Trusted Business Insights answers what are the scenarios for growth and recovery and whether there will be any lasting structural impact from the unfolding crisis for the Regenerative Medicine market.
Trusted Business Insights presents an updated and Latest Study on Regenerative Medicine Market 2019-2029. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market.The report further elaborates on the micro and macroeconomic aspects including the socio-political landscape that is anticipated to shape the demand of the Regenerative Medicine market during the forecast period (2019-2029).It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Regenerative Medicine Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Product (Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy, Tissue Engineering, Platelet Rich Plasma), By Application (Orthopaedics, Wound Care, Oncology), By Distribution Channel (Hospitals, Clinics) & Regional Forecast, 2020 2029 (Includes COVID-19 Business Impact)
The global regenerative medicine market size was USD 23,841.5 Million in 2018 and is Projected to Reach USD 151,949.5 Million by 2026, Exhibiting a CAGR of 26.1% between 2019 and 2026.
We have updated Regenerative Medicine Market with respect to COVID-19 Impact.Inquire before buying
Regenerative medicine (RM) involves using cells, tissues, or genetic material to treat and manage diseases. Regenerative medicine is an emerging field that aims to repair, replace or regenerate damaged tissue or organ. The U.S. National Institutes of Health includes cell therapy, gene therapy, biomaterials and tissue engineering into regenerative medicine. Regenerative medicine holds potential to treat incurable chronic diseases and conditions such as Alzheimer disease, Parkinsons disease, diabetes and others. According to the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine, approximately around 1,028 clinical trials are ongoing on regenerative medicine worldwide. Around USD 13.3 Bn global financing were raised in 2018 by investment into regenerative medicine. The increased investment by key market players in the research and development of the regenerative medicine is one of the major factor anticipated to drive the regenerative medicine market growth during the forecast period.
Increased investment in the research and development of regenerative by the key market players is one of the major factor driving the global market
Increasing investment by private and government organization in the development of the regenerative medicine is one of the factors expected to propel regenerative medicine industry dynamics. For instance, in March 2018, SanBio Group signed an agreement with Hitachi Chemical Advanced Therapeutics Solutions, LLC for the development and contract manufacturing of regenerative medicines. Rising prevalence of chronic and genetic disorders and increased healthcare expenditure by developed and developing countries are some of the key factors impelling the regenerative medicine market growth.
Additionally, presence of the strong product pipeline in stem cell and gene therapy by various research institutes and key market players is one if the major factor anticipated to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period of 2018-2026. However, the growing demand for organ transplantation in developed and developing countries and the commercialization of regenerative medicine are some of the key elements anticipated to supplement the growth of the regenerative medicine market trends throughout the forecast period. Increased use of skin substitutes, grafts, bone matrix and other tissue engineered regenerative medicine is one of the prominent factor for the growth of the market.
Based on the type, the regenerative medicine industry segments includes cell therapy, gene therapy, tissue engineering, and platelet rich plasma. On the basis of the application, the market is segmented into orthopedics, wound care, oncology, and others.
On the basis of distribution channel, the global regnerative medicine segments includes hospitals, clinics, and others. Cell therapy segmented is expected to register comparatively high CAGR during the forecast period due to increased research and product development in the field of stem cells.Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific is anticipated to register comparatively higher CAGR during the forecast period due to increased adoption of the platelet rich plasma therapy and growing awareness among the population about stem cell therapy and regenerative medicine
North America generated maximum revenue of USD 9,128.2 Mn in 2018 and is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. Due to presence of substantial number of key market players based in U.S., presence of research institutes involved in development of novel therapeutics and availability of advanced technologies are attributive to the high number of clinical trials in North America. Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness exponential growth during the forecast period owing to expansion of infrastructure and facilities to accelerate stem cell research in developing countries. In April 2013, the Japan Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare approved Regenerative Medicine law.
Asia Pacific Regenerative Medicine Market Size, 2018
The imposition of the law increased the number of the clinical development of regenerative and cell-based therapies. This led to drive the growth of the regenerative medicine market in the region. Additionally, Chinese government has approved several research related to human embryonic stem cells in order to encourage researchers to explore the clinical potential of these cells in China. Furthermore, rising aging population, increasing medical needs, and changing lifestyle are some of the other factors influencing the growth of the global regenerative market in the Asia Pacific region. Latin America, and Middle East & Africa region hold large potential for the market during 2019-2026.
