Trusted Business Insights answers what are the scenarios for growth and recovery and whether there will be any lasting structural impact from the unfolding crisis for the Stem Cell Therapy market.
Trusted Business Insights presents an updated and Latest Study on Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020-2029. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market.The report further elaborates on the micro and macroeconomic aspects including the socio-political landscape that is anticipated to shape the demand of the Stem Cell Therapy market during the forecast period (2020-2029).It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Stem Cell Therapy Market Research Report Forecast to 2029 (Includes Business Impact of COVID-19)
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Stem Cell Therapy MarketIndustry / Sector Trends
Stem Cell Therapy Market size was valued at USD 7.8 billion in 2018 and is expected to witness 10.2% CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
U.S. Stem Cell Therapy Market Size, By Type, 2018 & 2025 (USD Million)
Rising prevalence of chronic diseases will positively impact the stem cell therapy market growth. Cardiovascular diseases, neurological disorders and other chronic conditions have resulted in high mortality over past few years. Conventional therapeutic methods and treatments are currently replaced due to lack of efficiency and efficacy. Recently developed stem cell therapies are capable of replacing defective cells to treat diseases that has reduced morbidity drastically. Therefore, people have now started relying on stem cell therapy that has long term positive effects.
Advancements in stem cell therapy in developed regions such as North America and Europe have boosted the industry growth. Since past few years, there have been several researches carried out for stem cell therapy. Currently developed stem cell therapies have shown positive outcomes in treatment of leukemia. Similarly, due to advancements in regenerative medicine, several other chronic conditions such as muscular dystrophy and cardiovascular diseases also have been cured. Aforementioned factors have surged the industry growth. However, high cost of allogenic stem cell therapy may hamper the industry growth to some extent.
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Regional Insights: Stem Cell Therapy Market
Stem Cell Therapy Market, By Type
Allogenic stem cell therapy segment held around 39% revenue share in 2018 and it is anticipated to grow substantially during the analysis timeframe. Allogenic stem cell is available as off the shelf therapy and it is easily scalable that helps in providing treatment without delay. Moreover, the procedure includes culturing donor-derived immunocompetent cells that are highly effective in treatment of several diseases. Stem cells obtained in allogenic therapy are free of contaminating tumor cells. This reduces risk for disease recurrence that will surge its demand thereby, stimulating segment growth.
Autologous stem cell therapy segment is estimated to witness 10.1% growth over the forthcoming years. People usually prefer autologous stem cell therapy as it has minimum risk of immunological rejection. However, on introduction of allogenic stem cell therapy, demand for autologous stem cell therapy has declined as it is difficult to scale up. However, there are concerns regarding risk of cross contamination during large scale manufacturing of autologous stem cell lines that will impede segmental growth to some extent.
Stem Cell Therapy Market, By Application
The neurology segment was valued at around USD 1.6 billion in 2018 and it is estimated that it will witness significant growth over the forthcoming years. Stem cells are used to replenish the disrupted neurological cells that help in quick patient recovery. Pluripotent stem cells provide a replacement for cells and tissues to treat Alzheimers, Parkinsons disease, cerebral palsy, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, and other neurodegenerative diseases. Thus, the pivotal role of stem cells in treating the life-threatening neurological condition will escalate segment growth.
The cardiovascular segment will witness 10% growth over the analysis timeframe. Considerable segmental growth can be attributed to development in stem cell therapies that have enhanced recovery pace in patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases. Recently developed allogeneic stem cell therapies are efficient and easily available that have reduced the mortality rates in cardiovascular patients. Above mentioned factors will propel cardiovascular segment growth in near future.
Stem Cell Therapy Market, By End-users
The hospital segment held over 56% revenue share in 2018 and it is anticipated to grow significantly in near future. The rising preference for stem cell therapies offered by hospitals proves beneficial for business growth. Hospitals have affiliations with research laboratories and academic institutes that carry out research activities for developing stem cell therapies. On the introduction and approval of any novel stem therapy, hospitals implement it immediately. Associations with research and academic institutes further help hospitals to upgrade its stem cell treatment offerings that positively impact the segmental growth.
