Trusted Business Insights answers what are the scenarios for growth and recovery and whether there will be any lasting structural impact from the unfolding crisis for the Stem Cell Therapy market.
Trusted Business Insights presents an updated and Latest Study on Stem Cell Therapy Market 2019-2029. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market.The report further elaborates on the micro and macroeconomic aspects including the socio-political landscape that is anticipated to shape the demand of the Stem Cell Therapy market during the forecast period (2019-2029).It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Stem Cell Therapy Market Research Report Forecast to 2029 (Includes Business Impact of COVID-19)
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Stem Cell Therapy MarketIndustry / Sector Trends
Stem Cell Therapy Market size was valued at USD 7.8 billion in 2018 and is expected to witness 10.2% CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
U.S. Stem Cell Therapy Market Size, By Type, 2018 & 2025 (USD Million)
Rising prevalence of chronic diseases will positively impact the stem cell therapy market growth. Cardiovascular diseases, neurological disorders and other chronic conditions have resulted in high mortality over past few years. Conventional therapeutic methods and treatments are currently replaced due to lack of efficiency and efficacy. Recently developed stem cell therapies are capable of replacing defective cells to treat diseases that has reduced morbidity drastically. Therefore, people have now started relying on stem cell therapy that has long term positive effects.
Advancements in stem cell therapy in developed regions such as North America and Europe have boosted the industry growth. Since past few years, there have been several researches carried out for stem cell therapy. Currently developed stem cell therapies have shown positive outcomes in treatment of leukemia. Similarly, due to advancements in regenerative medicine, several other chronic conditions such as muscular dystrophy and cardiovascular diseases also have been cured. Aforementioned factors have surged the industry growth. However, high cost of allogenic stem cell therapy may hamper the industry growth to some extent.
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Regional Insights: Stem Cell Therapy Market
Stem Cell Therapy Market, By Type
Allogenic stem cell therapy segment held around 39% revenue share in 2018 and it is anticipated to grow substantially during analysis timeframe. Allogenic stem cell is available as off the shelf therapy and it is easily scalable that helps in providing treatment without delay. Moreover, the procedure includes culturing donor-derived immunocompetent cells that are highly effective in treatment of several diseases. Stem cells obtained in allogenic therapy are free of contaminating tumor cells. This reduces risk for disease recurrence that will surge its demand thereby, stimulating segment growth.
Autologous stem cell therapy segment is estimated to witness 10.1% growth over the forthcoming years. People usually prefer autologous stem cell therapy as it has minimum risk of immunological rejection. However, on introduction of allogenic stem cell therapy, demand for autologous stem cell therapy has declined as it is difficult to scale up. However, there are concerns regarding risk of cross contamination during large scale manufacturing of autologous stem cell lines that will impede segmental growth to some extent.
Stem Cell Therapy Market, By Application
Neurology segment was valued around USD 1.6 billion in 2018 and it is estimated that it will witness significant growth over the forthcoming years. Stem cells are used to replenish the disrupted neurological cells that helps in quick patient recovery. Pluripotent stem cells provide replacement for cells and tissues to treat Alzheimers, Parkinsons disease, cerebral palsy, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and other neurodegenerative diseases. Thus, pivotal role of stem cells in treating life threatening neurological condition will escalate segment growth.
Cardiovascular segment will witness 10% growth over the analysis timeframe. Considerable segmental growth can be attributed to development in stem cell therapies that have enhanced recovery pace in patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases. Recently developed allogenic stem cell therapies are efficient and easily available that have reduced the mortality rates in cardiovascular patients. Above mentioned factors will propel cardiovascular segment growth in near future.
Germany Stem Cell Therapy Market Size, By Application, 2018 (USD Million)
Stem Cell Therapy Market, By End-users
Hospitals segment held over 56% revenue share in 2018 and it is anticipated to grow significantly in near future. Rising preference for stem cell therapies offered by hospitals proves beneficial for the business growth. Hospitals have affiliations with research laboratories and academic institutes that carry out research activities for developing stem cell therapies. On introduction and approval of any novel stem therapy, hospitals implement it immediately. Associations with research and academic institutes further helps hospitals to upgrade its stem cell treatment offerings that positively impacts the segmental growth.
Clinics segment is expected to grow at around 10% during the forecast timeframe. Clinics specializing in providing stem cell therapies are well-equipped with advanced medical devices and superior quality reagents required for imparting stem cell therapies. However, as clinics offer specialized stem cell therapies, their treatment cost is much higher as compared to hospitals that may reduce its preference.
