OneAZ Credit Union names Ken Bauer SVP
OneAZ Credit Union announced Ken Bauer as senior vice president, Credit Administration.
Bauer oversees OneAZs mortgage, business and commercial banking teams, emphasizing efficiency and excellence to help the organization succeed. He joined OneAZ Credit Union in 2020, bringing 20 years of experience in commercial banking with local and national banks and credit unions.
Established in 1951, OneAZ Credit Union is owned by its members and serves Arizona with 20 locations and more than 140,000 members
Spencer Fane LLP announced Kelly Mooney has joined the firm as of counsel. She will be part of the Tax, Trusts, & Estates practice group and work out of the firms Phoenix office.
Mooneys practice focuses on handling complex matters related to federal taxation, working with attorneys in other practice groups to structure transactions that comply with federal tax law, offer tax relief when applicable, and provide tax-efficient results for her clients. She regularly assists clients with tax planning and analysis for partnerships, LLCs, and corporations; real estate joint ventures organized as LLCs and general and limited partnerships; and individuals.
Spencer Fane understands that tax issues impact virtually every aspect of business, investment, and personal wealth management, said Andy Federhar, Spencer Fane office managing partner in Phoenix. We understand our clients needs to assist them with finding the best solutions to favorably handle their tax liability, and Kellys experience in handling these matters through collaborative analysis fits well with our firms approach to client service.
Mooney has an accomplished track record of representing clients before the Internal Revenue Service and other taxing authorities on ruling requests, civil controversy cases, and collection matters. Her work has included successfully negotiating the settlement of several complex and multiyear IRS examinations and cases involving the imposition of trust fund penalties and contested claims for refund.
The University of Arizona College of Nursing has announced key new appointments, promotions, honors, awards and other notable items in recent weeks, including:
After a national search, the UArizona College of Nursing has named Kelley Wilson, DNP, MSN, CMSRN, as the new program director of the colleges Master of Science for Entry to the Profession of Nursing (MEPN) program. Dr. Wilson joins the college from Georgetown Universitys School of Nursing and Health Studies, where she had been serving as program director for the schools Bachelor of Science in Nursing program. She assumed her new role on July 13.
Dr. Wilson brings a wealth of experience in teaching and developing courses and academic programs, said Connie Miller, DNP, RNC-OB, CNE, clinical associate professor and chair, General Nursing and Health Education Division. She has solid experience in mentoring and leading teams, in addition to proven track record of service and scholarship. We look forward to welcoming her to our MEPN team.
Aleeca Bell, PhD, RN, CNM, joined the College of Nursing in mid-July. Dr. Bell most recently was an associate professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), College of Nursing, Department of Women Children and Family Health Science. At UIC, she also earned her masters degree in nursing in midwifery in 1998, practiced as a certified nurse midwife, and earned a doctorate in nursing in 2009. In addition, she was a postdoctoral fellow there from 2009-11.
Dr. Bells research in translational, multidisciplinary and biobehavioral clinical studies focuses on the intersection of perinatal mother-infant health outcomes and the underlying oxytocin system. Oxytocin is a hormone that acts on organs in womens bodies and as a chemical messenger in the brain, controlling key aspects of the reproductive system, including childbirth, lactation and some behavior. This includes womens childbirth experience, intrapartum medical interventions, the endogenous oxytocin system (hormonal, genetic and epigenetic), maternal postnatal mood/anxiety and caregiving attitudes, newborn behaviors and mother-infant interaction. Learn more.
Tracy E. Crane, PhD, a College of Nursing assistant professor, has focused much of her career on cancer survivorship. She is co-director of the Behavioral Measurements and Interventions Shared Resource at the UArizona Cancer Center and a member of the UArizona Data Science Institute. Shes also co-chair of the cancer prevention and control behavioral science working group for NRG Oncology, a research non-profit led by faculty at Columbia University, NYU Langone Health, the University of Michigan and UArizona.
With a research focus on improving adherence to healthy lifestyle behaviors in cancer survivors and their informal caregivers, Dr. Crane has developed interventions geared toward extending lifespans of post-treatment ovarian cancer survivors and telephone counseling to improve diet and physical activity in Latina cancer patients. In early 2020, Dr. Crane extended her expertise across the Atlantic when she helped researchers at Gustave Roussy, Europes largest cancer center, fine-tune a new cancer study, Motivating to Exercise and Diet, and Educating to Healthy Behaviors After Breast Cancer (MEDEA).
In keeping with Dr. Cranes previous research, MEDEA aims to compare the effect of a personalized telephone-based health education weight-loss program based on motivational coaching, exercise and diet, compared with a standard health educational program control on fatigue of overweight or obese breast cancer patients. Learn more.
