NEW YORK, Jan. 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ --Reports and Data has published its latest report titled "Stem Cells Market By Product (Adult Stem Cells, Human Embryonic Stem Cells, IPS Cells, and Very Small Embryonic-Like Stem Cells), By Technology (Cell Acquisition, Cell Production, Cryopreservation, and Expansion & Sub-Culture), By Therapies (Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy and Autologous Stem Cell Therapy), and By Application (Regenerative Medicine and Drug Discovery & Discovery), and By Region Forecast To 2028."
According to the latest report by Reports and Data, the global stem cells market size was USD 10.13 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 19.31 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period, 2021-2028.
Request a Sample Reporthttps://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2981
Drivers, Restraints, & Opportunities
Stem cells are cells that have the potential to differentiate into different types of cells in the body. Stem cells have the ability of self-renewal and differential into specialized adult cell types. Stems cells are being explored for their potential in tissue regeneration and repair and in treatment of chronic diseases. Increasing number of clinical trials are underway to assess and establish safety and efficacy of stem cell therapy for various diseases and disorders. Rapid advancement in stem cell research, rising investment to accelerate stem cell therapy development, and increasing use of stem cells as therapeutic tools for treatment of neurological diseases and malignancies are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. in addition, growing incidence of type 1 diabetes, spinal cord injuries, Parkinson's diseases, and Alzheimer's disease, among others have further boosted adoption of stem cell therapies and is expected to fuel revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Stem cells are basic cells in the body from which cells with specialized functions are generated such as heart muscle cells, brain cells, bone cells, or blood cells. Maturation of stem cells into specialized cells have enabled researchers and doctors better understand the pathophysiology of diseases and conditions. Stem cells have great potential to be grown to become new tissues for transplant and in regenerative medicine. Stem cells that are programmed to differentiate into tissue-specific cells are widely being used to test new drugs that target specific diseases, such as nerve cells can be generated to test safety and efficacy of drugs that are being developed for nerve disorders and diseases. Stem cells are of two major types: pluripotent cells that can differentiate into any cells in the adult body and multipotent cells that are restricted to differentiate into limited population of cells. Increasing clinical research is being carried out to advance stem cell therapy to improve cardiac function and to treat muscular dystrophy and heart failure. Recent progress in preclinical and clinical research have expanded application scope of stem cell therapy into treating diseases for which currently available therapies have failed to be effective. This is expected to continue to drive revenue growth of the market going ahead.
However, immunity-related concerns associated with stem cell therapies, increasing incidence of abnormalities in adult stem cells, and rising number of ethical issues associated with stem cell research such as risk of harm during isolation of stem cells, therapeutic misconception, and concerns surrounding safety and efficacy of stem cell therapies are some key factors expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
To identify the key trends in the industry, research study at https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/stem-cells-market
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
Rising use of Human Embryonic Stem Cells in Regenerative Medicine to Drive Market Growth:
Human embryonic stem cells (ESCs) segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period attributable to increasing use of human embryonic stem cells in regenerative medicine and tissue repair, rising application in drug discovery, and growing importance of embryonic stem cells as in vitro models for drug testing.
Cryopreservation Segment to Account for Largest Revenue Share:
Cryopreservation segment is expected to dominate other technology segments in terms of revenue share over the forecast period. Cryopreservation techniques are widely used in stem cell preservation and transport owing to its ability to provide secure, stable, and extended cell storage for isolated cell preparations. Cryopreservation also provides various benefits to cell banks and have numerous advantages such as secure storage, flexibility and timely delivery, and low cost and low product wastage.
Regenerative Medicine Segment to Lead in Terms of Revenue Growth:
Regenerative medicine segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period attributable to significant progress in regenerative medicine, increasing research and development activities to expand potential of stem cell therapy in treatment of wide range of diseases such as neurodegenerative diseases, diabetes, and cancers, among others, and rapid advancement in cell-based regenerative medicine.
