Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market Research Report by Type (Allogeneic and Autologous), by Indication (Bone & Cartilage Repair, Cancer, and Cardiovascular Disease), by Source of Isolation, by Application, by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market Research Report by Type, by Indication, by Source of Isolation, by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06197902/?utm_source=GNW
The Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market size was estimated at USD 2,415.13 million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 2,731.51 million in 2021, at a CAGR 13.46% to reach USD 5,847.89 million by 2027.
Market Statistics:The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:This research report categorizes the Mesenchymal Stem Cells to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the market was studied across Allogeneic and Autologous.
Based on Indication, the market was studied across Bone & Cartilage Repair, Cancer, Cardiovascular Disease, GvHD, Inflammatory And Immunological Disease, and Liver Diseases.
Based on Source of Isolation, the market was studied across Adipose Tissues, Bone & Cartilage Repair, Bone Marrow, Cancer, Cardiovascular Disease, Cord Blood, Fallopian Tube, Fetal Liver, GvHD, Inflammatory And Immunological Disease, Liver Diseases, Lung, and Peripheral Blood.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Disease Modeling, Drug Development & Discovery, Stem Cell Banking, Tissue Engineering, and Toxicology Studies.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Competitive Scenario:The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitors strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles:The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market, including Aastrom Biosciences, Advanced Cell Technology Incorporated, American Type Culture Collection, Axol Biosciences Ltd., BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Inc., Cell Applications, Inc., Celprogen, Inc., Cyagen Biosciences, Inc., Cytori Therapeutics Inc, EMD Millipore Corporation, Genlantis, Inc., Lonza AG, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, PromoCell GmbH, ScienCell Research Laboratories, Smith+Nephew, Stemcell Technologies Inc., Stemedica Cell Technologies Inc, and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market?2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market during the forecast period?3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market?4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market?5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market?6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market?7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market?Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06197902/?utm_source=GNW
About ReportlinkerReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
See the article here:
- Using lab-grown stomachs to shed light on the symptoms of COVID-19 - News-Medical.Net - January 13th, 2022
- Induction of robust cellular and humoral immunity against SARS-CoV-2 after a third dose of BNT162b2 vaccine in previously unresponsive older adults -... - January 13th, 2022
- Century Therapeutics to Present at the 40th Annual JP Morgan Healthcare Conference - MyChesCo - January 13th, 2022
- BioRestorative Therapies Announces the Appointment of Robert Paccasassi to Vice President of Quality Assurance/Regulatory Compliance - Stockhouse - January 13th, 2022
- Cutler Reviews the Role of Ruxolitinib in Patients With Acute GVHD - Targeted Oncology - January 11th, 2022
- Magenta Therapeutics Highlights Recent Pipeline Progress and Milestone Expectations for 2022 - BioSpace - January 11th, 2022
- New Insights Into Lung Damage And Repair Relevant To Covid-19 - Forbes - January 11th, 2022
- Dead Cells: The Queen And The Sea DLC review - water ending - Metro.co.uk - January 11th, 2022
- Psaki demolishes Doocy with stats as he tries to claim covid now an illness of the vaccinated - newsconcerns - January 11th, 2022
- Sickle Cell Anemia Update: Gene Therapy Reverses Pain Events for Years - Clinical Advisor - January 5th, 2022
- UAB researchers may have discovered a gene therapy treatment for sickle cell disease - Birmingham Business Journal - Birmingham Business Journal - January 5th, 2022