Key Market Drivers
CELGENE CORPORATION, Medtronic, and American CryoStem Corporation Account for the Highest Market Share in Terms of Revenue
CELGENE CORPORATION, is a leading player in the global regenerative medicines, owing to its strong portfolio in wound care and orthopedics and more investment in the research and development of the regenerative medicine. In order to strengthen the market position, key market players are focusing on the introduction of organ development and treatment of chronic diseases in the global market. CELGENE CORPORATION, Medtronic, and American CryoStem Corporation, dominated the regenerative medicine market in 2018. Other players operating in the market are Avita Medical, Osiris Therapeutics, Inc., Tissue Regenix, Wright Medical Group N.V., Smith & Nephew, Integra LifeSciences Corporation and others.
List of Companies Profiled
The potential to directly alter human genes was first recognized nearly more than 50 years ago. Cell and gene therapy, represent overlapping fields of biomedical research with similar therapeutic goals. Regenerative medicine also comprises of therapeutic tissue engineering and biomaterials engineered substances used in medical applications to supplement or replace a natural body function. The increased number of the clinical trials and the use of the regenerative medicine for the development of the medicine to treat chronic diseases are some of the factors propelling the regenerative medicine market trends.
The report provides qualitative and quantitative insights on the regenerative medicine industry trends and detailed analysis of market size and growth rate for all possible segments in the market. The market is segments include type, application, distribution channel, and geography. On the basis of the type, the market is segmented into cell therapy, gene therapy, tissue engineering and platelet rich plasma. On the basis of the application, the market is segmented into orthopedics, wound care, oncology and others. On the basis of distribution channel, the regenerative medicine market is segmented into hospitals, clinics and others. Geographically, the market is segmented into five major regions, which are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The regions are further categorized into countries.
Along with this, the regenerative medicine market report comprises analysis of the industrydynamics and competitive landscape. Various key insights provided in the report are prevalence and incidence of diabetes by key countries, advancements in insulin delivery devices, recent industry developments such as mergers & acquisitions, pricing analysis, technological advancements, and key industry trends.
By Distribution Channel
Key Industry Developments
In 2018, Novartis received EU approval for one-time gene therapy Luxturna, which has been developed to restore vision in people with rare and genetically-associated retinal disease.
In 2018, Novartis received EU approval for its CAR-T cell therapy, Kymriah.In 2017, Integra LifeSciences launched its product, Integra Dermal Regeneration Template Single Layer Thin for dermal repair defects reconstruction in a one-step procedure.
Looking for more? Check out our repository for all available reports on Regenerative Medicine in related sectors.
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Regenerative Medicine Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Product (Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy, Tissue Engineering, Platelet Rich Plasma), By Application (Orthopaedics, Wound Care, Oncology), By Distribution Channel (Hospitals, Clinics) & Regional Forecast, 2020 2029 (Includes COVID-19 Business Impact)
Trusted Business InsightsShelly ArnoldMedia & Marketing ExecutiveEmail Me For Any ClarificationsConnect on LinkedInClick to follow Trusted Business Insights LinkedIn for Market Data and Updates.US: +1 646 568 9797UK: +44 330 808 0580
Go here to see the original:
- Global Human Embryonic Stem Cells Market 2020 to Witness Huge Growth by 2026 | Top Key Players; Lonza Group Ltd., Life Technologies Corporation,... - September 28th, 2020
- Stem Cell Market Potential Growth, Size, Share, Demand and Analysis of Key Players Research Forecasts to 2027 - The Daily Chronicle - September 28th, 2020
- Hair loss treatment: Breakthrough research links one ingredient to hair growth - Express - September 28th, 2020
- Cell Freezing Media for Cell Therapy Market To Witness Growth Acceleration Duri - News by aeresearch - September 28th, 2020
- Stem Cell Characterization and Analysis Tool Market Share, Sales Channels and Overview Till 2025 - The Research Process - September 26th, 2020
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESC) Market is Expected to Witness Significant Growth-Says QYResearch | , ESI BIO, Thermo Fisher, BioTime, MilliporeSigma... - September 20th, 2020
- Species-specific pace of development is associated with differences in protein stability - Science Magazine - September 20th, 2020
