HONG KONG, Nov. 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Cord Blood Corporation (NYSE: CO) ("GCBC" or the "Company"), China's leading provider of cord blood collection, laboratory testing, hematopoietic stem cell processing and stem cell storage services, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter and first half of fiscal 2021 ended September 30, 2020.
Second Quarter of Fiscal 2021 Highlights
Revenues decreased by 8.9% year-over-year ("YoY") to RMB285.6 million ($42.1 million).New subscribers and accumulated subscriber base were 17,643 and 867,180, respectively.Gross profit decreased by 9.1% YoY to RMB240.9 million ($35.5 million). Gross margin edged down slightly to 84.3% from 84.6% in the prior year period.Operating income decreased by 3.7% YoY to RMB139.2 million ($20.5 million). Operating margin increased to 48.7% from 46.1% in the prior year period.Operating income before depreciation and amortization ("non-GAAP operating income") decreased by 3.5% YoY to RMB151.4 million ($22.3 million).Net income attributable to the Company's shareholders increased by 9.2% to RMB131.4 million ($19.4 million), largely due to an increase in fair value of equity securities ("mark-to-market gain").Net cash provided by operating activities was RMB174.8 million ($25.7 million).
First Half of Fiscal 2021 Highlights
Revenues decreased by 3.5% YoY to RMB566.5 million ($83.4 million).New subscribers and accumulated subscriber base were 34,876 and 867,180, respectively.Gross profit decreased by 2.9% YoY to RMB478.4 million ($70.5 million).Operating income increased by 6.2% YoY to RMB272.7 million ($40.2 million).Non-GAAP operating income increased by 5.5% YoY to RMB297.3 million ($43.8 million).Net income attributable to the Company's shareholders increased by 15.4% to RMB263.9 million ($38.9 million), mainly due to the decrease in operating expenses and the mark-to-market gain in the six reporting months.Net cash provided by operating activities was RMB274.6 million ($40.5 million).
"We successfully managed to recruit 17,643 new subscribers in the second quarter, keeping us on track to meet our annual target despite challenges associated with Covid-19, a downward trend in newborns and an overall cautious consumer environment," said Ms. Ting Zheng, Chairperson and Chief Executive Officer of GCBC. "Although future regulation in the cord blood banking industry in China remains unclear, we continue to prepare for multiple potential outcomes and carry on with our business expansion and risk diversification efforts."
Summary Second Quarter and First Half Ended September 30, 2019 and 2020
Summary Selected Cash Flow Statement Items
Second Quarter of Fiscal 2021 Financial Results
REVENUES. Revenues decreased by 8.9% YoY to RMB285.6 million ($42.1 million) in the second quarter of fiscal 2021, as the decrease in revenues from processing fees and other services from fewer new subscribers outpaced growth in storage fee revenues.
Despite facing difficulties in the second quarter, the Company recruited 17,643 new subscribers. Revenues generated from processing fees and other services in the reporting quarter decreased by 18.1% YoY to RMB164.3 million ($24.2 million), representing 57.5% of total revenues compared to 63.9% in the prior year period.
The accumulated subscriber base as of September 30, 2020 expanded to 867,180. Revenues generated from storage fees increased by 7.3% YoY to RMB121.3 million ($17.9 million) in the reporting quarter.
GROSS PROFIT. Gross profit for the second quarter decreased by 9.1% YoY to RMB240.9 million ($35.5 million). Gross margin decreased slightly to 84.3% from 84.6% in the prior year period, as raw material cost continued to exert margin pressure despite cost-saving efforts.
OPERATING INCOME. As cost-saving measures were implemented to counter the topline decrease, operating income for the reporting quarter decreased by 3.7% YoY to RMB139.2 million ($20.5 million). Operating margin improved to 48.7% from 46.1% in the prior year period, primarily due to measures taken to improve cost-efficiency. Depreciation and amortization expenses for the second quarter were RMB12.3 million ($1.8 million), representing a slight decrease from RMB12.5 million in the prior year period. Non-GAAP operating income decreased by 3.5% YoY to RMB151.4 million ($22.3 million) in the reporting quarter.
Research and Development Expenses. Research and development expenses decreased to RMB5.0 million ($0.7 million) from RMB6.4 million in the prior year period.
Sales and Marketing Expenses. Sales and marketing expenses decreased to RMB54.1 million ($8.0 million) from RMB64.9 million in the prior year period, due to the Company's ongoing efforts to effectively manage its sales, marketing and promotional activities in light of weak demand. In particular, the reduction in sales force head count and remuneration, as well as fewer promotional activities, kept sales and marketing expenses in check with the topline reduction. Sales and marketing expenses as a percentage of revenues decreased to 19.0%, compared to 20.7% in the prior year period and 19.6% in the prior quarter.
