London, July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Roots Analysis has announced the addition of Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market (4th Edition), 2021-2030 report to its list of offerings.
Owing to the complex manufacturing processes, requirement of advanced production facilities and the growing demand for cell therapy products, developers are actively outsourcing certain manufacturing operations, in addition to expanding their in-house capabilities.
To order this 620 page report, which features 210+ figures and 280+ tables, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/cell-therapy-manufacturing/285.html
Key Market Insights
Around 200 organizations claim to be engaged in cell therapy manufacturingThe market landscape is dominated by industry players, which constitute 65% of the total number of stakeholders. Amongst these, over 25% companies are large firms.
280+ production facilities dedicated to cell therapies have been established worldwideNorth America has emerged as the manufacturing hub for cell therapies, with the presence of nearly 45% of the manufacturing facilities; this is followed by Europe (31%). Other emerging regions include China, Japan, South Korea and Australia.
90 cell therapy manufacturers are focused on immune cell and stem cell therapiesMost of the players in this domain are focused on manufacturing of T cell therapies, primarily CAR-T therapies, while the stem cell therapy manufacturers are primarily engaged in the production of adult stem cells and mesenchymal stem cell therapies
Presently, more than 70 companies carry out manufacturing at all scales of operation. Nearly 45% players have the required capabilities for commercial scale manufacturing. It is worth noting that all the industry players manufacture cell therapies required for clinical purposes.
35+ companies offer automated and closed systems to cell therapy developers More than 60 automated and closed systems are being used for cell therapy manufacturing. Organizations that are presently offering customized automated solutions for cell therapy processes / manufacturing are Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Engineering and Automation IPA (Germany), KMC Systems (US), RoosterBio (US) and Mayo Clinic Center for Regenerative Medicine (US).
Several partnerships were established in this domain, during the period 2016-2021More than 180 deals have been inked during the given time period. A large proportion (34%) of the partnerships were related to manufacturing of cell therapies, followed by acquisitions (17%) and licensing agreements (14%).
Expansion activity in this domain has grown at a CAGR of 59%, between 2016 and 2021More than 75 facility expansions were reported during the given time period. Over 80% instances were related to the establishment of new facilities, followed by those involving the expansion of existing facilities (17%).
Role of big pharma players in this industry has evolved over the last few years; their initiatives increased at a CAGR of 41% during the period 2016-2020Several big pharma players have undertaken various initiatives focused on cell therapy manufacturing. Gilead sciences, Takeda Pharmaceutical and Novartis are some of the prominent big pharma players in this domain.
The currently available global cell therapy manufacturing capacity is estimated to be over 1.88 billion sq. ft. of dedicated cleanroom areaThe maximum (48%) installed capacity (in terms of cleanroom area) belongs to companies based in North America (48%); the region has higher number of players having multiple production facilities. This is followed by Asia Pacific (29%) and Europe (23%).
The demand for cell therapies is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 22%, during 2021-2030Presently, the clinical demand for stem cell and CAR-T cell-based products is the highest; this trend is unlikely to change in the foreseen future as well. On the other hand, the demand for tumor cell, NK cell and dendritic cell therapies is expected to grow at a relatively faster pace, over the next decade.
By 2030, the market for commercial scale cell therapy manufacturing is likely to grow at an annualized rate of 31.5%Currently, North America and Europe capture more than 70% share of the overall market. Specifically, the cell therapy manufacturing market in Asia Pacific is driven by countries, such as China, Japan, South Korea, India and Singapore. It is worth noting that the current market in Asia Pacific is primarily driven by the clinical demand for cell therapies.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/cell-therapy-manufacturing/285.html
Key Questions Answered
The USD 14.5 billion (by 2030) financial opportunity associated with cell therapy manufacturing market has been analyzed across the following segments:
The report also features inputs from eminent industry stakeholders, according to whom, the manufacturing of cell therapies is largely being outsourced due to exorbitant costs associated with the setting-up of in-house expertise. The report includes detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following experts:
The research includes profiles of key players (industry and non-industry; listed below), featuring a brief overview company / organization, information on its manufacturing facilities, service portfolio, recent partnerships and an informed future outlook.
