GOLDEN, CO / ACCESSWIRE / October 10, 2021 / Vitro Biopharma, Inc. dba Vitro Biopharma, announced its 3rd quarter, ended July 31st 2021, financial results of operations.
Vitro Biopharma recorded increased 3rd quarter revenues of $331,687 vs $132,267 an increase of 251% over the comparative quarter last year. Revenues were up slightly from the prior quarter which were $326,535. The increase in revenue is directly attributed to the COVID 19 pandemic wind down. The opening back up of the economy and resumption of air travel has started the recovery and expansion of Vitro's revenue streams for the rest of 2021 and into 2022. Feedback from our international AlloRx customers report a resurgence in medical tourism travel. The cosmetic clinics http://www.Infinivive.com have also started to open up with variations by state mandates, resulting in increased revenue expectations into the 4th quarter and continued momentum into 2022.
Gross profit increased 6% from the comparative quarter last year primarily due to the increased higher margin AlloRx stem cell therapies and cosmetic sales versus the mid margin stem cell research and development products that were the majority of sales in the prior comparative quarter.
Overall operating expenses increased in the quarter ended July 31st 2020 by $368,949 to $772,852 from $403,903 in the prior year's comparative quarter. The increase in expenses reflects the increased costs of manufacturing expansion, external clinical trial testing, FDA regulatory, legal, audit and accounting consulting costs.
The company added extra resources to continue its efforts in the world-wide challenge of finding therapies to fight COVID-19. Vitro continues to provide Covid-19 AlloRx stem cell therapies to critically ill Covid-19 patients under its eIND for compassionate use. To date, Vitro has treated 15 critically ill patients who have failed with other therapeutic treatment options. Dr. Jack Zamora, CEO of Vitro was recently interviewed with local press coverage of our efforts in successfully treating COVID 19 patients.
During and subsequent to the quarter the company achieved and pursued the following objectives:
As a part of our overall strategy to target both global and US stem cell regenerative medicine markets, Vitro Biopharma submitted a Phase I IND application to the FDA to assess the safety of AlloRx Stem Cells in the treatment of COVID-19. We have established strong communication channels with FDA officials that facilitated our IND review and FDA authorization to enroll patients. Several clinical centers have expressed interest in our stem cell therapy, and we continue to enlist multi-center sites to conduct our Phase 1 trial. No adverse events were reported in our patients treated through Emergency INDs, and one patient who had various comorbidities (diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular disease) stabilized and exhibited enhanced pulmonary, liver and renal function during the six weeks following AlloRx Stem Cell Therapy. The patient has now recovered and is at home from the hospital after 3 months of intensive care. We have now completed fifteen eIND treatments without adverse events and resolution of COVID-19 symptoms. MSCs have been shown to block the cytokine storm that occurs in COVID-19 patients in acute respiratory distress through their powerful anti-inflammatory effectiveness. The cytokine storm leads to the need for assisted breathing by ventilators, patient transfer to ICU and related burdens on the global health and systems as the pandemic continues. It is important to note that AlloRx Stem Cells are a possible therapy for other viral attacks including influenza. Stem cells block acute respiratory distress and repair damage to other major organs including cardiovascular, pulmonary, hepatic, and renal systems. During the quarter the company moved forward by obtaining hospital partners to enroll patients in its phase I-IIa, randomized, double-blinded, placebo controlled study of the safety and efficacy of therapeutic treatment with AlloRx Stem Cells in adults with COVID-19.
AlloRx Stem Cells have been shown to assist in recovery from failure of various organ systems in COVID-19 survivors, as our results and several other labs are demonstrating. It is thus likely that AlloRx Stem Cells may be effective in treating long COVID-19. We look to submit filings to the FDA requesting expansion of the COVID-19 indication to include patients with adverse symptoms following COVID-19, so called "long haul COVID" (PASC) that is emerging as a major global health issue. As variants of COVID-19 evolve and threaten global pandemic expansion, AlloRx Stem Cell therapy may be effective without regard to the viral sequence enhancing its therapeutic utility and compliment to vaccine therapy.