Stem Cell Therapy Market, By Region
North America stem cell therapy market held around 41.5% revenue share in 2018 and it is estimated to grow substantially in near future. Increasing adoption of novel stem cell therapies will prove beneficial for regional market growth. Moreover, favourable government initiatives have positive impact on the regional market growth. For instance, government of Canada has initiated Strategic Innovation Fund Program that invests in research activities carried out for stem cell therapies enabling development in stem cell therapy. Above mentioned factors are expected to drive the North America market growth.
Asia Pacific stem cell therapy market is anticipated to witness 10.8% growth in near future owing to increasing awareness amongst people pertaining to benefits of advanced stem cell therapies. Additionally, favourable initiatives undertaken by several organizations will promote industry players to come up with innovative solutions. For instance, according to Pharma Focus Asia, members of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation collaborated with Life Sciences Innovation Forum to involve professionals having expertise in stem cell therapies from academia and research centers to promote developments in stem cell research. Thus, growing initiatives by organizations ensuring availability of new stem cell therapies will foster regional market growth.
Latin America Stem Cell Therapy Market Size, By Country, 2025 (USD Million)
Key Players, Recent Developments & Sector Viewpoints: Stem Cell Therapy Market
Key industry players in stem cell therapy market include Astellas Pharma Inc, Cellectis, Celyad, Novadip Biosciences, Gamida Cell, Capricor Therapeutics, Cellular Dynamics, CESCA Therapeutics, DiscGenics, OxStem, Mesoblast Ltd, ReNeuron Group and Takeda Pharmaceuticals. Chief industry players implement several initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions to sustain market competition. Also, receiving approvals for stem cell therapy products from regulatory authorities fosters companys growth. For instance, in March 2018, European Commission approved Takedas Alofisel that is off-the-shelf stem cell therapy. Product approval will help company to gain competitive advantage and capture market share.
Stem Cell Therapy Industry Viewpoint
Stem cells industry can be traced back to 1950s. In 1959 first animals were made by in-vitro fertilization by preserving the stem cells. Till 2000, research was being carried out on stem cells to study its therapeutic effect. In 2000, fund allocations were made to research on cells derived from aborted human foetuses. In the same year, scientists derived human embryonic stem cells from the inner cell mass of blastocytes. Later, in 2010, clinical trials for human embryonic stem cell-based therapy were initiated. As technology progressed, stem cell therapy for treating cancer were developed. However, due to ethical issues, the use of stem cells for curing diseases witnessed slow growth for few years. But as the regulatory scenario changed, people started preferring stem cell therapies due to its better efficacy. Stem cell therapy is in developing stage and has numerous growth opportunities in developing economies with high prevalence of chronic diseases.
Key Insights Covered: Exhaustive Stem Cell Therapy Market1. Market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Stem Cell Therapy industry.2. Global major manufacturers operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Stem Cell Therapy industry.3. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Stem Cell Therapy industry.4. Market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2025 of Stem Cell Therapy industry.
Research Methodology: Stem Cell Therapy Market
Looking for more? Check out our repository for all available reports on Stem Cell Therapy in related sectors.
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Stem Cell Therapy Market Research Report Forecast to 2029 (Includes Business Impact of COVID-19)
Trusted Business InsightsShelly ArnoldMedia & Marketing ExecutiveEmail Me For Any ClarificationsConnect on LinkedInClick to follow Trusted Business Insights LinkedIn for Market Data and Updates.US: +1 646 568 9797UK: +44 330 808 0580
- Louisiana Right to Life: COVID-19 vaccines and abortion - The Baptist Message - January 16th, 2021
- Organoids show how mutations in top autism gene may lead to brain overgrowth in people - Spectrum - January 16th, 2021
- Reversing The Aging Clock With Epigenetic Reprogramming - Bio-IT World - January 16th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Report 2020: Market to Recover and Reach $14.76 Billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 19.62% - Forecast to 2030 - Yahoo Finance - January 8th, 2021
- Factor Bioscience spins out a new cell therapy player with eyes on the clinic within 2 years - Endpoints News - January 8th, 2021
- 'He was very honored in his work' - Mercer Island Reporter - December 28th, 2020
- Stem Cell Assay Market In-Depth Analysis and Forecast 2017-2025 - NeighborWebSJ - December 25th, 2020
