Mary Allan Skincare
During the holidays when there are extra pressures on us, self-care is one of the most important relationships we can have, says skincare formulator and founder of her eponymous brand Mary Allan. Taking care of ourselves enables us to take better care of the other important relationships we have. So think of self-care as daily reset moments, when we mindfully pause to do something positive for ourselves.
With that in mind, below are 15 thoughtful ways to give the gift of self-care this holiday season. Even better? Everything in this guide is travel-friendly, so prioritizing your wellbeing on the road no matter where your trips take you will always be at your fingertips.
I love this product as a treat to myself, and often gift this to others because it is so uplifting and cheerful, says Allan of one of her best-selling items. The fine mist is delicately scented with Rose and Neroli, and infused with a multi-weight Hyaluronic Acid complex for deep hydration and antioxidant-rich Blueberry Stem Cells. Simply spritz on when your complexion needs a pick-me-up, and incorporate into your daily skincare regimen after cleansing and before serums, creams, and oils.
Four Seasons At Home Resort Robe
Slipping into a robe is one of the easiest ways to alert your mind and body its time to wind down. The issue? How bulky and cumbersome many are. To remedy that, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts unveiled a new Resort Robe this fall. Crafted in Italy with lightweight wool and a sleek sleeveless, knee-length silhouette, this version flatters all body types. In fact, its so stylish youll find ways to wear it while youre out and about.
Though third-generation Kiehl's heir Jami Morse Heidegger sold her iconic company to L'Oral Paris in 2010, she continues her mission of quality skincare without compromise with Retrouv. The collection is highly edited and researched, and formulated with ingredients (like sustainably-grown avocados) sourced from her familys Malibu permaculture farm. This chicly-packaged quartet, available just in time for the holidays, lets you indulge in Retrouvs best sellers.
Noble Panacea The Responsible Beauty Set - Restoring Eye Cream
Because the skin around the eyes is delicate, its the first place to show signs of fatigue. So let this limited-edition duo from the brand founded by Nobel Laureate Sir Fraser Stoddart come to the rescue. Rooted in science the brand incorporates proprietary Organic Super Molecular VesselsTM for maximum potency and sustainability all of the packaging is recyclable each single-dose packet delivers highly active ingredients (think Argireline, CoQ10, and Horse Chestnut) to not just moisturize, but promote deep cellular regeneration.
Addison Bay Bainbridge Pullover
Founded by Marguerite Adzick in 2018, the goal of Addison Bay is simple: to provide women with stylish and versatile activewear that can be worn everywhere. And this pullover, a cross between a sweatshirt and fleece, will quickly become a go-to piece. Its supremely snuggly with oversized pockets, complements just about anything youll wear, and the ivory color will look crisp all winter long.
TribeTokes Delta 8 Vape Disposable Northern Lights (Indica)
Are you a fan of CBD, but seeking more relief? Try Delta 8 THC. Deemed by many as weed light, the substance made legal by the 2018 Farm Bill has many of the benefits of Delta 9 THC (what most of us call weed) but with less psychoactive effects (head high). And this dispoable vape from the popular woman-owned company makes dosing easy. Even a single pull will help slip you into a chill state of mind.
Reprise Activewear Aspen Leggings in Black
While leggings are wardrobe essentials, theres a dark side to them. The majority are manufactured with plastic microfibers, which are harmful to our planet. So to be part of the solution and not the problem, invest in a pair of Reprises Aspen Leggings. Theyre super-stretchy and breathable like a second skin, opaque, and most importantly, made with TENCEL, a sustainably-produced, plant-based fiber.
Rukske Candle in Willow
When Los Angeles-based stylist Brooke Dulien founded Rukske in 2017, she set out to create the ultimate must-have candle and succeeded. The minimalist design is timeless, and looks sharp in any room. And because the candles are hand-poured with a soy wax blend, theyll burn cleanly for a full 50 hours. But really, its the scent that makes Willow such a knockout. The complex blend of green and woody notes ushers the outdoors in, no matter the time of year.
Naked Cashmere Mule Slipper in Mink
Are you looking to keep your feet toasty without sacrificing style? Then reach for these house slippers from Naked Cashmere. The Mink shade is subdued and pretty, and the shape is simple and streamlined so you can wear them for years to come. Since the company expressly uses fair trade, sustainable, and cruelty-free cashmere, youll have even more peace of mind wearing them.