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2981
North America to Dominate Other Regions in Terms of Revenue Share:
North America is expected to dominate other regional markets in terms of revenue share over the forecast period attributable to increasing adoption of stem cell therapy to treat chronic diseases, rising investment to accelerate stem cell research, approval for clinical trials and research studies, growing R&D activities to develop advanced cell-based therapeutics, and presence of major biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies in the region.
Asia Pacific Market Revenue to Expand Significantly:
Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period attributable to increasing R&D activities to advance stem cell-based therapies owing to rapidly rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer and diabetes, rising investment to accelerate development of state-of-the-art healthcare and research facilities, establishment of a network of cell banks, increasing approval for regenerative medicine clinical trials, and rising awareness about the importance of stem cell therapies in the region.
Major Companies in the Market Include:
Download Report Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/2981
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the stem cells market based on product, technology, therapies, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Therapy Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2981
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018-2028)
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
Explore Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data:
Genotyping assay marketsize was USD 17.7 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a robust CAGR of 22.4% during the forecast period. Key factors driving market revenue growth are increasing prevalence of genetic disorders such as Turner syndrome, Alzheimer's, hemophilia, and Parkinson's, and rising demand for genotyping assays globally.
Nurse call system marketsize was USD 1.61 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period. Increasing need to improve communication among doctors and nurses, growing focus on reducing patient disturbances, and higher adoption of real-time location systems are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Moreover, increasing need to improve patient response time is another factor expected to drive market growth in the near future.
Cellular health screening marketsize was USD 2.84 billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period. Increasing application of cellular health screening in precision medicine, rising emphasis on preventive healthcare, rapidly and growing geriatric population globally are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Live cell encapsulation marketsize was USD 269 million in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period. Key factors, such as increasing awareness about cell encapsulation techniques to treat several chronic disorders and growing need for clinical potency of cell encapsulation techniques, are escalating global market revenue growth.
Blood preparation marketsize was USD 41.30 billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. The global market is projected to gain rapid traction in the upcoming years owing to various favorable factors.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
John WHead of Business DevelopmentReports And Data | Web: http://www.reportsanddata.comDirect Line: +1-212-710-1370E-mail: [emailprotected]LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-stem-cells-market
SOURCE Reports And Data
- Registration is open for the ISSCR 2022 Annual Meeting 15-18 June - EurekAlert - January 13th, 2022
- Stem cell: UC's odd 'unmention' in its top 10 research tales - Capitol Weekly - January 13th, 2022
- Bone Marrow-Derived Stem Cells (BMSCS) Market Size Is Expected To Generate Huge Revenue and Competitive Outlook Industrial IT - Industrial IT - January 13th, 2022
- Outsmarting Cancer: Next Generation Therapies - BioSpace - January 13th, 2022
- Doctors and Researchers Probe How COVID-19 Attacks the Heart - The Scientist - January 13th, 2022
- Legendary Bayer is Reinventing its Story with Cell and Gene Therapy - BioSpace - January 13th, 2022
- New Resource from NCCN Shares Evidence-Based Approaches to Recognize and Manage Graft-Versus-Host Disease after Stem Cell Transplantation - Newswise - January 11th, 2022
- Stem Cell Media Market Statistics Based on Facts and Figures, 2022 to 2031 - Taiwan News - January 11th, 2022