- Israeli biotech firm's ALS treatment shows safety of use in trials - The Jerusalem Post - December 18th, 2020
- Ca Bishops To Work w/ Govt on Vaccination Campaigns - Catholic Herald Online - December 15th, 2020
- Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products Market 2019 Global Industry Analysis By Size, Share, Trends and - PharmiWeb.com - December 10th, 2020
- Accelerating Sales in North America to Drive the Stem Cell Therapy market between 2020 and 2030 - Cheshire Media - December 3rd, 2020
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells Market in Global : Current and the Future Trends: Astellas Pharma Inc/ Ocata Therapeutics, Stemcell Technologies Inc - The... - December 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cells Market Size on Target to Reach US$ 17.79 Billion 2027 - Cheshire Media - December 3rd, 2020
- GFI1: New Role Uncovered for a Protein Involved in Hearing : The Hearing Journal - LWW Journals - December 3rd, 2020
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESC) Market 2019 | Analyzing The Impact Followed By Restraints, Opportunities And Projected Developments | DataIntelo -... - December 1st, 2020
- Stem Cell Manufacturing Market Analysis by Industry Size, Share, Key Drivers, Growth Factors, Demands, Top Manufacturers- Merck Group, Becton,... - December 1st, 2020
- Stem Cells Market is Expected to Thrive at Impressive CAGR by 2025 - The Haitian-Caribbean News Network - December 1st, 2020
- This Date in UCSF History: Election Offers Mixed Bag of Results - Synapse - December 1st, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Research Report Forecast to 2029 (Includes Business Impact of COVID-19) - Cheshire Media - December 1st, 2020
- Stem Cell Assay to Register Substantial Expansion by 2026| Merck, Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare - The Haitian-Caribbean News Network - December 1st, 2020
- Autism genes affect development of neurons and glia - Spectrum - November 28th, 2020
- Stem Cell Medical Research to Expand in California Following Passage of Prop. 14 - Times of San Diego - November 28th, 2020
- TRF2-mediated telomere protection is dispensable in pluripotent stem cells - Nature.com - November 26th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Growth and Change - Yahoo Finance UK - November 26th, 2020
- Stem Cells Market 2020: Rising with Immense Development Trends across the Globe by 2027 - The Market Feed - November 26th, 2020
- Stem Cell Characterization and Analysis Tool Market 2020: Potential growth, attractive valuation make it is a long-term investment | Know the COVID19... - November 26th, 2020
- Global Regenerative Medicine Market 2020-2025: Opportunities with the Implementation of the 21st Century Cures Act - Yahoo Eurosport UK - November 26th, 2020
- Mount Sinai Cardiologist Awarded $2.9 Million NIH Grant to Advance Work with Stem Cells and Heart Repair after Heart Attack - Cath Lab Digest - November 25th, 2020
- Dr. David Steenblock - Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine - BlogTalkRadio - November 25th, 2020
- Breakthroughs in Stem Cell Based Treatment of Heart Disease - The Connecticut College Voice - November 25th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market To Observe Exponential Growth By 2020-2027 | Reports Globe - Cheshire Media - November 25th, 2020
- The Stem Cell Characterization and Analysis Tools Market to grow incomparably in the next decade - The Market Feed - November 25th, 2020
- University of Alberta research team poised to cure diabetesagain - Wetaskiwin Times Advertiser - November 23rd, 2020
- New Role For Serotonin Identified In The Evolution Of The Developing Brain - Anti Aging News - November 18th, 2020
- AgeX Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Provides Business Update - Business Wire - November 18th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market is Projected to Reach $6,956 million by 2023 | Leading key players are Cord Blood Registry, ViaCord, Cryo-Cell, China Cord... - November 14th, 2020
- California approves billions for stem-cell research - Modern Healthcare - November 14th, 2020
- Cell Freezing Media for Cell Therapy Market 2020 Strategic Assessment BioLife Solutions, Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare - KYT24 - November 14th, 2020
- The heart of a mouse embryo was first created from stem cells - FREE NEWS - November 11th, 2020
- Genetic Mechanism Identified in Neonatal Diabetes Could Offer Insights into Other Forms of the Disease - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - November 11th, 2020
- The story of mRNA: From a loose idea to a tool that may help curb Covid - STAT - November 11th, 2020
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market to be Worth USD 8 billion by 2030, predicts Roots Analysis - PRnews Leader - November 10th, 2020
- Californias stem cell measure ahead by narrow margin with millions of ballots still left to count - The Mercury News - November 8th, 2020