For additional details, please visithttps://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/cell-therapy-manufacturing/285.html or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Issue: Cell Stem Cell - August 2nd, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy & Alternative Medicine in Mexico ... - August 2nd, 2021
- Fetal Stem Cell - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics - August 2nd, 2021
- Stem cell therapy - SlideShare - August 2nd, 2021
- Essent Biologics Launches Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells For ... - August 2nd, 2021
- From Cells to Organs: The Present and Future of Regenerative Medicine - DocWire News - August 2nd, 2021
- USC Stem Cell scientists explore the latent regenerative potential of the inner ear - USC News - August 2nd, 2021
- Refining epilepsy treatment with brain organoids and AI - Monash University - August 2nd, 2021
- Astellas and Minovia link up on mitochondrial cell therapy programs - The Pharma Letter - August 2nd, 2021
- Stem Cell Scientists Explore the Latent Regenerative Potential of the Inner Ear - SciTechDaily - July 31st, 2021
- Colin Jackson health: Im in constant pain Athlete to undergo stem cell therapy to help - Express - July 31st, 2021
- The Talking Man: New Advances In Regenerative Medicine - Forbes - July 31st, 2021
- Medipost's clinical trial approved to evaluate efficacy of knee osteoarthritis treatment - Aju Business Daily - July 31st, 2021
- A Phase II Study of Polatuzumab Vedotin with Rituximab, Ifosfamide, Carboplatin, and Etoposide Before Stem Cell Transplantation in People with... - July 31st, 2021
- Background should not be a barrier to access stem cell transplant treatment and care - PoliticsHome - July 31st, 2021
- Treatment Approaches for Patients With R/R DLBCL - Targeted Oncology - July 31st, 2021
- Global $57.4 Billion Cell And Gene Therapy Manufacturing Market to 2028 - Rising Pressure on Drug Developers/Manufacturers to Meet the Growing Market... - July 31st, 2021
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Fungal Infections: Types and Treatment - Healthline - July 31st, 2021
- Overview of DLBCL - Targeted Oncology - July 31st, 2021
- Roundtable Discussion: Participants Evaluate the Use of Transplant and MRD in Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma - Targeted Oncology - July 31st, 2021
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) Market: Allogeneic transplant is projected to continue to hold a dominant market share - BioSpace - July 27th, 2021
- Researchers develop a cell culture test to detect substances that harm the placenta and embryo - News-Medical.net - July 27th, 2021
- FDA Approves KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) for Treatment of Patients With High-Risk Early-Stage Triple-Negative Breast Cancer in Combination With... - July 27th, 2021
- Cryopreservation of Unrelated Donor SCTs Safe, Effective in Patients Who Underwent HSCT - Hematology Advisor - July 27th, 2021
- Combination drug therapy can significantly benefit patients with newly diagnosed blood cancer - The Institute of Cancer Research, London - The... - July 25th, 2021
- Study proposes repurposed drug to treat COVID-19 - The Hindu - July 25th, 2021
- Injecting mice with pulmonary endothelial cells can reverse symptoms of emphysema - News-Medical.Net - July 25th, 2021
- FDA gives speedy review to Bayer's Parkinson's stem cell therapy - - pharmaphorum - July 23rd, 2021
- Stemming the tide of stem-cell treatment scams - Houston Chronicle - July 23rd, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine provides new hope and healing - Summit Daily News - July 23rd, 2021
- Emphysema Reversed in Mice Given Injection of Healthy Pulmonary Endothelial Cells - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - July 23rd, 2021
- Nelson: Gimpy girls have different means of recovery - Watertown Public Opinion - July 23rd, 2021
- Gene Therapy Protects Optic Nerve Cells and Vision in Mice with Retinal Injury and Glaucoma - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - July 23rd, 2021
- Has COVID-19 Opened up the Route to Market for Cell and Gene Therapy? - Pharmaceutical Executive - July 23rd, 2021
- Transplant-Associated Thrombotic Microangiopathy: New Insights, Emerging Treatments - OncLive - July 23rd, 2021
- Bluebird, with little fanfare, is first to bring a second gene therapy to market - BioPharma Dive - July 23rd, 2021
- Belumosudil Granted Full Approval for Treatment of Chronic GVHD by FDA - Cancer Network - July 21st, 2021