Vitro is in Phase I/IIa for safety of its AlloRx stem cell therapy for treatment of Acute Covid-19 with a planned expansion to long-COVID-19 patient. Upon successful completion of the Phase I clinical trial, Vitro may be able to advance directly to Phase II for multiple indications and diseases such as; Osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Crohn's Disease, Autism, Long Covid, Covid-19, Kidney Disease, Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke and Traumatic Brain Injury, amongst many other debilitating diseases. Once the AlloRx stem cells are proven safe from the Phase I Covid-19 clinical trial, Vitro will submit phase II clinical trial applications for the various indications listed above. The company has supplied its AlloRx Stem Cells for over 200 treatments internationally in various indications, eINDs within COVID, and has the pre-liminary clinical data as to both safety and effectiveness of its AlloRx Stem Cells. The offshore therapies not only provide revenue to the company but critical data as to safety and effectiveness in various indications to support our future FDA submissions.. This greatly enhances our belief in the likelihood of an FDA Phase II authorization and the ability to move forward with a Phase III trial either by the company or in partnership with major pharmaceutical partners or licensees.
The Company is also pursuing Orphan Drug Designation for AlloRx Stem Cells. We are targeting a rare genetic form of autism, Pitt Hopkins Syndrome (PTHS), in collaboration with the PTHS Center of Excellence at the Children's Hospital at CU Anschutz Medical Center in Denver CO. Orphan Drug Designation provides a fast track approval for AlloRx Stem Cells with the potential to gain accelerated FDA pre-market authorization hence opening up US markets sooner than completion of other Phase II/III studies. Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) has been treated with safety and evidence of efficacy by MSC therapies supporting the use of AlloRx Stem Cells for successful treatment of ASD. We estimate this market in the US to be over 6 million potential patients.
The company commenced the expansion of its laboratory and manufacturing facilities to expand its manufacturing output. This expanded facility is being constructed in the first and second quarter of 2022. During the quarter we have initiated technical upgrades to our AlloRx Stem Cell manufacturing procedures that will increase cellular yields and further automate manufacturing.
Our increased capacity is rigorously controlled by our Quality Management System that was recently re-certified to the ISO9001 Quality Standard and the ISO13485 Medical Device Standard as well. This provides cGMP-compliant manufacturing of the highest quality stem cells/medical devices for clinical trial testing to provide further evidence of safety and efficacy for treatment of a wide variety of indications. Highly regulated cGMP biologics manufacturing within a BLA-compliant facility provides numerous opportunities for the Company to drive strong revenue growth. The recent FDA authorization of our COVID-19 clinical trial further validates our cGMP compliance as our manufacturing and quality procedures were rigorously reviewed and approved. We continue to support Magellan Stem Cells in Australia as they approach finalization of their Phase III study and explore emerging opportunities in the Medical Pavilion of the Bahamas and possible realtionships in the Middle East Our future plans include the establishment of a separate facility for the manufacture of FDA-approved AlloRx Stem Cells
During and subsequent to the quarter the company has added new regenerative medicine clinics in Cabo San Lucas Mexico and Antigua. The company is in discussions with additional offshore clinics who want to utilize the companies AlloRx Stem Cells in their regenerative therapies. Subsequent to the quarter the company has now provided AlloRx stem cells for regenerative medicine therapies to the Antigua clinic and the Cabo clinic.
STEMulize and SPECTRUM + update
Subsequent to the quarter the company announced the acquisition of its nutraceutical distributor Fitore Inc. Vitro acquired Fitore Nutrition for $2,300,000 in a combination of notes and stock. https://www.vitrobiopharma.com/blogs/news and https://fitorenutrition.com/ Fitore will be contributing 100% of its revenues to Vitro in the fourth quarter of 2021. Additionally, Fitore's expertise in digital marketing and E- commerce will help support and expand Vitro and InfiniVive sales.
"The integration of Fitore's direct to consumer (D2C) technology platform will accelerate Vitro's nutraceutical product penetration and brand recognition into the marketplace for all its products. To date we have had an incredibly successful partnership with Vitro with the joint development of Stemulife formerly known as STEMulize, and Spectrum +. Partnering with Vitro Biopharma only accelerates our mission as we continue to develop more life-changing products based on Vitro's scientific capabilities and the expanding market demands for natural health products." said Tanner Haas C.E.O. of Fitore Inc."
Fitore also has two other products Easy Sleep and Thought Calmer. The Company and Fitore will continue to expand the product line centered around the research capabilities of Vitro Biopharma.