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESC) Market 2020 Manufacturer Analysis, Emerging Trends, Top Companies and Forecast to 2027 - TechnoWeekly - November 8th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Growth Factor with Regional Forecast, Segmentation, Investment Opportunities, Industry Research and End User Analysis... - November 8th, 2020
- Voters asked to approve $5.5 billion for stem cell research - Lebanon Express - November 8th, 2020
- U.S. elections bring wins and losses for research community - Science Magazine - November 8th, 2020
- Stem Cell Characterization and Analysis Tool Market : By Component, by Application, by Component Mode, and By Region Global Forecast up to 2026 -... - November 4th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market To Exceed Revenues Worth US$ By The End Of 2020 2027 - Eurowire - November 4th, 2020
- Stem Cell Manufacturing Market 2020 Global Industry Analysis, Size, Growth, Trends, Share, COVID-19 Impact Analysis, and Forecast 2027| Merck Group,... - November 4th, 2020
- Global Stem Cells Market 2020 Industry Demand, Share, Global Trend, Top Key Players Update, Business Statistics And Research Methodology By Forecast... - November 4th, 2020
- Autologous Stem Cell Based Therapies Market to Witness Increase in Revenues by 2020-2026 - PRnews Leader - November 2nd, 2020
- Study Identifies Pitfall for Correcting Mutations in Human Embryos with CRISPR - Columbia University Irving Medical Center - October 31st, 2020
- Local researchers make stem cell breakthrough - Times of Malta - October 25th, 2020
- Happiness neurotransmitter serotonin plays role in evolutionary expansion of the neocortex - News-Medical.net - October 25th, 2020
- Mice Model Market Research Report 2020 - Global Forecast to 2025 & Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - October 22nd, 2020
- For researchers, including some in St. John's, gene editing is now as a precise as film editing - TheChronicleHerald.ca - October 22nd, 2020
- Competitive Landscape of Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESC) Market 2020 | Global Industry Size, Volume, Trends and Revenue Forecast to 2025 - The Think... - October 20th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Reconstructive Market- Industry Analysis and Forecast (2020-2027) - Stock Market Vista - October 20th, 2020
- The Infodemic: Was Regeneron COVID-19 Treatment Developed Using Stem Cells and Fetal Tissue? - Voice of America - October 17th, 2020
- I've Spent Decades Studying How People Build Their Families. Here's What I've Learned Matters Most - TIME - October 14th, 2020
- Was Trump's Regeneron 'Cure' Developed Using Stem Cells and Fetal Tissues? - Snopes.com - October 14th, 2020
- Election 2020: Prop. 14 would boost funding on stem-cell research - San Francisco Business Times - October 10th, 2020
- Factcheck: Regenerons use of embryonic stem cells - Security Boulevard - October 10th, 2020
- Proposition 14: With Just Handful of Cures, California Stem Cell Agency's Fate Is In Hands of Voters - KQED - October 10th, 2020
- Antibody cocktail given to Trump is controversial, and not only because its still under trial - ThePrint - October 10th, 2020
- The global regenerative medicine market is projected to reach USD 17.9 billion by 2025 from USD 8.5 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 15.9% - Yahoo... - October 10th, 2020
- University of Wisconsin Researchers Use Stem Cells to Treat Parkinson's - Gilmore Health News - October 10th, 2020
- Thinking It Through: Only two of 12 statewide propositions should be approved - VVdailypress.com - October 10th, 2020
- Mesoblast Needs A Solution To MSC Scalability Issues - Cynata Therapeutics Has An Answer - Seeking Alpha - October 10th, 2020
- Regenerative Medicine Market | Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases to Boost the Market Growth | Technavio - Business Wire - October 10th, 2020
- Stem Cell Characterization and Analysis Tool Market Set to Witness an Uptick during 2020 2026 - The Daily Chronicle - October 5th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Growth Factors, Rising Trends and Outlook 2020 to 2027 - X Herald - October 5th, 2020
- Cell Freezing Media for Cell Therapy Market Statistics and Research Analysis Released in Latest Industry Report 2020 | COVID19 Impact Analysis With... - October 5th, 2020
- Stem cell studies probe origins of the placenta - Science - October 2nd, 2020
- No on Prop 14: Not the best way to support stem-cell research - Los Angeles Times - October 2nd, 2020
- Majority of Respondents Support Chimeric Animal Research: Survey - The Scientist - October 2nd, 2020
- $1.9 Billion Mice Model Market by Mice Type, Technology, Application, Service, Care Products - Global Forecast to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - October 2nd, 2020
- Cell Harvesting Market to Witness Steady Expansion During 2018-2023 - The Market Records - October 2nd, 2020
- Global Human Embryonic Stem Cells Market 2020 to Witness Huge Growth by 2026 | Top Key Players; Lonza Group Ltd., Life Technologies Corporation,... - September 28th, 2020