According to new research from College of Nursing Associate Professor Ruth Taylor-Piliae, PhD, RN, FAHA, tai chi can be beneficial to the psychological well-being for adults suffering from cardiovascular disease. Published in June in the European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing, Dr. Taylor-Piliaes review and meta-analysis of more than a dozen studies on the topic found that the exercise eased stress, anxiety, depression and psychological distress for those who practiced the mind-body exercise that emphasizes concentration on posture, relaxation and breathing, using a soothing series of set movements. Go to the UArizona Health Sciences Connect website for a video on her research. Learn more.
Three cardiologists recently joined the University of Arizona Sarver Heart Center. Arka Chatterjee, MD, Talal Moukabary, MD, and Madhan Sundaram, MBBS, joined the faculty of the UArizona College of Medicine Tucson and are now seeing patients at Banner University Medical Center Tucson.
With the addition of Drs. Chatterjee, Moukabary and Sundaram we continue the rapid growth in cardiovascular medicine at the University of Arizona and Banner UMC Tucson and we enhance our ability to provide highly personalized and expert care in the most advanced cardiology procedures to our patients, said Nancy K. Sweitzer, MD, PhD, director of the UArizona Sarver Heart Center, professor of medicine and chief of the Division of Cardiology in the Department of Medicine at the college.
These three physicians not only bring experience in electrophysiology, coronary and peripheral interventions and minimally invasive valve replacement, but they will expand the research offerings of the Sarver Heart Center in important areas of cardiology. This will allow us to bring the latest advances in heart disease treatment to the people of Southern Arizona, added Dr. Sweitzer.
Drs. Chatterjee and Moukabary are associate professors and Dr. Sundaram is an assistant professor of medicine.
In addition, Dr. Chatterjee is associate director of the Structural Heart Program at Banner UMC Tucson. He is board certified in interventional cardiology, cardiovascular disease, internal medicine and echocardiography. Dr. Chatterjee is experienced in transcatheter therapies for valvular disease and other congenital/structural heart defects. He has completed more than 200 transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) procedures. He finds the best part of working in the structural heart team is the synergy that occurs when a multidisciplinary team of expert providers works together to identify the ideal treatment for each patients unique case. Dr. Chatterjees research interests include outcomes research after coronary, structural and adult congenital interventions, and advances in structural and device therapies for heart disease.
Dr. Moukabary is a cardiac electrophysiologist (a cardiologist specializing in heart rhythm disorders or arrhythmias). He is an expert in computer modeling of cardiac arrhythmia, imaging in the cardiac electrophysiology lab, cell-based arrhythmia therapy and clinical cardiac electrophysiology. He is board certified in clinical cardiac electrophysiology and internal medicine. Dr. Moukabarys research interests include use of stem cell and iPS (induced pluripotent stem) cell therapies for heart rhythm disorders.
Dr. Sundaram is director of the Banner UMC Tucson Cardiac Catheterization Lab and Endovascular Services. He is board certified in interventional cardiology, cardiovascular disease, echocardiography and internal medicine. His clinical interests include complex coronary interventions, chronic total occlusions, endovascular peripheral interventions, interventions for acute pulmonary embolism and structural heart disease interventions. His research interests include cardiac interventions in older adults and clinical trials in coronary artery disease, peripheral artery disease and pulmonary embolism.