The clinics segment is expected to grow at around 10% during the forecast timeframe. Clinics specializing in providing stem cell therapies are well-equipped with advanced medical devices and superior quality reagents required for imparting stem cell therapies. However, as clinics offer specialized stem cell therapies, their treatment cost is much higher as compared to hospitals that may reduce its preference.
Stem Cell Therapy Market, By Region
North America stem cell therapy market held around 41.5% revenue share in 2018 and it is estimated to grow substantially in near future. Increasing the adoption of novel stem cell therapies will prove beneficial for regional market growth. Moreover, favorable government initiatives have a positive impact on regional market growth. For instance, the government of Canada has initiated Strategic Innovation Fund Program that invests in research activities carried out for stem cell therapies enabling development in stem cell therapy. Above mentioned factors are expected to drive the North America market growth.
Asia Pacific stem cell therapy market is anticipated to witness 10.8% growth in the near future owing to increasing awareness amongst people pertaining to the benefits of advanced stem cell therapies. Additionally, favorable initiatives undertaken by several organizations will promote industry players to come up with innovative solutions. For instance, according to Pharma Focus Asia, members of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation collaborated with Life Sciences Innovation Forum to involve professionals having expertise in stem cell therapies from academia and research centers to promote developments in stem cell research. Thus, growing initiatives by organizations ensuring the availability of new stem cell therapies will foster regional market growth.
Latin America Stem Cell Therapy Market Size, By Country, 2025 (USD Million)
Key Players, Recent Developments & Sector Viewpoints: Stem Cell Therapy Market
Key industry players in the stem cell therapy market include Astellas Pharma Inc, Cellectis, Celyad, Novadip Biosciences, Gamida Cell, Capricor Therapeutics, Cellular Dynamics, CESCA Therapeutics, DiscGenics, OxStem, Mesoblast Ltd, ReNeuron Group, and Takeda Pharmaceuticals. Chief industry players implement several initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions to sustain market competition. Also, receiving approvals for stem cell therapy products from regulatory authorities fosters the companys growth. For instance, in March 2018, the European Commission approved Takedas Alofisel that is off-the-shelf stem cell therapy. Product approval will help the company to gain a competitive advantage and capture market share.
Stem Cell Therapy Industry Viewpoint
The stem cells industry can be traced back to the 1950s. In 1959 first animals were made by in-vitro fertilization by preserving the stem cells. Till 2000, research was being carried out on stem cells to study its therapeutic effect. In 2000, fund allocations were made to research on cells derived from aborted human fetuses. In the same year, scientists derived human embryonic stem cells from the inner cell mass of blastocytes. Later, in 2010, clinical trials for human embryonic stem cell-based therapy were initiated. As technology progressed, stem cell therapy for treating cancer was developed. However, due to ethical issues, the use of stem cells for curing diseases witnessed slow growth for a few years. But as the regulatory scenario changed, people started preferring stem cell therapies due to its better efficacy. Stem cell therapy is in the developing stage and has numerous growth opportunities in developing economies with a high prevalence of chronic diseases.
Key Industry Development
In September 2020, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited announced the expansion of its cell therapy manufacturing capabilities with the opening of a new 24,000 square-foot R&D cell therapy manufacturing facility at its R&D headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts. The facility provides end-to-end research and development capabilities and will accelerate Takedas efforts to develop next-generation cell therapies, initially focused on oncology with the potential to expand into other therapeutic areas.
The R&D cell therapy manufacturing facility will produce cell therapies for clinical evaluation from discovery through pivotal Phase 2b trials. The current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) facility is designed to meet all U.S., E.U., and Japanese regulatory requirements for cell therapy manufacturing to support Takeda clinical trials around the world.