D.S. and Durga
Since were taking more roadtrips than ever, why not make the journey as pleasant as possible with this fun set by Brooklyn-based fragrance house D.S. & Durga? In it, youll discover five fragrance cards (including Portable Fireplace, which evokes sitting by a crackling fire) thatll imbue any small space (think cars, closets, bathrooms) with a well-crafted scent.
Mustela Bebe On The Go Skincare Travel Set
If youre one of millions of people who struggle with eczema, dry and itchy skin, or sensitivity to fragrance, pack this trio from the beloved French-owned baby brand on your next trip. Because if its gentle enough for children, itll be gentle enough for you as well. The cleansing gel is suitable for the hair, face, and body, while the body lotion delivers comfortable, long-lasting moisture head to toe. The wipes come in handy when you need to freshen up on-the-go.
ManiMe Stick On Gel Nails in Scarlet
Treating yourself to eye-catching manicures wherever and whenever is now a breeze with ManiMe. The groundbreaking company founded by Korean Jooyeon Songspecializes in 3D printed gel stickerscustomized to fit your unique nail shape. To get started: submit photos of your nails, select the designs you want which range from classic to limited-edition patterns from top nail artists then check out. Once you receive your gels, refer to the easy-to-follow online tutorial.
The NOW Massage Copper Dry Brush
Though dry brushing has been widely adopted in ancient cultures all over the world, the practice has never been hotter stateside than now. In addition to promoting lymphatic drainage, circulation, and exfoliation, the copper in this particular version reportedly helps neutralize free radicals in the skin. For the best results: enlist long, gentle, and sweeping strokes towards your heart on dry skin for several minutes before showering or bathing.
Patchology Serve Chilled Ros Eye Gels
No matter how fatigued, dry, or dull your under-eyes are, a quick 10-minute session with these award-winning eye gels will perk them right up. Made with a powerful trio of proven ingredients (antioxidant-rich Resveratrol, vitamin C-packed Strawberry Extract, and moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid), theyre like a happy hour for your skin. Dont forget to store them in the fridge for an extra-refreshing effect.
Lilash Commitment Set
Lash extensions may enhance your appearance, but can also cause damage down the line. So let them flourish to their full potential with this set, available for just the holidays. Powered by special ingredients that target your lashes growth cycle, the concentrated serum each tube lasts three months noticeably increases length in as little as four weeks, while the holder reminds you to not miss an application.
Read this article:
- Here's Why Longeveron Is Surging Today - Motley Fool - December 4th, 2021
- Global Regenerative Medicine Partnering Report/Directory 2021: Terms and Agreements for 1600 Deals 2014-2 - Benzinga - December 4th, 2021
- CAR T-Cell Therapy Market is anticipated to reach US$ 2.8 Bn by 2031 - PRNewswire - December 4th, 2021
- Stem-cell implant prototypes pave the way towards life-long treatment for type 1 diabetes - ZME Science - December 3rd, 2021
- Certain Patients With Heart Failure May Benefit From Stem Cell Therapy - Pharmacy Times - December 3rd, 2021
- Humanigen Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Discuss Lancet Respiratory Medicine Publications and Provide a Corporate Update - Yahoo Finance - December 3rd, 2021
- Roundtable Discussion: Usmani and Participants Review Using Transplant and Combination Therapy in a Patient With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma -... - December 3rd, 2021
- Hematopoiesis and innate immunity: an inseparable couple for good and bad times, bound together by an hormetic relationship - DocWire News - December 3rd, 2021
- Reality of universal cancer prevention & cure - BSA bureau - December 3rd, 2021
- World Aids Day Improving the lives of everyone affected by HIV - QMUL - December 3rd, 2021
- Seres Therapeutics Announces First Patient Enrolled in Phase 1b Study of SER-155, an Investigational Microbiome Therapeutic to Reduce the Risk of... - December 3rd, 2021