See the original post here:
- Stem cell company asked to compensate couple - Times of India - July 31st, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Production, Consumption, Worldwide Business, Revenue, Price Trend by Product Type, Analysis by 2027 The Manomet... - July 31st, 2021
- LifeCell International appoints Mullen Lintas as their creative partner - ETBrandEquity.com - July 31st, 2021
- Worldwide Stem Cell Banking Industry to 2026 - Featuring CBR Systems, Cordlife and Lifecell Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - July 17th, 2021
- Stem Cells Market Key Players, Competitive Landscape, Growth, Statistics, Revenue and Industry Analysis Report by 2027 The Manomet Current - The... - July 13th, 2021
- Shawn Johnson East is among influencers promoting cord blood banking. What is it? - Yahoo News - July 9th, 2021
- Bringing the clinic home - Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences - July 9th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market to Witness Robust Expansion Throughout the Forecast Period 2019 2026 Rust Wire - Rust Wire - July 9th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Banking Market Demand Analysis and Projected huge Growth By 2027 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - July 3rd, 2021
- Need-based innovations happen overnight in India: Padmashri Dr. Manjula Anagani - ETHealthworld.com - July 1st, 2021
- Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market by Technology, Application & Geography Analysis & Forecast to 2028 ||CBR Systems, Inc Cordlife Cells4Life... - June 29th, 2021
- Stem Cells Banking Market Estimated to Boost in Near Future 2027 with Top Key Players KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - June 29th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year of Fiscal 2021 - PRNewswire - June 29th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market is Projected to Witness an Upward Growth Over 2027: SGS Life Sciences, Lonza, CCBC, Vcanbio The Manomet Current - The... - June 24th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Corporation to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2021 Financial Results - Yahoo Finance - June 22nd, 2021
- Cord Stem Cell Banking Market 2021-Competitive Insights: CBR Systems, Inc., Cordlife, Cells4Life Group LLP, Cryo-Cell International, Inc., Cryo-Save... - June 22nd, 2021
- COVID-19 Impact on Cancer Stem Cells Market to Witness Comprehensive Growth by 2026 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - June 16th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market Forecast 2021 to 2028 Global Analysis and Forecasts By Application And Segment with Growth Rate, Competitive Trends... - June 16th, 2021
- HealthLynked Corp. Presents At The World Stem Cell Summit On Thursday, June 17, 2021 At 12:45pm Eastern Standard Time - Stockhouse - June 16th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Research Report | Know the Growth Factors and Future Scope to 2021 2027 The Courier - The Courier - June 16th, 2021
- North America Pharmaceutical Contract Packaging Market Analysis, Recent Trends and Growth Forecast by 2026 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - June 16th, 2021
- Mining Truck Market Share, Outlook, Future Growth and Opportunities by 2026 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - June 16th, 2021
- India Cord Stem Cell Banking Market Covering Impact of COVID-19, Financial Information, Developments and SWOT Analysis KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper -... - June 14th, 2021
- Stem Cell Manufacturing Market Size to Reach USD 28.85 Billion in 2028 - GlobeNewswire - June 13th, 2021
- Global Cell Banking Outsourcing Market 2020 to 2025 Research Covers Top Players SGS Life Sciences, Wuxi Apptec, Vcanbio, Lonza, Thermo Fisher, CCBC,... - June 11th, 2021
- Avalon GloboCare to Present at the Noble Capital Markets Investor Forum During the 16th Annual World - GlobeNewswire - June 11th, 2021
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Cancer Stem Cells Market Will Propel the Growth with Its Advanced Approaches In 2020 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - June 11th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market Growth Factor with Key Drivers Analysis till 2026 | Cord Blood Registry (CBR) Systems, Cordlife Group Limited,... - June 9th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Banking Market Revolutionary Trends in Industry Groeth Statistics By 2027 The Courier - The Courier - June 9th, 2021
- Seminar on future stem cell treatment in Libya - The Libya Observer - June 9th, 2021
- GMP Cell Banking Services Market Overview Of The Key Driving Forces To Create Positive Impact On The Industry Growth 2026 The Courier - The Courier - June 5th, 2021
- Stem Cell Manufacturing Market Size, Business Growth Tactics, Future Strategies, Competitive Outlook and Forecast to 2027 The Courier - The Courier - June 5th, 2021
- Umbilical Cord Blood Banking: Pros & Cons, Costs, Basics - June 1st, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Houston | Sugar Land - Hope Biosciences - June 1st, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market | Growing at a CAGR of 8.2% ... - May 28th, 2021
- Global GMP Cell Banking Services Market Revenue Is To Reach A Value Of CAGR Forecast Till 2027 - PharmiWeb.com - May 28th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Latest Innovative Solutions to Boost Global Growth, Overview, Driver, Restraints, Deployments and Key Players... - May 28th, 2021
- Chemical Filters Market Will Generate Record Revenue by 2027 Covid-19 Analysis The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - May 28th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market to Witness Growth Acceleration | Cryo-Save Ag (A Subsidiary Of Esperite NV), Lifecell International, Stemcyte, Viacord (A... - May 22nd, 2021
- Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market In Depth Industry Analysis on Trends, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast till 2028||Cryo-Cell International,... - May 22nd, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market with Top Growth Companies, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis, and Key Players, Forecast 2020-2028 The Courier - The... - May 22nd, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Banking Services Market Regional Demand, Revenue, Sales Data, and Industry Forecast to 2027 Wall Street Call - Reported Times - May 16th, 2021