Subsequent to the quarter the company acquired its exclusive distributor Infinivive-MD from its C.E.O. Jack Zamora MD. The company acquired Infinivive MD for $5,750,000 in an all-stock transaction.
Infinivive MD will be contributing 100% of its revenues in the fourth quarter of 2021.
InfiniVive MD has created the highest quality cGMP-grade cosmetic stem cell, exosome, and conditioned media serums. InfiniVive MD cosmetic stem cell products contain ultra-pure mesenchymal stem cells and exosomes to be used topically by plastic surgeons, cosmetic surgeons, and aestheticians throughout the United States and internationally. Infinivive is looking to disrupt the cosmetic industry through next level skin care product line.
"The acquisition of Fitore & Infinivive gives us the opportunity to leverage the revenues of both companies, increase market awareness for Vitro, and make serious advances in the areas of customer acquisition strategy and overall brand awareness" said Jack Zamora C.E.O. of Vitro Biopharma.
The company obtained two separate valuations from independent valuation experts for both Fitore and Infinvive MD to ensure a fair valuation in this related party transaction. The consolidation of this family of companies moves Vitro forward with no conflicts of interest with its C.E.O. who previously owned a minority position in Fitore and was the sole owner and exclusive distributor for Vitro of the topical stem cell product and the new jointly developed exosome product and daily serum product. The two companies are now wholly owned subsidiaries of Vitro and the results of operations of Fitore Inc. and Infinivive-MD will be 100% consolidated with the results of operations of Vitro Biopharma Inc. starting in the fourth quarter of 2021.
InfiniVive MD Cosmetic Serum is revolutionizing the cosmetic industry. Patients are experiencing unparalleled improvements in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This is one of the fastest growing revenue streams for Vitro Biopharma. We work with a variety of regulatory experts to assist us in the appropriate regulatory pathways. Vitro Biopharma's cosmetic topical serums are being distributed into cosmetic clinics that are providing the highest tier skin care products. To date, the company's products are being offered in a number of clinics throughout the United States and international clinics are in line to be added shortly. https://infinivivemd.com/pages/find-a-specialist
This initiative broadens Vitro Biopharma's expansion into highly regulated stem cell trials in collaboration with the Nassau-based Medical Pavilion of the Bahamas (TMPB).
Pandemic related travel restrictions have delayed patient enrollment in our IRB-approved clinical trial to treat musculoskeletal conditions with AlloRx Stem Cells. These include OA of any joint, ACL/MCL tear, Achilles tendon rupture, rotator cuff injury, tennis elbow and herniated disc that are highly prevalent and have few disease-modifying options. The company is partnered with Dr. Conville Brown, MD, MBBS, FACC, FESC, PhD, the founder and CEO of the Medical Pavilion of the Bahamas who is the Principal Investigator of this trial and director of its clinical administration. Dr. Brown was instrumental in the establishment of the NSCEC in the Bahamas.
About the Medical Pavilion of the Bahamas: TMPB operates within a 40,000 square foot building as a partnered care specialty medical facility with 10 different centers in various areas including cardiology, cancer, clinical research, and kidney disease. One of the centers is the Partners Stem Cell Centre, where the present trial will be conducted. The Partners Stem Cell Centre provides an environment to conduct stem cell research and clinical trials under the model of ''FDA rigor in a Non-FDA Jurisdiction'' TMPB employs 20 medical specialists in various fields. See http://www.tmp-bahamas.com for additional information.
The company has entered into an operating agreement with the Partner's Stem Cell Centre and the pandemic has delayed patient enrollment for the clinical trial, revenue expectations are on hold until into 2022.