- Regenerative Medicine: Innovation & Innovators leading online scientific event by IASRM in this pandemic - ThePrint - January 11th, 2022
- JPM22: Pfizer's big bet on mRNA, Biogen 'proven wrong' on Aduhelm price and the next cell therapies - BioPharma Dive - January 11th, 2022
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Treatment Market: Availability of Drugs and Immune-related Treatments Are Anticipated to Drive the Global Market -... - January 11th, 2022
- Peter Dirks, Asthma and Physics - Brain Tumour Research - January 9th, 2022
- Overview - Brain Tumor Stem Cell Research Lab - Mayo ... - January 7th, 2022
- Religious Groups Official Positions on Stem Cell Research ... - January 7th, 2022
- EBMT trial demonstrates improvements in immunosuppressive treatment of patients with Severe Aplastic Anemia - EurekAlert - January 7th, 2022
- CMML vs. CML: What's the Difference? - Healthline - January 7th, 2022
- Effects of Stem Cell Therapy on Diabetic Mellitus Erectile Dysfunction: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis - Newswise - January 5th, 2022
- Researchers Awarded Grant to Study New Method of Islet Transplantation - Weill Cornell Medicine Newsroom - January 5th, 2022
- FDA Grants Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) Designation to AlloVir's Posoleucel for the Treatment of Adenovirus (AdV) Infections in... - January 5th, 2022
- Jake's mice: Searching for answers to the puzzle of autism - huntingdondailynews.com - January 5th, 2022
- Freeze Thaw Chambers Market: The cryopreserved products segment is expected to drive the growth of the market - BioSpace - January 5th, 2022
- Gait Rehabilitation System Market: Rising incidence of various neurological disorders to drive the market - BioSpace - January 5th, 2022
- Worldwide Translational Regenerative Medicine Industry to 2026 - Ongoing Research in Organ Transplantation With Regenerative Medicine Presents... - January 5th, 2022
- These 2021 Biotech Breakthroughs Will Shape the Future of Health and Medicine - Singularity Hub - January 5th, 2022
- LifeBank Chain Announces Upcoming Gene and Cell Collaboration Platform With Disrupt Blockchain Technologies - Yahoo Finance - January 2nd, 2022
- Dental mesenchymal stromal/stem cells in different microenvironments implications in regenerative therapy - Newswise - January 2nd, 2022
- Bristol Myers Squibb exec on the companys growth in Seattle and beating cancer with immune cells - GeekWire - January 2nd, 2022
- Postdoc Position in Bioinformatics in Stem Cell Neurobiology job with MASARYK UNIVERSITY | 276195 - Times Higher Education (THE) - December 25th, 2021
- USC Stem Cell - December 25th, 2021
- Communication between cells plays a major role in deciding their fate - EurekAlert - December 25th, 2021
- Researchers uncover new details behind inflammation that promotes heart disease - EurekAlert - December 25th, 2021
- Epithelial Cell Culture Media Market to hit US$ 303040.33 thousand by 2028, at 11.4% CAGR: The Insight Partners - Digital Journal - December 25th, 2021
- Global Regenerative Medicine Market is Expected to Reach USD 57.08 Billion by 2027, Growing at a CAGR of 11.27% Over the Forecast Period. -... - December 23rd, 2021
- Communication between cells plays a major role in deciding their fate > News > USC Dornsife - USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences - December 23rd, 2021
- Emendo Biotherapeutics and Seattle Childrens Research Institute Announce Collaboration to Develop CRISPR-based Therapeutic Strategy for Severe... - December 23rd, 2021
- The 10 Most Compelling Research Stories of 2021 PharmaLive - PharmaLive - December 23rd, 2021
- UTSW working to reprogram cells to strengthen immunity in geriatric patients - EurekAlert - December 23rd, 2021
- Cell Proliferation Kit Market Objectives of the Study Includes Research Methodology and Assumptions and Forecast by 2031 - Digital Journal - December 23rd, 2021
- Drexel Researchers Develop and Employ Cell-Based Approach to Studying Mechanisms of Gulf War Illness - Drexel News Blog - December 21st, 2021
- This Startup Is Makingand ProgrammingHuman Cells - WIRED - December 21st, 2021
- Amniotics joins Vinnova funded 'CAMP' to improve outcome of lung transplantations with PulmoStem - marketscreener.com - December 21st, 2021
- COVID-19: Are T cell vaccines the future? - Medical News Today - December 21st, 2021
- The 10 Most Compelling Research Stories of 2021 - BioSpace - December 21st, 2021
- SpaceX CRS-24 launching multiple life science investigations to the International Space Station - EurekAlert - December 21st, 2021
- Fast food: Israeli team stumbles upon speed boost for slow-growing cultured meat - The Times of Israel - December 21st, 2021