- The Fascinating Story of Q Stock BioRestorative Therapies Inc (OTCMKTS: BRTXQ) - MicroCap Daily - September 20th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 Research on Import-Export Details, Business Standards and Forecast to 2025 - Scientect - September 16th, 2020
- Insights Into the Structure and Function of the Immortality Protein - Technology Networks - September 15th, 2020
- Global Cell Freezing Media for Cell Therapy Industry Report 2020 History, Present and Future - Express Journal - September 15th, 2020
- Patenting Stem Cell Inventions in India- What to Expect? - Lexology - September 11th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market will Hit Big Revenues in Future | COVID19 Unlock opportunities - The Daily Chronicle - September 11th, 2020
- Novel discovery could lead to stem cell-based treatment for heart failure - News-Medical.Net - September 11th, 2020
- Global Stem Cells Market Report, History And Forecast 2020-2027, Breakdown Data By Manufacturers, Key Regions, Types And Application - Bulletin Line - September 11th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Reconstructive Market- Industry Analysis and Forecast (2020-2027) - Kewaskum Statesman News Journal - September 11th, 2020
- Development Trends and Financial Analysis of Stem Cell Assay Market - The Daily Chronicle - September 11th, 2020
- School of Science grows by 10 - MIT News - September 8th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market to Fuel Revenues Through 2020 Lake Shore Gazette - Lake Shore Gazette - September 8th, 2020
- Kerala's KK Shailaja tops as women dominate top 10 of Prospect's 'thinkers for the COVID-19 age' list - The New Indian Express - September 8th, 2020
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market to be Worth USD 8 billion by 2030, predicts Roots Analysis - Scientect - September 8th, 2020
- Live-cell imaging and analysis reveal cell phenotypic transition dynamics inherently missing in snapshot data - Science Advances - September 8th, 2020
- An ancient virus might have made our hearts bigger - Scope - Scope - September 8th, 2020
- How Groups of Cells Cooperate to Build Organs and Organisms - The Scientist - September 3rd, 2020
- Study reveals genetic mutations may be linked to infertility, early menopause - Sify News - September 3rd, 2020
- Scientists create embryonic stem cells without destroying ... - August 29th, 2020
- Practical Problems with Embryonic Stem Cells | USCCB - August 29th, 2020
- Foetal cells are used to make the Oxford coronavirus vaccine. But they came from a foetus in 1973 - ABC News - August 29th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Reconstructive Market- Industry Analysis and Forecast (2020-2027) - Galus Australis - August 29th, 2020
- Translational Regenerative Medicines Market: Which Region Will Register Higher CAGR? 2017-2026 - Scientect - August 29th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market: Trends, Applications, Industry Competitive Analysis, Growth,Forecast: 2019 to 2029 - The Scarlet - August 29th, 2020
- Cellular Reprogramming Tools Market 2020 (Covid-19 Impact) In-depth Industry Analysis By Types, Applications and Forecast 2026: Celgene, Cynata,... - August 27th, 2020
- Pro-life groups applaud Trump administration advisory board for rejecting fetal tissue research proposals - Christianity Daily - August 27th, 2020
- Archbishops vaccine stance out of tune with community - The Age - August 27th, 2020
- Cellular Reprogramming Tools Market- By Type, Component, Industry, Region Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and... - August 22nd, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market by Treatment,Application,End Users and Geography Forecast To 2026 - Good Night, Good Hockey - August 22nd, 2020
- Global Stem Cells Market Report Forecast to 2025 by Global Market Insights, Key Companies and Driving Trends| CCBC, Vcanbio, Boyalife, Beikebiotech -... - August 20th, 2020
- Ron Evans steals a trick from I/O, and points the way to a transformational diabetes therapy - Endpoints News - August 20th, 2020
- AgeX Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Provides Business Update - Stockhouse - August 20th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Landscape Assessment By Type and Analysis Current Trends by Forecast To 2025 - The Daily Chronicle - August 19th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Size By Product Analysis, By Application, By End-Users, By Regional Outlook, By Top Companies and Forecast to 2027 - Bulletin... - August 19th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Size and Growth By Leading Vendors, By Types and Application, By End Users and Forecast to 2027 - Bulletin Line - August 19th, 2020
- ASU engineers get to the heart of organs-on-a-chip - ASU Now - August 19th, 2020
- Cell Isolation/Cell Separation Market Research Report by Product, by Cell Type, by Cell Source, by Technique, by Application, by End User - Global... - August 16th, 2020