During and subsequent to the quarter DVC Stem has started to treat some patients who are willing to quarantine for the 4-7 days depending on Covid-19 test results and the patients vaccination status, these therapies will start to contribute to revenue more substantially into 2022. http://www.dvcstem.com
The Antigua clinic is run by Dr. Chad C. Prodromos M.D.; Medical Director and CEO the Prodromos Stem Cell Institute Medical Director, The Foundation for Orthopedics and Regenerative Medicine
The company is in discussions for the further distribution of its AlloRx stem cells, exosomes, topical stem cell products of Infinivive MD and its Fitore nutraceuticals. The Cabo clinic serves primarily the west coast - in particular California and Canada
Subsequent to the quarter; Vitro Biopharma, Inc. announced the signing of a $2M contract with European Wellness Biomedical Group headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and it's start-up subsidiary BioPep being registered in Delaware, USA to develop FDA-approval of biological products derived from existing mitochondrial peptide extracts now used globally as treatment of various conditions including aesthetic dermatology and skin revitalization, autism spectrum disorders, cardiovascular, metabolic and degenerative disorders, CKD and fertility through its global network of 12 (twelve) biomedical regenerative centers located throughout Europe and Asia Pacific. The contract provides for direct payments to Vitro Biopharma, Inc. of $2 million over 2-years for its services to gain FDA approval. The contract specifies distinct stages to gain FDA-approval including the steps needed to produce a research product for extensive preclinical and clinical testing to support an FDA IND filing, biomanufacturing infrastructure to support BLA-compliant upstream and downstream operations, development of a certified Quality Management System to support FDA-approval of target products and technology transfer to BioPep.
The companies CSO Jim Musick will be spearheading the project with the support to the companies Director (Chief) of Regulatory affairs Caroline Mosessian and the CMO Tiana States. The project has commenced in the fourth quarter and will contribute to revenues over that quarter and the next two years.
The Company has 6 patent applications pending in the US and foreign jurisdictions. These patents cover our line and various aspects of our STEMulize stem cell activation products for treatment of a wide variety of medical indications. During the quarter, the Company has responded to office actions and continues to vigorously prosecute & expand its patent filings. During prosecution, some previously pending applications that were expanded due to restriction actions by the US patent office were abandoned without altering the Company's ability to achieve patent protection of its key IP related to AlloRx Stem Cells, STEMulize for treatment of a wide variety of medical conditions and its novel stem cell therapy based on the combination of AlloRx Stem Cells and STEMulize. Also, our pending applications have opportunities for subsequent filings in other jurisdictions and we have filed a new application related to the engineering of vaccine properties into AlloRx Stem Cells.
During the quarter, the company continued with its Series A Convertible Preferred Stock offering to the accredited investors under the SEC Regulation D exemption. The preferred Stock is priced at $25 per share which is convertible at $0.25 cents per share for a total of 100 shares. The minimum investment is $50,000 per unit. The company had sold $1.0 million of the Series A Convertible Preferred Stock in 2020. The offering was sold out at $1.0 million and the company has expanded it to a total of up to $3.5 million to ensure sufficient working capital during the Coronavirus pandemic and to start the regulatory process of current reporting audits and funding for its expanded clinical trial activities with the FDA. The Series A Convertible Preferred offering has been funded to $1,080,000 during the nine months ended July 31st 2021 with a number of accredited investors including C.E.O. Jack Zamora. Subsequent to the quarter the Series A Convertible Preferred had been funded in 2021 to a total of $1,940,000. The offering is currently being closed out. As at October 3, 2021 the company had approximately $1,361,000 in cash and liquid assets.
The company has commenced discussions with various investors and investment banks on the prospects of going public with an institutional sponsored IPO on the NASDQ or New York stock exchange. See the company's corporate presentation here:
The companies CFO and Chairman of the Board has brought in an experienced banker and finance executive as its new CFO. Nathan Haas, previously CFO of the recently acquired Fitore Inc. and Infinivive MD has become Vitro's CFO as of Oct 1st 2021. Nathan has investment banking experience with Bank of New York Mellon, working with the company's largest most complex clients. Nathan brings a wealth of financial background in the biotech and pharmaceutical industry. He will be leading the discussions with the investment banks about a Vitro IPO and listing on the NASDQ or New York Stock Exchange.
John R. Evans will remain as the Chairman of the Board and will be expanding to a seven person board to meet the increasing governance requirements of public companies. John has extensive executive public company management experience, including raising over a Billion dollars in capital over his career, and filling a variety of executive roles as CEO, CFO, Director and Chairman of the Board.
Our umbilical cord stem cells yield one of the highest viabilities in the world (above 90%) and have more potency, ATP expression, viability, and greater clinical efficacy than other stem cell products. See a comparative analysis of adult mesenchymal stem cells below.
We believe our stem cell products are distinctly superior to stem cell treatments offered in the USA. The latter usually involve use of impure products lacking validation as stem cells and containing insufficient numbers of stem cells to achieve therapeutic benefits. These are produced without regulatory oversight and have been known to cause serious adverse effects. Hence the use of highly purified and well characterized stem cells (AlloRx Stem Cells) is needed to provide safety and efficacy in regenerative medicine therapies.