- AVROBIO Presents Clinician Experience with FAB-GT Clinical Trial and Updated Safety Data for Investigational Gene Therapies in Fabry Disease and... - November 28th, 2021
- The questions surgical robots still need to answer - Becker's Orthopedic & Spine - November 24th, 2021
- Investigating pathogens and their life cycles, for the benefit of society - MIT News - November 24th, 2021
- Mitigating Toxicities Will Position BCMA for Role in Triple-Class Refractory Multiple Myeloma - OncLive - November 24th, 2021
- Human Primary Cells Market 2021 | Know the Latest COVID19 Impact Analysis and Strategies of Key Players: Lonza, Thermo Fisher Scientific,... - November 21st, 2021
- Researcher Works for Diversity, Inclusion in Sciences, One Journal at a Time - Lab Manager Magazine - November 18th, 2021
- Raw Marijuana Won't Get You Stoned, But It Does Have Some Interesting Benefits - Benzinga - Benzinga - November 16th, 2021
- The 18 Best New November 2021 Skin-Care Launches That Deserve a Spot in Your Routine - Allure - November 16th, 2021
- Singapore Aims To Lead The World In Lab-Grown Meat - Intelligent Living - November 16th, 2021
- Dermarolling Your Scalp Is Proven to Increase Hair Growth and Thickness Here's How to Do It - Yahoo Lifestyle - November 15th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy for Heart Failure Reduces CV Events, Death in Select Patientsbut not Hospitalization - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - November 15th, 2021
- JASPER THERAPEUTICS, INC. Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations (form 10-Q) - marketscreener.com - November 15th, 2021
- Week In Review: Zai Lab Announces Two In-Licensings With Total Value Of $800 Million - Seeking Alpha - November 15th, 2021
- Beam gets green light to begin first clinical test of base editing - BioPharma Dive - November 15th, 2021
- GlycoMimetics GMI-1359 Data Selected for Presentation at 63rd American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition - Galveston County... - November 15th, 2021
- Jasper Therapeutics to Present at the Credit Suisse 30th Annual Virtual Healthcare Conference - GlobeNewswire - November 11th, 2021
- Biotech Companies are Expanding the Frontiers of Engineered Cell Therapy - BioSpace - November 11th, 2021
- Fate Therapeutics Announces Abstract Highlighting FT538 and - GlobeNewswire - November 11th, 2021
- Poseida Therapeutics to Present Preclinical Data Highlighting Fully Allogeneic CAR-T Product Candidates at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer... - November 11th, 2021
- Affimed Reports Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Highlights Operational Progress - KULR-TV - November 11th, 2021
- Jasper Therapeutics to Present at the Credit Suisse 30th Annual Virtual Healthcare Conference - Yahoo Finance - November 9th, 2021
- CELLECTAR BIOSCIENCES, INC. Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations (form 10-Q) - marketscreener.com - November 9th, 2021
- Hoth Therapeutics Inks API and Drug Product Contracts with WuXi STA to Advance Manufacturing of HT-KIT Cancer Therapeutic - PRNewswire - November 9th, 2021
- Technology set to redesign the future of food as agriculture moves towards net zero - ABC News - November 9th, 2021
- MAGENTA THERAPEUTICS, INC. Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations. (form 10-Q) - marketscreener.com - November 5th, 2021
- Magenta Therapeutics Announces Data Presentations Related to its Mobilization and Conditioning Programs at the 2021 American Society of Hematology... - November 5th, 2021
- 15 Best Peptide Skin-Care Products 2021 for Smoother, Firmer, and Plumper Skin - Allure - November 5th, 2021
- Atara Biotherapeutics to Present Eight Abstracts at the 63rd American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting, Including First Presentation of... - November 5th, 2021
- CRISPR Therapeutics Provides Business Update and Reports Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results - GlobeNewswire - November 5th, 2021
- Fate Therapeutics Announces Eight Presentations at the 2021 ASH Annual Meeting - The Bakersfield Californian - November 5th, 2021
- STEMTECH CORPORATION (OTC:GNTW) ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF SANDRA KAZICKAITE TO THE ROLE OF VICE PRESIDENT OF GLOBAL PERFORMANCE - Yahoo Finance - November 3rd, 2021
- Assessing the benefits of stem cell research (column) - LNP | LancasterOnline - November 1st, 2021