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Announces MyeloCelz The Company's Second Regenerative Immunotherapy Product - PRNewswire - July 21st, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Gets Fast Track Status for Parkinson Disease - Monthly Prescribing Reference - July 21st, 2021
- Stem cell model reveals how COVID-19 can infect the brain - Study Finds - July 21st, 2021
- Donating a chance at life: Kokomo teacher donates stem cells to 75-year-old woman through Be the Match - Kokomo Perspective - July 21st, 2021
- Young Patients With Multiple Myeloma May Benefit From Tandem Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation - Hematology Advisor - July 21st, 2021
- Emerging Quadruplets, Novel Targets, and Immunotherapy Advances Personalized Medicine in Multiple Myeloma - OncLive - July 21st, 2021
- BlueRock Therapeutics Receives FDA Fast Track Designation for DA01 in the Treatment of Advanced Parkinson's Disease - Yahoo Finance - July 21st, 2021
- YOUR HEALTH: Finding cures by tracking cells - WQAD.com - July 21st, 2021
- Study shows promise of combining radiation therapy with dendritic-cell vaccines for breast cancer - News-Medical.Net - July 21st, 2021
- Profilin 1 Protein and Its Implications for Cancers - Cancer Network - July 17th, 2021
- Developmental Interest in Allogeneic PlacentaDerived Cell Therapies Expands - OncLive - July 17th, 2021
- For Patients with HIV and Cancer, a Multidisciplinary Treatment Approach is Critical - Targeted Oncology - July 17th, 2021
- Times really up! FDA authority to crack down on regenerative medicines upheld as grace period ends - JD Supra - July 15th, 2021
- The Memphis Institute of Regenerative Medicine Rebrands To Reflect Statewide Reach - UTHSC News - July 15th, 2021
- Dr. Sperling on Future Research With CAR T-Cell Therapy in Multiple Myeloma - OncLive - July 15th, 2021
- TiTAN-1 Trial of GEN-011 Initiates Treatment in Patients With Solid Tumors - Targeted Oncology - July 15th, 2021
- Saving a life, fixing the world - The Jewish Standard - July 15th, 2021
- Exosome spray may be better able to heal damaged hearts - New Atlas - July 15th, 2021
- Prime Medicine uncloaks with $315M to push 'search and replace' gene editing treatments - FierceBiotech - July 13th, 2021
- Dr. Sallman on Unmet Treatment Needs in Higher-Risk MDS - OncLive - July 13th, 2021
- U.S. Stem Cell, Inc The New Generation Company In The ... - July 11th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy - Stemedix | Regenerative Medicine Also ... - July 11th, 2021
- FIRM, CAS further cooperate to advance reproductive medicine research_china.org.cn - China.org.cn - July 11th, 2021
- England's drug price watchdog rejects Orchard's groundbreaking gene therapy after first round of talks - FiercePharma - July 11th, 2021
- ARO-HIF2 Shows Signals of Activity, Safety in Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma - Targeted Oncology - July 9th, 2021
- Gene therapy for sickle cell disease: progress and competition - BioPharma Dive - July 9th, 2021
- Xilis Raises $70 Million Series A Financing to Advance Diagnostic and Drug Discovery and Development Platform Leveraging Proprietary MicroOrganoSphere... - July 9th, 2021
- Dr. Sperling on Future Research Directions With Ide-Cel in Multiple Myeloma - OncLive - July 9th, 2021
- More than $25m awarded to Monash researchers for vital medical research - Monash University - July 9th, 2021
- Magnetically-guided delivery of therapeutic stem cells into the brain - Advanced Science News - July 7th, 2021
- Beyond CAR-T: New Frontiers in Living Cell Therapies - UCSF News Services - July 7th, 2021
- Stem cell therapy could make significant impact as opioid alternative - The Pharma Letter - July 7th, 2021
- Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine ... - July 5th, 2021
- Home - World Stem Cell Summit - July 5th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy & Regenerative Medicine Clearwater, FL ... - July 5th, 2021
- Ethical Issues in Stem Cell Research - July 5th, 2021
- Cell Therapy Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Growth and Change to 2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - July 3rd, 2021
- Regenerative Therapy Makes Headway in HF ... in the Right Patients - MedPage Today - July 3rd, 2021
- A New Era For FDA Regulation Of Cell And Tissue Products - Law360 - July 3rd, 2021
- Multiple myeloma treatment: Newest options, drugs, and more - Medical News Today - July 3rd, 2021
- Anti-CD22 CAR-T cell therapy as a salvage treatment - OTT | OTT - Dove Medical Press - July 3rd, 2021
- Studies Offer Promising Data on CAR T-cell Therapy in B-ALL, Multiple Myeloma - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - July 3rd, 2021
- Cellular Model of a Developing Mouse Is Built With Spatial Resolution - Technology Networks - July 3rd, 2021