General and Administrative Expenses. General and administrative expenses decreased by 13.7% YoY to RMB42.7 million ($6.3 million) as a result of lower staff costs and provisions. General and administrative expenses as a percentage of revenues decreased to 14.9% from 15.8% in the prior year period and 15.9% in the prior quarter.
OTHER INCOME AND EXPENSES.
Change in fair value of equity securities. In the reporting period, the Company recognized a mark-to-market gain of RMB5.7 million ($0.8 million), compared to a mark-to-market loss of RMB7.0 million in the prior year period. The changes were mainly attributable to the Company's investments in equity securities.
Dividend Income. In the second quarter, the Company received RMB1.3 million ($0.2 million) dividend income from the Company's equity investments, whereas no such income was recorded in the prior year period.
NET INCOME ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE COMPANY'S SHAREHOLDERS. The recognition of mark-to-market gain and dividend income compensated for the decline in operating income. Income before income tax for the second quarter increased by 8.4% YoY to RMB156.2 million ($23.0 million). Income tax expense for the second quarter was RMB22.9 million ($3.4 million). Net income attributable to the Company's shareholders for the reporting quarter increased by 9.2% YoY to RMB131.4 million ($19.4 million). Net margin for the reporting quarter improved to 46.0% from 38.4% in the prior year period.
EARNINGS PER SHARE. Basic and diluted earnings per ordinary share for the second quarter of fiscal 2021 was RMB1.08 ($0.16).
First Half of Fiscal 2021 Financial Results
For the first half of fiscal year 2021, total revenues decreased by 3.5% YoY to RMB566.5 million ($83.4 million). The decrease was mainly due to the decline in new subscribers. Revenues from processing fees and other services decreased by 11.4% YoY to RMB325.9 million ($48.0 million), whereas revenues from storage fees increased by 10.0% YoY to RMB240.6 million ($35.4 million). Gross profit decreased by 2.9% YoY to RMB478.4 million ($70.5 million). Operating income increased by 6.2% YoY to RMB272.7 million ($40.2 million). Non-GAAP operating income increased by 5.5% YoY to RMB297.3 million ($43.8 million). Net income attributable to the Company's shareholders improved by 15.4% to RMB263.9 million ($38.9 million). Basic and diluted earnings per ordinary share was RMB2.17 ($0.32). Net cash provided by operating activities in the first half of fiscal 2021 was RMB274.6 million ($40.5 million).
On June 4, 2019, the Board of Directors of the Company (the "Board") received a non-binding proposal letter from Cordlife Group Limited ("Cordlife"), a company listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited ("SGX"), pursuant to which Cordlife proposed to combine the businesses of Cordlife and the Company, by way of a statutory merger. According to the letter, Cordlife would issue approximately 2,497.9 million ordinary shares at an issue price of SGD0.5 per ordinary share in exchange for all of the outstanding ordinary shares of the Company at $7.50 per ordinary share. Upon completion of the proposed transaction, the Company's ordinary shares would be delisted from the New York Stock Exchange, and Cordlife ordinary shares would continue to trade on the SGX. On June 5, 2019, the Board formed a special committee of independent directors (the "Special Committee") who are not affiliated with Cordlife to evaluate such proposal.
On November 11, 2019, the Company appointed Mr. Jack Chow as an independent non-executive director ("INED") of the Board. Mr. Chow has extensive professional experience and a broad network in the finance and investment industry. He replaced Mr. Mark Chen as a member of the Audit Committee and Ms. Jennifer Weng as a member of the Special Committee. Mr. Chow also joined the Board's Compensation Committee and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee.
On February 6, 2020, the Company appointed Mr. Jacky Cheng as an INED of the Board. Mr. Cheng has extensive professional experience and knowledge in legal and compliance and Chinese laws. He joined the Board's Compensation Committee as a member and the Company's Special Committee as a member. Currently, the Special Committee is composed of four members, including Mr. Mark Chen, Dr. Ken Lu, Mr. Jack Chow, and Mr. Jacky Cheng.