In summary, Vitro Biopharma is advancing as a key player in regenerative medicine with 10+ years' experience in the development and commercialization of stem cell products for research, recognized by a Best in Practice Technology Innovation Leadership award for Stem Cell Tools and Technology and a growing track record of successful translation to therapy. We plan to leverage our proprietary technology platform to the establishment of international Stem Cell Centers of Excellence and regulatory approvals in the US and worldwide.
Vitro Biopharma has supplied major biopharmaceutical firms, elite university laboratories and clinical trials worldwide with its Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells (AlloRx Stem Cells), and it's MSC-Grow Brand of cell culture media along with advanced stem cell diagnostic services.
Jack Zamora M.D.C.E.O.www.vitrobiopharma.com1-866-848-7627
Statements herein regarding financial performance have not yet been reported to the SEC nor reviewed by the Company's auditors. Certain statements contained herein and subsequent statements made by and on behalf of the Company, whether oral or written may contain "forward-looking statements". Such forward looking statements are identified by words such as "intends,"
"anticipates," "believes," "expects" and "hopes" and include, without limitation, statements regarding the Company's plan of business operations, product research and development activities, potential contractual arrangements, receipt of working capital, anticipated revenues and related expenditures.
Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include, among others, acceptability of the Company's products in the market place, general economic conditions, receipt of additional working capital, the overall state of the biotechnology industry and other factors set forth in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Most of these factors are outside the control of the Company. Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
Except as otherwise required by applicable securities statutes or regulations, the Company disclaims any intent or obligation to update publicly these forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Jack Zamora M.D,4621 Technology DriveGolden, CO 804031-866-848-7627www.vitrobiopharma.com
Accounts receivable, net of allowance
Accounts receivable - related parties
Total Current Assets
Fixed assets, net of depreciation
Patents, net of amortization
Right of use asset - operating lease
Accounts payable - related parties
Other accrued liabilities
Other accrued liabilities - related party
Current maturities of capital lease obligations
Current maturities of operating lease obligations
Accrued interest payable
Accrued interest payable, related parties
Total Current Liabilities
Capital lease obligations, net of current portion
Operating lease obligation, net of current portion
Convertible promissory notes - 10%
Convertible promissory notes - 10% - related parties
Accrued interest payable
Accrued interest payable, related parties
Unsecured 6% note payable - related party
Unsecured 4% note payable - related party
Long term accrued interest payable, related party
Total Long Term Liabilities
Series A convertible preferred stock, 5,000,000 shares authorized,
58,200 and 41,000 outstanding, respectively
Common stock, 500,000,000 shares authorized,
46,130,200 and 46,130,200 outstanding, respectively
Paid in capital
Less Treasury stock
Total Stockholders' Deficit
Total Liabilities and Stockholders' Deficit
- BioLineRx Announces Positive Results from Pharmacoeconomic Study Positioning Motixafortide as Potential Standard of Care in Stem Cell Mobilization -... - October 17th, 2021
- Misinformation on stem cell treatments for COVID-19 linked to overhyped science, researchers argue - EurekAlert - October 17th, 2021
- FDA Approves Genentech's Tecentriq as Adjuvant Treatment for Certain People With Early Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - BioSpace - October 17th, 2021
- Nic Chapman: my MS battle and the treatment that's given me hope - The Times - October 17th, 2021
- Dream Body Clinic Stem Cell Therapy Stem Cells HGH - October 13th, 2021
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells - October 13th, 2021
- 3D printing: Healthcare insiders' view on the tech - Verdict - October 13th, 2021
- Top 10 Best Stem Cell Supplement Brands - Healthtrends - October 13th, 2021