- MRC Lead Apologizes Following Bullying Allegations - The Scientist - December 21st, 2021
- End of Year Wrap Up: Key Updates in Myeloma in 2021 and Possible Upcoming FDA Updates - Cancer Network - December 21st, 2021
- City of Hope presents leading-edge research on blood cancer therapies and its vaccine to reduce stem cell transplant complications at American Society... - December 17th, 2021
- IN8bio Provides Update from the Ongoing Phase 1 Clinical Trial of its Allogeneic Gamma-Delta T Cell Therapy in Leukemia Patients Undergoing... - December 17th, 2021
- Century Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Data at the 63rd American Society of Hematology ... - The Bakersfield Californian - December 17th, 2021
- Outlook on the Cell Isolation Global Market to 2026 - by Technique, Cell Type, Product, Application, End-use and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - December 17th, 2021
- CAR T-cell Therapy Found Equivalent to Standard of Care as Second-line Treatment for Aggressive non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - PRNewswire - December 15th, 2021
- Novel CD19-Directed CAR T-Cell Therapy Shows Favorable Results in R/R DLBCL - Targeted Oncology - December 15th, 2021
- Global CRISPR Technology Market Research Report 2021: Focus on Design Tools, Plasmid and Vector, Cas9 and G-RNA, & Delivery System Products -... - December 15th, 2021
- Building an entrepreneurial ecosystem is about a lot more than education and science funding - American Enterprise Institute - December 15th, 2021
- Q&A: Dr. Thomas Rando on preventing age-related diseases and turning discoveries into cures - UCLA Newsroom - December 12th, 2021
- Neoleukin Therapeutics Announces Preclinical Data Highlighting Activity of NL-201 in Hematologic Malignancies at 63rd American Society of Hematology... - December 12th, 2021
- Ten Problems with Embryonic Stem Cell Research | The ... - December 11th, 2021
- New stem cell identified for lung tissue regeneration ... - December 11th, 2021
- Harvard Department of Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology ... - December 11th, 2021
- Stem Cells Australia | Australian research, stem cell ... - December 11th, 2021
- Research Assistant Stem Cell Project Job at The Florey Institute in Melbourne, Australia - The Conversation AU - December 11th, 2021
- Ethical issues cloud case report of unproven stem cell therapy for autism - Spectrum - December 11th, 2021
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market Size 2021 Emerging Technologies, Global Regions with Industry Share Analysis, Gross Margin, Regional Demand and Forecast... - December 11th, 2021
- For children, young adults with recurrent AML, immunotherapy shows promise Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - Washington... - December 11th, 2021
- UEA researchers reveal how immune cells use the bodys fat stores to fight infection - News-Medical.net - December 11th, 2021
- Sanford Health opens study of cell injections for arthritis - Sanford Health News - December 11th, 2021
- Cell types outside the pancreas make insulin, too, study shows - Yale News - December 11th, 2021
- Doctoral Student Finds Alternative Cell Option For Organs-On-Chips - Texas A&M University Today - December 11th, 2021
- Caring Cross Announces Publication in Nature Communications Demonstrating Effectiveness of Place-of-Care Manufacture of Anti-CD19 CAR T Cells for... - December 11th, 2021
- Stem cells and the future of health care - The Globe and Mail - December 9th, 2021
- How the body uses fat to fight infection - EurekAlert - December 9th, 2021
- The Ethics of Human Cloning and Stem Cell Research ... - December 7th, 2021
- An Overview of Stem Cell Research | The Center for ... - December 7th, 2021
- Global Research Antibodies Outlook to 2028: Rise in R&D Initiatives and an Increase in Neurobiology and Stem Cell Research are Key Factors in Market... - December 7th, 2021
- University of Michigan Stem Cell Research | Frequently ... - November 30th, 2021
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Centre for Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine job with KINGS COLLEGE LONDON | 273388 - Times Higher Education... - November 30th, 2021
- Stem cell therapy potentially could treat Type 1 diabetes by helping patients produce insulin - USA TODAY - November 30th, 2021
- UCLA Broad Stem Cell Research Center receives $5 million ... - November 30th, 2021
- ReproCELL Incorporated : Everything you need to know about the REPROCELL iPSC Biobank - marketscreener.com - November 30th, 2021