The Company cautions its shareholders and others considering trading its ordinary shares that no decisions have been made with respect to the Company's response to the proposed transaction with Cordlife. The proposed transaction is still subject to various conditions, including but not limited to, completion of due diligence, parties entering into a definitive agreement, and/or each of Cordlife and the Company obtaining its relevant regulatory and shareholder approvals. In addition, litigation has been filed in the Cayman Islands challenging the proposed transaction. There can be no assurance that any definitive offer will be made, that any agreement will be executed, or that this or any other transaction will be approved or consummated.
The Company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, November 25, 2020, to discuss its financial performance and give a brief overview of the Company's recent developments, followed by a question and answer session. Interested parties can access the audio webcast through the Company's IR website at http://ir.globalcordbloodcorp.com. A replay of the webcast will be accessible two hours after the conference call and available for seven days at the same URL above. Listeners can also access the call by dialing 1-646-722-4977 or 1-855-824-5644 for US callers, or +852-3027-6500 for Hong Kong callers, access code: 84298954#.
Use of Non-GAAP Financial Measures
GAAP results for the three months and six months ended September 30, 2020, include non-cash items related to depreciation and amortization expenses. To supplement the Company's unaudited condensed consolidated financial statements presented on a U.S. GAAP basis, the Company has provided adjusted financial information excluding the impact of these items in this press release. The non-GAAP financial measure represents non-GAAP operating income. Such adjustment is a departure of U.S. GAAP; however, the Company's management believes that these adjusted measures provide investors with a better understanding of how the results relate to the Company's historical performance. Also, management uses non-GAAP operating income as a measurement tool for evaluating actual operating performance compared to budget and prior periods. These adjusted measures should not be considered an alternative to operating income, or any other measure of financial performance or liquidity presented in accordance with U.S. GAAP. These measures are not necessarily comparable to a similarly titled measure of another company. A reconciliation of the adjustments to U.S. GAAP results appears in exhibit 3 accompanying this press release. This additional adjusted information is not meant to be considered in isolation or as a substitute for U.S. GAAP financials. The adjusted financial information that the Company provides also may differ from the adjusted information provided by other companies.
About Global Cord Blood Corporation
Global Cord Blood Corporation is the first and largest umbilical cord blood banking operator in China in terms of geographical coverage and the only cord blood banking operator with multiple licenses. Global Cord Blood Corporation provides cord blood collection, laboratory testing, hematopoietic stem cell processing and stem cell storage services. For more information, please visit the Company's website at: http://www.globalcordbloodcorp.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These statements relate to future events or the Company's future financial performance. The Company has attempted to identify forward-looking statements by terminology including "anticipates", "believes", "expects", "can", "continue", "could", "estimates", "intends", "may", "plans", "potential", "predict", "should" or "will" or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology. These statements are only predictions, uncertainties and other factors may cause the Company's actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. The information in this press release is not intended to project future performance of the Company. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, the Company does not guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements. The Company expectations are as of the date this press release is issued, and the Company does not intend to update any of the forward-looking statements after the date this press release is issued to conform these statements to actual results, unless required by law.
The forward-looking statements included in this press release are subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions about the Company's businesses and business environments. These statements reflect the Company's current views with respect to future events and are not a guarantee of future performance. Actual results of the Company's operations may differ materially from information contained in the forward-looking statements as a result of risk factors some of which include, among other things: the effects of the current COVID-19 outbreak, including the inability of the Company's salesforce to return to work due to current lockdowns implemented in various cities in the PRC and the imposition by some hospitals in the PRC of restrictions on entrance to solely to hospital staff and patients; levels of consumer confidence in the healthcare services sector generally in the PRC as a result of the outbreak; the length of the COVID-19 outbreak and severity of such outbreak across the globe; the pace of recovery following the COVID-19 outbreak; continued compliance with government regulations regarding cord blood banking in the People's Republic of China, or PRC and any other jurisdiction in which the Company conducts its operations; changing legislation or regulatory environments in the PRC and any other jurisdiction in which the Company conducts its operations; the acceptance by subscribers of the Company's different pricing and payment options and reaction to the introduction of the Company's premium-quality pricing strategy; demographic trends in the regions of the PRC in which the Company is the exclusive licensed cord blood banking operator; labor and personnel relations; the existence of a significant shareholder able to influence and direct the corporate policies of the Company; credit risks affecting the Company's revenue and profitability; changes in the healthcare industry, including those which may result in the use of stem cell therapies becoming redundant or obsolete; the Company's ability to effectively manage its growth, including maintaining effective controls and procedures and attracting and retaining key management and personnel; changing interpretations of generally accepted accounting principles; the availability of capital resources, including in the form of capital markets financing opportunities, in light of legislative developments in the U.S. affecting listed issuers whose independent registered public accounting firms are based in China and not subject to U.S. Public Company Accounting Oversight Board inspections, international pressure on trade and currency against the PRC and its potential impact on the PRC consumer behavior, as well as general economic conditions; the non-binding proposal letter from Cordlife and the potential transaction contemplated by such letter, and other relevant risks detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission in the United States.