The proximity and structure of Takedas cell therapy teams allow them to quickly apply what they learn across a diverse portfolio of next-generation cell therapies including CAR NKs, armored CAR-Ts, and gamma delta T cells. Insights gained in manufacturing and clinical development can be quickly shared across global research, manufacturing, and quality teams, a critical ability in their effort to deliver potentially transformative treatments to patients as fast as possible.
Takeda and MD Anderson are developing a potential best-in-class allogeneic cell therapy product (TAK-007), a Phase 1/2 CD19-targeted chimeric antigen receptor-directed natural killer (CAR-NK) cell therapy with the potential for off-the-shelf use being studied in patients with relapsed or refractory non-Hodgkins lymphoma (NHL) and chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). Two additional Phase 1 studies of Takeda cell therapy programs were also recently initiated: 19(T2)28z1xx CAR T cells (TAK-940), a next-generation CAR-T signaling domain developed in partnership with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) to treat relapsed/refractory B-cell cancers, and a cytokine and chemokine armored CAR-T (TAK-102) developed in partnership with Noile-Immune Biotech to treat GPC3-expressing previously treated solid tumors.
Takedas Cell Therapy Translational Engine (CTTE) connects clinical translational science, product design, development, and manufacturing through each phase of research, development, and commercialization. It provides bioengineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and control (CMC), data management, analytical, and clinical and translational capabilities in a single footprint to overcome many of the manufacturing challenges experienced in cell therapy development.
Key Insights Covered: Exhaustive Stem Cell Therapy Market
1. Market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Stem Cell Therapy industry.
2. Global major manufacturers operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Stem Cell Therapy industry.
3. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Stem Cell Therapy industry.
4. Market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2025 of Stem Cell Therapy industry.
Research Methodology: Stem Cell Therapy Market
Looking for more? Check out our repository for all available reports on Stem Cell Therapy in related sectors.
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Stem Cell Therapy Market Research Report Forecast to 2029 (Includes Business Impact of COVID-19)
Trusted Business InsightsShelly ArnoldMedia & Marketing ExecutiveEmail Me For Any ClarificationsConnect on LinkedInClick to follow Trusted Business Insights LinkedIn for Market Data and Updates.US: +1 646 568 9797UK: +44 330 808 0580
See the original post:
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Exclusive insight on Transformation 2029 Clark County Blog - Clark County Blog - April 20th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Technologies and Applications Market 2020-2030 - GlobeNewswire - April 16th, 2021
- Global Human Embryonic Stem Cells Industry Market 2021 In-depth Industry Analysis, Growth By 2027:Lonza Group Ltd., Life Technologies Corporation,... - April 6th, 2021
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESC) Market 2021 Is Rapidly Increasing Worldwide in Near Future | Top Companies Analysis- ESI BIO, Thermo Fisher,... - April 6th, 2021
- Scientists grow and observe mouse embryos outside the womb - ISRAEL21c - April 6th, 2021
- New Michigan law requires those receiving Johnson & Johnson vaccine be told it was developed using stem cells | TheHill - The Hill - April 6th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Latest Innovations and Trends to Boost Growth during 2021-2028 | Astellas Pharma Inc, Cellular Engineering Technologies,... - April 6th, 2021
- Xenobots 2.0 are Here and Still Developed With Frog Stem Cells - Unite.AI - April 6th, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Exclusive insight on Transformation 2029 SoccerNurds - SoccerNurds - March 29th, 2021
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells | The Embryo Project Encyclopedia - March 24th, 2021
- Sydney archbishop urges 'deep breath' after news of artificial embryos - Long Island Catholic - March 24th, 2021
- Researchers grow mouse embryos outside the uterus to reveal hidden growth stages - SlashGear - March 20th, 2021