- What Are the Five Warning Signs of Testicular Cancer? - MedicineNet - August 16th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Industry Analysis & Forecast (2019-2026) by Type, Service, Application and Geography. - Good Night, Good Hockey - August 13th, 2020
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells market to see major growth by 2026 | Lonza Group Ltd., Life Technologies Corporation, NuVasive Inc., TiGenix NV, Sumanas,... - August 11th, 2020
- New Study Presents Cell-based Therapy for MN Diseases or Spinal Cord Disorders - Mirage News - August 11th, 2020
- How Close Are We To Making Babies from Bone Marrow? - Discover Magazine - August 11th, 2020
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps Their Buy Rating on Lineage Cell Therapeutics (LCTX) - Smarter Analyst - August 7th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Reconstructive Market- Industry Analysis and Forecast (2020-2027)-by Sources, Cell Type, Application, End User and Region. - WOLE TV - August 5th, 2020
- The Trouble With CRISPR The Strand - Strand - August 5th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Reconstructive Market- Industry Analysis and Forecast (2020-2027)-by Sources, Cell Type, Application, End User and Region. - Red... - July 30th, 2020
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESC) Market Growth by Top Companies, Trends by Types and Application, Forecast to 2026|ESI BIO, Thermo Fisher, BioTime -... - July 30th, 2020
- Waveguide Combiners & Dividers Market 2020 Global Share, Growth, Size, Opportunities, Trends, Regional Overview, Leading Company Analysis, And Key... - July 30th, 2020
- Expanded encyclopaedias of DNA elements in the human and mouse genomes - Nature.com - July 30th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 Analysis by Geographical Regions, Type and Application Till 2027 - Market Research Posts - July 30th, 2020
- New model may explain why certain cancer cells are resistant to therapy - News-Medical.Net - July 30th, 2020
- "Self-eating" Process of Stem Cells May be Key to New Regenerative Therapies - Mirage News - July 28th, 2020
- Stem Cell Characterization and Analysis Tool Market 2020 Report Forecast By Global Industry Trends, Future Growth, Regional Overview - Express Journal - July 28th, 2020
- Researchers Discover a New Side of Cancer that May Explain Its Resistance to Treatment - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - July 28th, 2020
- Letters to editor: Sundial Bridge gathering, Donald Trump and COVID-19 - Record Searchlight - July 28th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market to Surpass US$ 40.3 Billion by 2027, Owing to Increasing Incidence of Spina - PharmiWeb.com - July 24th, 2020
- 'Embryoids' not the breakthrough they're made out to be - The B.C. Catholic - July 24th, 2020
- Genetic puzzle: How mice can be modified to help in the race to develop coronavirus therapies - Genetic Literacy Project - July 24th, 2020
- What's next for Tony Fauci, if the White House continues to sour on him? - STAT - July 16th, 2020
- Stem Cell Characterization and Analysis Tool Market 2020-2026 | Comprehensive Study of COVID-19 Impact | Worldwide Key Players: Osiris Therapeutics,... - July 14th, 2020
- Turning off junk DNA may free stem cells to become neurons - National Institutes of Health - July 14th, 2020
- Why are scientists trying to manufacture organs in space? - Space.com - July 14th, 2020
- Stem Cell Characterization and Analysis Tool Market Growth, Size, Opportunities and Analysis Forecast 2020 - 3rd Watch News - July 14th, 2020
- What Miniature Lab-Grown Brains Reveal About the Effects of Covid-19 - OneZero - July 14th, 2020
- Transdermal Testosterone Market Size By Product Analysis, Application, End-Users, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies And Forecast Up To 2026 -... - July 14th, 2020
- Impact Analysis of COVID-19 on Stem Cells Market Study 2018-2028 Segmented On The Basis of Product Type, Geographical Analysis, Future Forecast,... - July 11th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis on Cell Freezing Media for Cell Therapy Market 2020-2026 by BioLife Solutions, Akron Biotechnology, GE... - July 11th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market : Global Forecast over 2025 Cole of Duty - Cole of Duty - July 10th, 2020
- Stem Cells Market Emerging Trends, Business Opportunities, Segmentation, Production Values, Supply-Demand, Brand Shares and Forecast 2020-2027 - Cole... - July 10th, 2020
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESC) Market Growth By Manufacturers, Type And Application, Forecast To 2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 10th, 2020
- Human CNS barrier-forming organoids with cerebrospinal fluid production - Science Magazine - July 10th, 2020
- Why we still haven't cloned humans it's not just ethics - Business Insider - Business Insider - July 10th, 2020
- Network Traffic Analyzer Market Size 2020 Global Industry Insights, Share, Growth, Trend, Demand, Top Players, Opportunities and Forecast to 2025 -... - July 10th, 2020