 - The Think Curiouser - October 29th, 2020
- In-Depth Report on Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020|by Top Key players Aratana Therapeutics, Okyanos, Magellan Stem Cells, Stem Cell Vet - The... - October 29th, 2020
- AgeX Therapeutics Sublicenses Stem Cell Line ESI-053 to ImStem Biotechnology for Development of Cell Therapy - Global Banking And Finance Review - October 29th, 2020
- Global Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Research Report 2020 Growing Demand, Business Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Future Prospects and... - October 29th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market from Key End-use Sectors to Surge in the Near Future - The Think Curiouser - October 22nd, 2020
- India Cord Stem Cell Banking Market is Projected to Grow Massively in Near Future - PRnews Leader - October 22nd, 2020
- Global Cord Blood Banking Services Market Expected to Reach Highest CAGR By 2026: Cord Blood America, California Cryobank Stem Cell Services LLC,... - October 22nd, 2020
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market 2020 Progress Factors, Size, Share, Analysis and Forecast 2027 | Charles River Laboratories, Cryo-Cell International... - October 22nd, 2020
- Growing Focus on Product Innovation Likely to Impact the Growth of the Stem Cell Banking Market 2018 2026 - Aerospace Journal - October 22nd, 2020
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Report, History And Forecast 2020-2027, Breakdown Data By Manufacturers, Key Regions, Types And Application - PRnews... - October 22nd, 2020
- The COVID-19 Fallout: Cancer Stem Cells Market Key Growth Factors and Opportunities in 2020-2027 - The Think Curiouser - October 22nd, 2020
- Global Cord Blood Banking Services Market Expected to Reach xx.xx Mn By 2026 : Cord Blood America, California Cryobank Stem Cell Services LLC,... - October 18th, 2020
- Global Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Size 2020 Share, Trends, Growth Opportunities, Type, Application and Worldwide Forecast to 2024 - PRnews... - October 17th, 2020
- Banking wisdom: Teen saving stem cells in hopes of future treatment - LubbockOnline.com - October 14th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market to witness an impressive growth during the forecast period 2020 2025 - Express Journal - October 14th, 2020
- Global Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Potential Growth, Share, Size, Demand and Analysis of Key Players Industry Research Forecasts to 2026 | SGS... - October 14th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market 2015-2025 In-Depth Analysis, CO-VID 19 Impact on Industry Demands, Trends, Sales and Applications|CCBC, CBR, ViaCord,... - October 4th, 2020
- STEM CELL BANKING Market Potential Growth, Size, Share, Demand and Analysis of Key Players Research Forecasts to 2027 - The Daily Chronicle - October 2nd, 2020
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Research Provides an In-Depth Analysis on the Future Growth Prospects and Industry Trends Adopted by top key players... - October 2nd, 2020
- Abu Dhabi Stem Cells Center and Pluristem Unveil Joint Projects at Malta Conferences Foundation Online Event - Global Banking And Finance Review - October 2nd, 2020
- Global Stem Cell manufacturing Market Analysis 2020 With COVID 19 Impact Analysis| Leading Players, Business Prospects, In-depth Analysis Research... - September 20th, 2020
- Cord Stem Cell Banking Market Analysis 2020 With COVID 19 Impact Analysis| Leading Players, Business Prospects, In-depth Analysis Research Report... - September 20th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Analysis, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Trends, Applications, And Growth Forecast To 2027 - Owned - September 13th, 2020
- India Cord Stem Cell Banking Market To Register Phenomenal Growth in the Period of 2019 2026 - Verdant News - September 13th, 2020
- Global Bio-Banks Market : Industry Analysis and Forecast (2019-2026) By Type, Product,Application,Analysis,and Region. - Galus Australis - September 3rd, 2020
- Innovative Report on Stem Cell Banking Market with Innovations, Competitive Analysis, New Business Developments and Top Companies Forecast to 2027 -... - September 3rd, 2020
- Global Cell Banking Outsourcing market 2020 Global Industry Size Estimation, Research Update, Future Scope, Latest Trend Analysis, Research Findings,... - September 3rd, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market with Covid-19 Effect Analysis, Growth, Research Findings, Type, Application, Element Global Trends and Forecast to... - August 31st, 2020
- Cord Blood & Cord Blood Banking: An Industry Overview 2020 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - August 31st, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market Size To Witness A Lucrative Growth Over 2020-2026 - Bulletin Line - August 31st, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market IN COVID-19: IMPLICATIONS AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH GLOBALLY - Scientect - August 27th, 2020