- Biopreservation Market Know the diverse technological advancements in the biopreservation - BioSpace - May 16th, 2021
- StemCyte Inc. Extends Umbilical Cord Blood Collection Operation at Three Hospital Collection Sites in Southern California - PRNewswire - May 14th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Size 2020, Share, Global Trends, Comprehensive Research Study, Development Status The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - May 14th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Analysis 2021 Upcoming Trends, Latest Innovations, Key Players and Competitive Strategies by 2027 The Courier - The Courier - May 14th, 2021
- Europe Biobanks Market In-depth Analysis on Latest Trend, Current Status and Insight Driven Transformation 2021-2026 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper -... - May 14th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Banking Services Market-Industry Analysis and Forecast (2020-2027) By Type, End User, Application, and Region. Clark County Blog -... - May 14th, 2021
- Cryo-Cell International Proudly Announces Two Ongoing COVID-19 Related Trials - GlobeNewswire - May 10th, 2021
- How many creepy childhood keepsakes are too many? - Salon - May 10th, 2021
- Emerging Trend: Stem Cell Banking Market Business Strategy and Forecast to 2028 | Cord Blood Registry Systems, Cordlife, Cryo-Cell International The... - May 9th, 2021
- Informative Report On Stem Cell Banking Market 2021 Clark County Blog - Clark County Blog - May 9th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market by Type (Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cell, Embryonic Stem Cell, Adult Stem Cell, Other, Stem Cell Bankin), By... - May 9th, 2021
- Upcoming Opportunities in Stem Cell Banking Market: Future Trend and Analysis of Key Segments and Forecast 2021 to 2026 NeighborWebSJ - NeighborWebSJ - May 5th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market 2021 Is Rapidly Increasing Worldwide in Near Future | Top Companies Analysis- CCBC, CBR, ViaCord, Esperite, Vcanbio, etc. ... - May 5th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Witness an Outstanding Growth and Strong Revenue and Forecast 2027 The Courier - The Courier - May 5th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market Analysis and Forecast (2018-2024) The Courier - The Courier - April 30th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market : Industry Analysis and Forecast (2021-2027) By Type, Application and Region The Courier - The Courier - April 28th, 2021
- India Cord Stem Cell Banking Market to gain significant revenue and Competitive Outlook UP To 2026 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel... - April 24th, 2021
- Growth Prospects of Stem Cell Banking Market: Business Outlook 2021-2026 by Global Stem Cell Banking Market, By Type, 2016-2021, 2022-2027 ($... - April 24th, 2021
- LifeCell is strengthening its diagnostics and biologics business divisions - BusinessLine - April 24th, 2021
- Excellthera and Ossium Health Announce a Collaboration to Advance Their Technologies and Platforms to Improve Human Health - StreetInsider.com - April 24th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Storage Market is Expected to Deliver Higher Revenue in Next 5 Years Clark County Blog - Clark County Blog - April 24th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Potential Growth During 2021-2026, Industry Share and Demand Analysis of Key Players NeighborWebSJ - NeighborWebSJ - April 18th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Detailed Analysis and Forecast To-2028 The Courier - The Courier - April 18th, 2021
- Innovative Report on Stem Cell Banking Market with Innovations, Competitive Analysis and New Business Developments NeighborWebSJ - NeighborWebSJ - April 18th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Technologies and Applications Market 2020-2030 - Yahoo Finance - April 18th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market 2020 Research by Top Manufacturers, Business Growth and Forecast to 2025 - The Courier - April 18th, 2021
- Meet The Company Reprogramming The Future Of Synthetic Biology - Forbes - April 18th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market Registering A CAGR Of 11.03% In The Forecast 2026||SMART CELLS PLUS, LifeCell International, Global Cord Blood... - April 14th, 2021
- Biobanking Market 2021 Trending Technologies, Development Plans, Future Growth and Geographical Regions to 2027 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU |... - April 14th, 2021
- [Full text] Binding of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein | HMER - Dove Medical Press - April 14th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Analysis and Forecast (2019-2024) KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - April 10th, 2021
- STEM CELL BANKING Market Competitive Landscape, Analysis Report By Product, By Application, By End Use, By Region And Segment Forecasts from 2021 To... - April 10th, 2021
- COVID-19 Impacts: Cord Stem Cell Banking Market Will Accelerate at a CAGR xx% Through 2021-2027 | Rising Technological Innovations to Boost Growth | ... - April 10th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market 2021 Industry Size, Share, Growth and Top Companies Analysis- CCBC, CBR, ViaCord, Esperite, Vcanbio, etc. The Bisouv Network... - April 6th, 2021
- Episode 46: 3 ways to enhance the veterinary client experience - DVM 360 - April 3rd, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market 2021 Is Booming Across the Globe by Share, Size, Growth, Segments and Forecast to 2027 | Top Players Analysis- CCBC, CBR,... - April 3rd, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market to gain significant revenue in the Period of 2027 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - March 30th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Outsourcing Market 2021 Is Booming Across the Globe by Share, Size, Growth, Segments and Forecast to 2027 | Top Players Analysis-... - March 30th, 2021