- Mitochondrial superoxide dismutase overexpression and low oxygen conditioning hormesis improve the performance of irradiated sterile males |... - October 13th, 2021
- Researchers uncover how cancer cells use sugar residue to evade the immune system - News-Medical.net - October 13th, 2021
- The science and practicality of cultured meat The Stute - The Stute - October 11th, 2021
- Want To Support Healthy Bones? It's Time To Get Your Vitamin D In Check - mindbodygreen.com - October 11th, 2021
- Joint : Why Breast Cancer Awareness Matters, and How to Get It Done - marketscreener.com - October 11th, 2021
- Faster healing of wounds can decrease pain and suffering and save lives - KY3 - October 7th, 2021
- Fasting boosts stem cells regenerative capacity | MIT ... - October 7th, 2021
- Adventist Review Online | Vaxed, Vexed, or Other? - Adventist Review - October 7th, 2021
- Sickle cell disease patients given hope for the future with first new treatment in 20 years - iNews - October 7th, 2021
- StemExpress Partners with the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine to Provide COVID-19 Testing for the Cell and Gene Meeting on the Mesa - WCAX - October 7th, 2021
- New Australian-first gene therapy gives Rylee and Saman sight at night and the chance at a new life - ABC News - October 7th, 2021
- Is Stathmin-2 the Next Piece of the ALS Jigsaw Puzzle? - BioSpace - October 7th, 2021
- Ashley Black, Entrepreneur Of The Year For Health And Beauty, To Launch Best-Selling FasciaBlaster System - LatestLY - October 5th, 2021
- 25 Best Body Scrubs and Exfoliators in 2021 - the Trend Spotter - The Trend Spotter - October 5th, 2021
- Potential of exosomes as cell-free therapy | IJN - Dove Medical Press - October 2nd, 2021
- Poseida Therapeutics to Present at Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer 2021 Annual Meeting - PRNewswire - October 2nd, 2021
- 12 of the best face serums 2021 - Medical News Today - October 2nd, 2021
- Humanigen Submits All Planned Modules for Potential Conditional Marketing Authorization from the UK's MHRA - Business Wire - October 2nd, 2021
- Envigo Announces Collaboration With Biocytogen to Distribute the B-NDG Triple Immunodeficient and Humanizable Mouse Model - StreetInsider.com - September 29th, 2021
- Large-Scale Bioproduction of Adherent Cells To Support Advanced Therapy Workflows - Technology Networks - September 29th, 2021
- Sidney author warns against the abuses of technology Saanich News - Saanich News - September 27th, 2021
- Jasper Therapeutics Closes Transaction With Amplitude Healthcare Acquisition Corporation, Creating a Publicly Traded Biotechnology Company Dedicated... - September 25th, 2021
- Dr. Sean Kelishadi provides stem cell therapy for facial procedures - Digital Journal - September 25th, 2021
- Pipeline of cell and gene therapies holds promise for repairing the Parkinsonian brain - EurekAlert - September 25th, 2021
- National Institutes of Health awards Children - EurekAlert - September 25th, 2021
- Amplitude Healthcare Acquisition : Announces Shareholder Approval of Business Combination with Jasper Therapeutics, Inc (Form 8-K) -... - September 25th, 2021
- Can you mix and match COVID vaccines or boosters? What scientists and doctors say - CNET - September 22nd, 2021
- All The Reasons Why You Should Add Nutrient-Dense Mushrooms To Your Diet - NDTV Doctor - September 22nd, 2021
- My children know I have a terminal illness talking openly about cancer benefits all of us - iNews - September 22nd, 2021
- Orthopedic Regenerative Surgical Products Market Size to Expand Significantly by the End of 2031 - BioSpace - September 22nd, 2021
- Health tips from Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen for 9-21-21 - The Commercial Dispatch - September 22nd, 2021
- Prescription Drugs Can Be Affordable and Innovative - Center For American Progress - September 18th, 2021
- The Promise of Regenerative Medicine to Treat Chronic Pain - Mega Doctor News - September 18th, 2021
- Precise CRISPR gene editing can correct the mutation that causes cystic fibrosis in mini-intestines - Massive Science - September 18th, 2021
- Fate Therapeutics Announces Publication of FT538 Preclinical Data Demonstrating Enhanced ... - The Bakersfield Californian - September 18th, 2021
- A New Company With a Wild Mission: Bring Back the Woolly Mammoth - The New York Times - September 14th, 2021
- TreeFrog Therapeutics Secures $75m In Series B Financing To Advance A Pipeline Of Stem Cell-Derived Cell Therapies And Deploy Proprietary C-Stem... - September 14th, 2021