- Low iron saturation: Symptoms, treatment, and more - Medical News Today - January 5th, 2022
- Researchers compare survival rates of AML patients treated with two forms of transplantation methods - News-Medical.Net - January 5th, 2022
- Researchers discover how the sponginess of stem cell nuclei controls cell differentiation - News-Medical.net - January 3rd, 2022
- Here's 7 things the International Space Station taught us in 2021 - Space.com - December 31st, 2021
- Autologous Adult Stem Cells in the Treatment of Stroke | SCCAA - Dove Medical Press - December 31st, 2021
- Are the Brain Cells in a Dish That Learned Pong Conscious? - Walter Bradley Center for Natural and Artificial Intelligence - December 31st, 2021
- Therapeutic Solutions International Successfully Treats No Option Patients with its JadiCell Stem Cell Therapy While Advancing Preparations for Phase... - December 31st, 2021
- Results of a multicenter phase I/II trial of TCR and CD19-depleted haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for adult and pediatric... - December 26th, 2021
- Adaptation Is Key to Advancing Care for Adult Patients With Leukemia - OncLive - December 25th, 2021
- Creative Bioarray Provides Reliable and Consistent FBS Products to Facilitate the Research of Cell Culture - Digital Journal - December 25th, 2021
- New clinical trials from University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center to begin with human protein following successful on-site approach to producing and... - December 21st, 2021
- Good from Bad: Turning the Tables | Good from Bad: Turning the Tables - Patheos - December 21st, 2021
- BioRestorative Therapies, Inc. Releases Year-End Message - GlobeNewswire - December 21st, 2021
- Century Therapeutics Added to the NASDAQ Biotechnology Index - Stockhouse - December 21st, 2021
- Stem cell agency: Following the money - and its performance - Capitol Weekly - December 19th, 2021
- Adult mouse and human organoids derived from thyroid follicular cells and modeling of Graves' hyperthyroidism - pnas.org - December 19th, 2021
- Scientists discover why humans have larger brains than apes - Study Finds - December 19th, 2021
- CAR T-Cell Therapy Indications Grow Significantly in 2021 - Targeted Oncology - December 19th, 2021
- Daiichi Sankyo Authorizes the First YESCARTA (Axicabtagene Ciloleucel) CAR T-cell Therapy Treatment Site in Japan - Business Wire - December 19th, 2021
- ESSENT BIOLOGICS AND AMNION FOUNDATION PARTNER TO PROVIDE GERMINAL-ORIGIN CELLS TO FURTHER DRUG DISCOVERY AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE RESEARCH - Yahoo... - December 15th, 2021
- Build Blood Better: New cell line is capable of giving rise to red blood cells outside the body - EurekAlert - December 15th, 2021
- Favorable Efficacy and Safety Profiles Seen With YTB323 in Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL - Cancer Network - December 15th, 2021
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Announces peer reviewed publication of NurOwn's Phase 3 Study for ALS in Muscle and Nerve - marketscreener.com - December 15th, 2021
- No Improvement in EFS for Aggressive B-cell NHL Noted With Second-line Tisagenlecleucel - Cancer Network - December 15th, 2021
- Ash 2021 why Breyanzi and Yescarta might refresh the parts Kymriah cannot reach - Vantage - December 15th, 2021
- -Thalassemia Patients Go Transfusion-Free With Gene Therapy - MedPage Today - December 15th, 2021
- CAR T-Cell Win Streak Stopped by Negative Trial in Aggressive LBCL - MedPage Today - December 15th, 2021
- Rejuveron Increases to Near-majority Stake in Endogena Through Funding $20m to Progress Treatments for Degenerative Diseases of the Eye - PRNewswire - December 15th, 2021
- Kymriah May Be Safe and Effective in Children and Young Adults With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Subtype - Curetoday.com - December 12th, 2021
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics and Catalent Announce Completion of Technology Transfer for NurOwn Manufacturing - StreetInsider.com - December 12th, 2021
- Studies Highlight Novel Approaches to Screening for and Treating Blood Disorders - PRNewswire - December 12th, 2021
- Graphite Bio Presents Overview of Phase 1/2 CEDAR Trial Evaluating Investigational Gene Editing Therapy GPH101 in Sickle Cell Disease at 63rd ASH... - December 12th, 2021