This announcement contains translations of certain Renminbi amounts into U.S. dollars at specified rates solely for the convenience of readers. Unless otherwise noted, all translations from Renminbi to U.S. dollars as of and for the period ended September 30, 2020 were made at the noon buying rate of RMB6.7896 to $1.00 on September 30, 2020 in the City of New York for cable transfers in Renminbi per U.S. dollar as certified for customs purposes by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Global Cord Blood Corporation makes no representation that the Renminbi or U.S. dollar amounts referred to in this press release could have been or could be converted into U.S. dollars or Renminbi, at any particular rate or at all.
For more information, please contact:
Global Cord Blood Corporation Investor Relations Department Tel: (+852) 3605-8180 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ICR, Inc. William Zima Tel: (+86) 10-6583-7511 U.S. Tel: (646) 405-5185 Email: William.email@example.com
SOURCE Global Cord Blood Corporation
See the rest here:
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market Registering A CAGR Of 11.03% In The Forecast 2026||SMART CELLS PLUS, LifeCell International, Global Cord Blood... - April 14th, 2021
- Biobanking Market 2021 Trending Technologies, Development Plans, Future Growth and Geographical Regions to 2027 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU |... - April 14th, 2021
- [Full text] Binding of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein | HMER - Dove Medical Press - April 14th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Analysis and Forecast (2019-2024) KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - April 10th, 2021
- STEM CELL BANKING Market Competitive Landscape, Analysis Report By Product, By Application, By End Use, By Region And Segment Forecasts from 2021 To... - April 10th, 2021
- COVID-19 Impacts: Cord Stem Cell Banking Market Will Accelerate at a CAGR xx% Through 2021-2027 | Rising Technological Innovations to Boost Growth | ... - April 10th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market 2021 Industry Size, Share, Growth and Top Companies Analysis- CCBC, CBR, ViaCord, Esperite, Vcanbio, etc. The Bisouv Network... - April 6th, 2021
- Episode 46: 3 ways to enhance the veterinary client experience - DVM 360 - April 3rd, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market 2021 Is Booming Across the Globe by Share, Size, Growth, Segments and Forecast to 2027 | Top Players Analysis- CCBC, CBR,... - April 3rd, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market to gain significant revenue in the Period of 2027 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - March 30th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Outsourcing Market 2021 Is Booming Across the Globe by Share, Size, Growth, Segments and Forecast to 2027 | Top Players Analysis-... - March 30th, 2021
- Top Stem Cell Banks In India - March 29th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking for Dogs | Gallant - March 29th, 2021
- Amniotic stem cell bank - Wikipedia - March 29th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking in India | Cord Blood Banking in India ... - March 29th, 2021
- STEM CELL BANKING Market To Witness Growth Acceleration During 2021 to 2027 SoccerNurds - SoccerNurds - March 29th, 2021
- Cord Blood Banking - The World's First Cord Blood Bank - March 24th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Share & Size | Forecast By 2026 - March 24th, 2021
- Cord Blood Banking Market 2020 Overview and Analysis, COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Market Status and Forecast by Players, Regions to 2027 KSU | The... - March 24th, 2021
- Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market Enormous Growth Insights By 2026||Cells4Life Group LLP, Cryo-Cell International, Inc., Cryo-Save AG, Lifecell,... - March 24th, 2021
- TScan Therapeutics Appoints Katina Dorton, J.D., M.B.A., to Its Board of Directors - Business Wire - March 24th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking | FujiFilm Cellular Dynamics, Inc. - March 20th, 2021
- LifeCell Now Offers the Benefits of Community Banking to Extended Family Members - APN News - March 20th, 2021
- Stem Cell Manufacturing Market Outlook, Opportunity and Demand Analysis, Forecast 2020-2027|-Merck Group, Becton, Dickinson And Company. Holostem... - March 20th, 2021
- FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics and Sana Biotechnology Announce License Agreement for the Development of iPSC-Derived Cell Therapies - GlobeNewswire - March 20th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market to Witness Growth Acceleration During 2028 Cabell Standard - Cabell Standard - March 18th, 2021
- Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market Incredible Possibilities, Growth With Industry Study, Detailed Analysis And Forecast To 2027 The Courier - The... - March 18th, 2021