- Therapeutic inhibition of USP9x-mediated Notch signaling in triple-negative breast cancer - pnas.org - September 14th, 2021
- What are the health benefits of nectarines? - Medical News Today - September 10th, 2021
- Time to humanize European health research with an action plan - POLITICO.eu - September 10th, 2021
- Tiny radio tags reveal the lives of Neotropical stingless bees - Massive Science - September 10th, 2021
- Bristol Myers Squibb Research at ESMO 2021 Demonstrates Clinical Benefits of Immunotherapies in Multiple Hard-to-Treat Advanced or Metastatic Cancers... - September 8th, 2021
- Opdivo: Use with Yervoy, Side Effects, Cost, and More - Healthline - September 8th, 2021
- The Deal in Duluth: Catholics here on their own in seeking a religious exemption to being vaccinated - Duluth News Tribune - September 8th, 2021
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Three Primary Malignant Tumors | BCTT - Dove Medical Press - September 8th, 2021
- Jeff Bezos is reportedly funding Altos Labs, a new anti-ageing venture aiming to cheat death - Screen Shot - September 7th, 2021
- Sorrento Announces Enrollment of First Subject in Brazil Phase 2 Study of COVI-MSC for Treatment of COVID-19 Associated Acute Respiratory Distress in... - September 2nd, 2021
- 11 of the best vitamin C serums 2021 - Medical News Today - September 2nd, 2021
- Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) advice on third primary dose vaccination - GOV.UK - September 2nd, 2021
- Japanese scientists have 3D printed a square of lab-grown wagyu beef - The A.V. Club - September 2nd, 2021
- This Company is Producing Bioprinted Fur, Wool & Eyelashes Which Could Make Fur Farms Obsolete - vegconomist - the vegan business magazine -... - September 2nd, 2021
- Poseida Therapeutics Presents Preliminary Results from Phase 1 Trial of P-PSMA-101 at the 6th Annual CAR- - Benzinga - September 1st, 2021
- Operational Highlights and Financial Results for the Year Ended June 30, 2021 - GlobeNewswire - September 1st, 2021
- KNUCKLES Role in Flower Clock; This Tiny Multi-Functional Protein Helps Complete Floral Development Properly at the Right Time - Science Times - September 1st, 2021
- Outlook on the Multiple Myeloma Drugs Global Market to 2026 - by Therapy, Drug Type, End-user, Distribution Channel and Region - Yahoo Finance - August 30th, 2021
- 6 Benefits of Not Eating Meat (or at Least Less of It) - Healthline - August 30th, 2021
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market by Type of Cell Manufactured, Source of Cell, Scale of Operation, Purpose of Manufacturing and Key Geographical... - August 25th, 2021
- The world's first 3D-printed Wagyu beef is revealed-it's marbling like the real thing - Texasnewstoday.com - August 25th, 2021
- Science-Backed Benefits of Prickly Pear Cactus - Healthline - August 25th, 2021
- AdAlta and Carina Biotech to develop next-generation CAR-T cancer therapeutics | More News | News Channels - PipelineReview.com - August 25th, 2021
- Educating California and the world on the benefits of hydrogen-powered transportation - H2 View - August 25th, 2021
- The Future is Fat: The Startups Looking to Fatten up Vegan Food - vegconomist - the vegan business magazine - August 25th, 2021
- This tech investor believes well soon live to 150. Here are his seven longevity hacks - The Irish Times - August 25th, 2021
- The Best New CBD Skincare Products Of 2021 (So Far) - Forbes - August 25th, 2021
- FDA Approval, Efficacy, Boosters and More: Which COVID Vaccine is Best for You? - NBC Chicago - August 25th, 2021
- Plant Stem Cell Market Technology Research and Global Outlook By Our Experts The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - August 22nd, 2021
- AAPI's National Blood Donation Drive and Stem Cell Registry Launched, Honoring Fallen Covid Warriors The Indian Panorama - The Indian Panorama - August 22nd, 2021
- Stem Cells Facts and Quiz - WebMD - August 20th, 2021
- Stem cells | healthdirect - August 20th, 2021
- Research Study Published in Functional Foods Highlights Benefits of a Proprietary CBD Formula for Neurological Health - The Free Press Tampa - August 20th, 2021
- Leukemia Stem Cell Transplant: Benefits, Procedure, Side ... - August 20th, 2021
- Fate Therapeutics Announces Positive Interim Clinical Data from its FT596 and FT516 Off-the-shelf, iPSC - GlobeNewswire - August 20th, 2021