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal 2021 - Stockhouse - August 27th, 2020
- At 8.4% CAGR, STEM CELL BANKING Market Size is Expected to Exhibit 11.2 Billion US$ by 2025 - Scientect - August 20th, 2020
- Global stem cell banking market Enhancement And Its growth prospects forecast 2020 to 2027 - Scientect - August 20th, 2020
- Placental Stem Cells (PSCS) Market 2020-2027 Reporting And Evaluation of Recent Industry Developments || Leading Players StemCyte India Therapeutics... - August 20th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Size, Share, Global Future Trend, Segmentation, Business Growth, Top Key Players, Opportunities and Forecast to 2027 - Owned - August 20th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Size By Product Analysis, By Application, By End-Users, By Regional Outlook, By Top Companies and Forecast to 2027 - Bulletin... - August 20th, 2020
- On the move at the OneAZ, Spencer Fane, UArizona - AZ Big Media - August 20th, 2020
- Erwinase Market Expected to Witness High Growth over the Forecast Period 2020 - - News.MarketSizeForecasters.com - August 20th, 2020
- Covid-19 Update : Cord Stem Cell Banking Market 2020 Next Big Thing | Global Players CBR Systems, - PharmiWeb.com - July 18th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Poised to Grow at a Healthy CAGR of XX% During the Forecast Period 2018 2026 - Jewish Life News - July 18th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market 2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updated Analysis By Product (Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cell, Embryonic Stem Cell, Adult... - July 18th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Storage Market Size By Product Analysis, Application, End-Users, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies And Forecast Up To 2026 -... - July 18th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Storage Market Size, Production, Consumption, Export and Import, Growth Rate and Price Analysis by Types and Applications, Forecast... - July 18th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Regions And Top Key Players Analysis From 2020-2029 - Cole of Duty - July 11th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Growth By Manufacturers, Countries, Types And Application, End Users And Forecast To 2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 11th, 2020
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market 2019 | Analyzing The Impact Followed By Restraints, Opportunities And Projected Developments | Industry Growth... - July 11th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Growth By Manufacturers, Type And Application, Forecast To 2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 6th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity and Forecast 2018 to 2028 - Cole of Duty - July 1st, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Size, Analysis, Trends and Segmented Data by Top Companies and Opportunities 2020-2027 - Apsters News - July 1st, 2020
- Global Covid-19 impact on Stem Cell Banking Market Trends, Analysis by Application and Region by 2025| CCBC,CBR,ViaCord,Esperite - 3rd Watch News - July 1st, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Report Explores Share, Development By Companies Outlook, Growth Prospects And 2021 Key Opportunities Forecast - Industry... - July 1st, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market: Predictable To Witness Sustainable Evolution over 2020-2030 - 3rd Watch News - July 1st, 2020
- Cord Blood Bank Market is expected to double its Market Size in Upcoming Years | Cordlife, Cryo-cell, Neostem, Virgin Health Bank, LifeCell - Apsters... - July 1st, 2020
- Bio Bank Market 2020: Challenges, Growth, Types, Applications, Revenue, Insights, Growth Analysis, Competitive Landscape, Forecast- 2025 - Cole of... - July 1st, 2020
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year of Fiscal 2020 - Stockhouse - July 1st, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Recent Developments and Growth Strategies Adopted by Top Key Players Worldwide and Assessment to 2020-2025 - Cole of Duty - June 21st, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Market Study and Forecast 2020-2025: Oncology Disorders Expected to Exhibit the Fastest Growth Rate - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - June 21st, 2020
- 15 Biotech Companies In Houston To Know - Built In - June 21st, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market to Improve Revenue to Reach US$ 2410 Million by 2025 - 3rd Watch News - June 19th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market: Technological Innovations and Analysis Till 2030 - 3rd Watch News - June 16th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Analysis, Top Manufacturers, Share, Growth, Statistics, Opportunities and Forecast To 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 16th, 2020
- Global Bone Marrow-Derived Stem Cells (BMSCS) Market (COVID 19 Impact Analysis) Data Highlighting Major Vendors, Promising Regions, Anticipated Growth... - June 16th, 2020