- How to Test for Leukemia: What Are My Options? - Healthline - November 1st, 2021
- Exposed: The Plague Of Fake Medical Trials Putting Lives In Danger - Todayuknews - Todayuknews - November 1st, 2021
- To Reduce Stress and Boost Energy, Try Maca Root - The Beet - November 1st, 2021
- In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market Outlook 2021 Pricing Strategy, Industry Latest News, Top Company Analysis, Research Report Analysis and Share by... - November 1st, 2021
- Geron Enters New Innovative Licensing and Access Pathway in the United Kingdom for Imetelstat - Business Wire - November 1st, 2021
- Stem Cell Diseases: What Can Stem Cells Cure | stemcela.com - October 30th, 2021
- The Cost Of Stem Cell Therapy in 2021 | BioInformant - October 30th, 2021
- NIH Guidelines for Human Stem Cell Research | STEM Cell ... - October 30th, 2021
- Fi Europe 2021 innovation finalists mirror mega trends of plant based and sustainability - FoodNavigator.com - October 30th, 2021
- Types of Oncology Drugs - Healthline - October 28th, 2021
- Medical Innovation In Pet Healthcare Is Taking Things Up a Notch - Entrepreneur - October 28th, 2021
- BIOHAVEN ENROLLS PHASE 1A/1B CLINICAL TRIAL OF BHV-1100, LEAD ASSET FROM ITS ARM (ANTIBODY RECRUITING MOLECULE) PLATFORM, IN COMBINATION WITH NK CELL... - October 28th, 2021
- Researchers discover a way to increase the effectiveness of antibiotics - EurekAlert - October 28th, 2021
- Fresh Bros: Exploring the Top Five Health Benefits of Turmeric Extract with BioPerine - GlobeNewswire - October 28th, 2021
- All hopes to save the northern white rhinos now rest on a single female - ZME Science - October 23rd, 2021
- AVROBIO Reports New Interim Safety Data Across Investigational Gene Therapies for Fabry and Gaucher Disease Type 1 - StreetInsider.com - October 21st, 2021
- CDMO: The Rise of End-to-End Services - Marketscreener.com - October 21st, 2021
- MeiraGTx Announces the Presentation of Two Novel Inherited - GlobeNewswire - October 21st, 2021
- Current status of drug repositioning in hematology - DocWire News - October 19th, 2021
- Is Fresh Breast Milk Better for Preemies Than Pumped and Stored? - UMass News and Media Relations - October 19th, 2021
- Vertex Announces Positive Day 90 Data for the First Patient in the Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial Dosed With VX-880, a Novel Investigational Stem... - October 19th, 2021
- Headband Could Beat Insomnia By Zapping The Brain While Sufferers Wear It For 20 Minutes At Bedtime - - Todayuknews - October 19th, 2021
- BioLineRx Announces Positive Results from Pharmacoeconomic Study Positioning Motixafortide as Potential Standard of Care in Stem Cell Mobilization -... - October 17th, 2021
- Misinformation on stem cell treatments for COVID-19 linked to overhyped science, researchers argue - EurekAlert - October 17th, 2021
- FDA Approves Genentech's Tecentriq as Adjuvant Treatment for Certain People With Early Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - BioSpace - October 17th, 2021
- Nic Chapman: my MS battle and the treatment that's given me hope - The Times - October 17th, 2021
- Dream Body Clinic Stem Cell Therapy Stem Cells HGH - October 13th, 2021
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells - October 13th, 2021
- 3D printing: Healthcare insiders' view on the tech - Verdict - October 13th, 2021
- Top 10 Best Stem Cell Supplement Brands - Healthtrends - October 13th, 2021
- Mitochondrial superoxide dismutase overexpression and low oxygen conditioning hormesis improve the performance of irradiated sterile males |... - October 13th, 2021
- Researchers uncover how cancer cells use sugar residue to evade the immune system - News-Medical.net - October 13th, 2021
- The science and practicality of cultured meat The Stute - The Stute - October 11th, 2021
- Vitro Biopharma Inc. July 31st 2021; 3rd Quarter ended Financial Results of Operations and Shareholder Le - Benzinga - October 11th, 2021
- Want To Support Healthy Bones? It's Time To Get Your Vitamin D In Check - mindbodygreen.com - October 11th, 2021
- Joint : Why Breast Cancer Awareness Matters, and How to Get It Done - marketscreener.com - October 11th, 2021
- Faster healing of wounds can decrease pain and suffering and save lives - KY3 - October 7th, 2021