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics and Catalent Announce Completion of Technology Transfer for NurOwn Manufacturing - PRNewswire - December 9th, 2021
- Representation learning of RNA velocity reveals robust cell transitions - pnas.org - December 7th, 2021
- FDA Approves Merck's KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) as Adjuvant Treatment for Adult and Pediatric (12 Years of Age) Patients With Stage IIB or IIC Melanoma... - December 4th, 2021
- Stem cell therapy to treat brittle bone disease - Open Access Government - December 3rd, 2021
- Outlook on the Adult Stem Cells Market to 2026 by Application, End-user and Geography - Northwest Diamond Notes - December 3rd, 2021
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics to Present New Biomarker Data on NurOwn at the International Symposium on ALS/MND - PRNewswire - December 3rd, 2021
- Mini-stomach organoids could be used to study how SARS-CoV-2 infection affects children - News-Medical.net - December 3rd, 2021
- Cell Therapy Markets, 2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - November 27th, 2021
- NetScientific backs bone-regrowth innovator with US$1mln follow-on investment - Proactive Investors UK - November 27th, 2021
- Lymphocytosis: Definition, symptoms, and causes - Medical News Today - November 27th, 2021
- Beware of 'restorative' therapies for ED - Pampa News - November 22nd, 2021
- Celligenics starts small, but aims to grow big in everything it does - The Business Times - November 22nd, 2021
- Quizartinib Added to Chemotherapy Demonstrates Superior Overall Survival Compared to Chemotherapy Alone in Adult Patients with Newly Diagnosed... - November 21st, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy for Heart Failure Reduced Major Cardiac Events and Death - Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology - November 21st, 2021
- Lifelong Dearborn Co. Resident Receives Stem Cell Transplant Through Be The Match Program - Eagle 99.3 FM WSCH - November 18th, 2021
- Global Roundup: Galapagos NV Wins European Approval for Ulcerative Colitis Therapy - BioSpace - November 18th, 2021
- Univ of Allahabad Scientists Inch Closer To Interpreting the Stem Cell Code - The Wire Science - November 15th, 2021
- Pfizer, Moderna COVID-19 Vaccines Less Effective in Immunocompromised People, But Help Avoid Hospitalization - Breastcancer.org - November 15th, 2021
- Covid-19 can impact the inner ear cells, affect hearing: Study - Hindustan Times - November 15th, 2021
- What are Stem Cells? Types of Stem Cell and their Uses - November 13th, 2021
- Intestinal Stem Cells - November 13th, 2021
- U.S. FDA Approves BESREMi (ropeginterferon alfa-2b-njft) as the Only Interferon for Adults With Polycythemia Vera - Business Wire - November 13th, 2021
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells in the Treatment of Severe COVID-19 | SCCAA - Dove Medical Press - November 9th, 2021
- Stem Cell Basics - A Closer Look at Stem Cells - November 9th, 2021
- Advancing the Understanding of hPSC-CM Biology With Multiomics - Technology Networks - November 9th, 2021
- Tracking the progression of liver disease in a dish - Scope - November 9th, 2021
- Cell division in the shoot apical meristem is a trigger for miR156 decline and vegetative phase transition in Arabidopsis - pnas.org - November 9th, 2021
- Probiotics Market to Experience Significant Growth during the Forecast Period 2021-2028 Bolivar Commercial - Bolivar Commercial - November 7th, 2021
- Best Stem Cell Therapy Center | Stem Cell Treatment In ... - November 3rd, 2021
- Stem Cell Quick Reference - University of Utah - November 3rd, 2021
- Biochemical cascade - Wikipedia - November 3rd, 2021
- Mesenchymal stem cells: Cell therapy and regeneration ... - November 3rd, 2021
- Researcher awarded $12 million for a stem cell trial to improve outcomes of young blood cancer patients - Stanford Medical Center Report - November 3rd, 2021
- T-cell lymphoma: Symptoms, pictures, and treatment - Medical News Today - October 30th, 2021
- The popes U.S. visit in 2015 was a powerful moment for Biden. - The New York Times - October 30th, 2021
- Researchers Discover the Role the Gene SATB2 Plays in the Colon Lining - Weill Cornell Medicine Newsroom - October 28th, 2021
- San Diego research centers receive $15 million to train next generation of scientists - Three San Diego research institutions have been awarded nearly... - October 28th, 2021