- Industry Overview of Stem Cell Treatments: Market Report Based on Development, Scope, Share, Trends, Forecast to 2026 SoccerNurds - SoccerNurds - March 15th, 2021
- A Genetic Curse, a Scared Mom, and the Quest to 'Fix' Embryos - WIRED - March 13th, 2021
- Deciphering epiblast lumenogenesis reveals proamniotic cavity control of embryo growth and patterning - Science Advances - March 11th, 2021
- Promising stem-cell based drug for treatment of ALS receives patent - The Jerusalem Post - March 11th, 2021
- Human embryo research beyond the primitive streak - Science Magazine - March 11th, 2021
- Detroit mayor turned down J&J vaccine in favor of others - WCNC.com - March 11th, 2021
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Embryonic Stem Cell ... - March 7th, 2021
- Embryonic stem cell | biology | Britannica - March 7th, 2021
- Is the coronavirus vaccine made from fetal cell lines? - March 7th, 2021
- Effect of Nanog overexpression on the metastatic potential of a mouse melanoma cell line B16-BL6 - DocWire News - March 7th, 2021
- Gene behind third of cancers turned off by scientists - Yahoo Sports - March 3rd, 2021
- Comprehensive Report on Human Embryonic Stem Cells Market 2021 | Size, Growth, Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2027 | CellTherapies P/L,... - March 3rd, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market 2021 Global Industry Size, Reviews, Segments, Revenue, and Forecast to 2027 NeighborWebSJ - NeighborWebSJ - March 1st, 2021
- Innovative Stem Cells Market Research Report Segmented by Applications, Geography, Trends and Projection 2026 Express Keeper - Express Keeper - March 1st, 2021
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells Industry Market 2021 Overview, Opportunities, In-Depth Analysis by 2027:Lonza Group Ltd., Life Technologies Corporation,... - February 25th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Size 2021 | Analysis, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies And Forecast up to 2027 - NY Market Reports - February 25th, 2021
- Global Cell Freezing Media for Cell Therapy Market Size, Analysis, Growth ratio, Top Players and Fut - PharmiWeb.com - February 25th, 2021
- The Very First Signs of an Immune Response Have Been Filmed in a Developing Embryo - ScienceAlert - February 14th, 2021
- Outlook on the Cell Therapy Global Market to 2027 - Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts - Yahoo Eurosport UK - February 10th, 2021
- Translational Regenerative Medicine Market: Immunotherapy is projected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period - BioSpace - February 10th, 2021
- Study identifies major flaws in iBMEC-based models of the blood-brain barrier - News-Medical.Net - February 10th, 2021
- Harnessing the Potential of Cell and Gene Therapy - OncLive - February 5th, 2021
- When scientific data is too good to be true - Haaretz - February 5th, 2021
- Global Human Embryonic Stem Cells Market increasing demand with Industry Professionalist |know the Brand Players forecast 2027 Jumbo News - Jumbo... - February 5th, 2021
- Should We Double The Age When Science Can Experiment On Babies? - 550 KTSA - February 5th, 2021
- Push on to Allow Expanded Human-Embryo Research - National Review - February 3rd, 2021
- Missouri State Representative Indicted Over Alleged Stem Cell Therapy Scam - IFLScience - February 3rd, 2021
- ToolGen ties up with 3D bioprinting company to apply induced pluripotent stem cells to gene correction - Aju Business Daily - February 3rd, 2021
- Stem Cells Market is Expected to Thrive at Impressive CAGR by 2025 Murphy's Hockey Law - Murphy's Hockey Law - February 3rd, 2021
- Louisiana Right to Life: COVID-19 vaccines and abortion - The Baptist Message - January 16th, 2021
- Organoids show how mutations in top autism gene may lead to brain overgrowth in people - Spectrum - January 16th, 2021
- Reversing The Aging Clock With Epigenetic Reprogramming - Bio-IT World - January 16th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Report 2020: Market to Recover and Reach $14.76 Billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 19.62% - Forecast to 2030 - Yahoo Finance - January 8th, 2021
- Factor Bioscience spins out a new cell therapy player with eyes on the clinic within 2 years - Endpoints News - January 8th, 2021
- 'He was very honored in his work' - Mercer Island Reporter - December 28th, 2020
- Stem Cell Assay Market In-Depth Analysis and Forecast 2017-2025 - NeighborWebSJ - December 25th, 2020
- Israeli biotech firm's ALS treatment shows safety of use in trials - The Jerusalem Post - December 18th, 2020
- Ca Bishops To Work w/ Govt on Vaccination Campaigns - Catholic Herald Online - December 15th, 2020
- Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products Market 2019 Global Industry Analysis By Size, Share, Trends and - PharmiWeb.com - December 10th, 2020
- Accelerating Sales in North America to Drive the Stem Cell Therapy market between 2020 and 2030 - Cheshire Media - December 3rd, 2020
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells Market in Global : Current and the Future Trends: Astellas Pharma Inc/ Ocata Therapeutics, Stemcell Technologies Inc - The... - December 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cells Market Size on Target to Reach US$ 17.79 Billion 2027 - Cheshire Media - December 3rd, 2020
- GFI1: New Role Uncovered for a Protein Involved in Hearing : The Hearing Journal - LWW Journals - December 3rd, 2020
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESC) Market 2019 | Analyzing The Impact Followed By Restraints, Opportunities And Projected Developments | DataIntelo -... - December 1st, 2020
- Stem Cell Manufacturing Market Analysis by Industry Size, Share, Key Drivers, Growth Factors, Demands, Top Manufacturers- Merck Group, Becton,... - December 1st, 2020
- Stem Cells Market is Expected to Thrive at Impressive CAGR by 2025 - The Haitian-Caribbean News Network - December 1st, 2020
- This Date in UCSF History: Election Offers Mixed Bag of Results - Synapse - December 1st, 2020
- Stem Cell Assay to Register Substantial Expansion by 2026| Merck, Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare - The Haitian-Caribbean News Network - December 1st, 2020
- Autism genes affect development of neurons and glia - Spectrum - November 28th, 2020
- Stem Cell Medical Research to Expand in California Following Passage of Prop. 14 - Times of San Diego - November 28th, 2020
- TRF2-mediated telomere protection is dispensable in pluripotent stem cells - Nature.com - November 26th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Growth and Change - Yahoo Finance UK - November 26th, 2020
- Stem Cells Market 2020: Rising with Immense Development Trends across the Globe by 2027 - The Market Feed - November 26th, 2020
- Stem Cell Characterization and Analysis Tool Market 2020: Potential growth, attractive valuation make it is a long-term investment | Know the COVID19... - November 26th, 2020
- Global Regenerative Medicine Market 2020-2025: Opportunities with the Implementation of the 21st Century Cures Act - Yahoo Eurosport UK - November 26th, 2020
- Mount Sinai Cardiologist Awarded $2.9 Million NIH Grant to Advance Work with Stem Cells and Heart Repair after Heart Attack - Cath Lab Digest - November 25th, 2020
- Dr. David Steenblock - Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine - BlogTalkRadio - November 25th, 2020
- Breakthroughs in Stem Cell Based Treatment of Heart Disease - The Connecticut College Voice - November 25th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market To Observe Exponential Growth By 2020-2027 | Reports Globe - Cheshire Media - November 25th, 2020
- The Stem Cell Characterization and Analysis Tools Market to grow incomparably in the next decade - The Market Feed - November 25th, 2020
- University of Alberta research team poised to cure diabetesagain - Wetaskiwin Times Advertiser - November 23rd, 2020
- New Role For Serotonin Identified In The Evolution Of The Developing Brain - Anti Aging News - November 18th, 2020
- AgeX Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Provides Business Update - Business Wire - November 18th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market is Projected to Reach $6,956 million by 2023 | Leading key players are Cord Blood Registry, ViaCord, Cryo-Cell, China Cord... - November 14th, 2020
- California approves billions for stem-cell research - Modern Healthcare - November 14th, 2020
- Cell Freezing Media for Cell Therapy Market 2020 Strategic Assessment BioLife Solutions, Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare - KYT24 - November 14th, 2020
- The heart of a mouse embryo was first created from stem cells - FREE NEWS - November 11th, 2020
- Genetic Mechanism Identified in Neonatal Diabetes Could Offer Insights into Other Forms of the Disease - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - November 11th, 2020