- From improving cancer treatments to saving the bees, these are the companies in IndieBios latest class - TechCrunch - March 18th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market (2021 to 2025) | Growing Application in Industry, Presents Opportunities and Demand Analysis, Growth, Size and Share ... - March 17th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking and Cold Storage | LifePlus Stem Cells - March 11th, 2021
- What Is Stem Cell Banking? | Future Health Biobank - March 11th, 2021
- Cell Processing - Cord Blood Banking - Product Portfolios - March 11th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Pros and Cons - Tomorrow Doctor - March 11th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Manufacturing Market: Industry Analysis and forecast 2019 2027: By Product, Application, End-Users and Region SoccerNurds -... - March 11th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapies Market Current Scenario Trends, Comprehensive Analysis and Regional Forecast to - PharmiWeb.com - March 7th, 2021
- Placental Stem Cell Therapy Market Massive Growth Digging New Opportunities By 2028 with Top Key Vendors: Lifebank Stem Cell Banking, Celularity,... - March 5th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market Growth Graph To Demonstrate Inclination Towards Positive Axis By 2026| Zion Market Research - NeighborWebSJ - March 5th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Size 2021 | Global Trends, Business Overview, Challenges, Opportunities and Forecast to 2027 The Bisouv Network - The... - March 5th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market 2021 Growth, Industry Analysis, Top Competitors Players, Development, Investment and Global Forecast to 2025 The... - March 5th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market to Observe Strong Development by 2025 with Major Companies SGS Life Sciences, Lonza, CCBC, Vcanbio, AMAG... - March 5th, 2021
- 2021-2026 Market Updates of Stem Cell Banking Business by Top Players, Types and Applications Express Keeper - Express Keeper - February 23rd, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Corporation to Report Third Quarter and First Nine Months Fiscal 2021 Financial Results - WFMZ Allentown - February 23rd, 2021
- COVID-19 Impact on Stem Cell Banking Identify Which Types of Companies Could Potentially Benefit or Loose out From the Impact of COVID-19 - Express... - February 23rd, 2021
- Cord Blood Banking Services Market projected to expand at a CAGR of 10.9% from 2019 to 2027 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel... - February 17th, 2021
- Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market Positive Outlook, Revenue Generation & Leading Manufacturers, Forecast 2026||Cells4Life Group LLP, Cryo-Cell... - February 17th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Consumption Analysis, Business Overview and Upcoming Trends|CCBC, CBR, ViaCord, Esperite, Vcanbio, etc KSU | The Sentinel... - February 17th, 2021
- How Stem Cell Banking Market Will Dominate In Coming Years? Report Covering Products, Financial Information, Developments, Swot Analysis And... - February 17th, 2021
- Global Cell Banking Outsourcing Market 2020 Growth Analysis, Opportunities, Revenue and sales, Trends and Developments, Forecast by 2025 The Courier... - February 12th, 2021
- Cord Blood Banking Market to Witness Significant Rise in Revenue During 2021-2027 - Technology Magazine - February 10th, 2021
- Global Allogenic Stem Cell Therapy Market By Type, Application, Element Global Trends And Forecast To 2027||Thermo Fisher Scientific., Cellular... - February 5th, 2021
- Discover The Stem Cell Banking Industry Opportunities, Key Manufacturers and Outlook The Courier - The Courier - February 3rd, 2021
- Childhood leukaemia: Everything expectant parents need to know about blood cancer - TheHealthSite - February 3rd, 2021
- Global Biopreservation Market Overview and Analysis By BioLifeSolutions Inc., Lifeline Scientific, BioCision, Cesca Therapeutics, Inc., Core Dynamics,... - February 2nd, 2021
- Covid-19 Impact on Cell Banking Outsourcing Market 2020 Segmented by Application, End User, Mass, and Geography Growth, Trends Analysis and Forecast... - February 2nd, 2021
- Recent Advancement and Scope in Stem Cell Umbilical Cord Blood (UCB) (COVID-19 Version) Market 2026 Overview by Key players- Advanced Cell Technology,... - January 28th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Size Reflect Significant Growth Prospects and Competitive Outlook KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel... - January 28th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Research Report And Predictive Business Strategy By 2027 | Industry Growth Insights Reviewindependent -... - January 28th, 2021
- India Cord Stem Cell Banking Market Witness an Outstanding Growth and Strong Revenue and Forecast to 2026 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The... - January 24th, 2021
- Comprehensive Report on Stem Cell Banking Market 2021 | Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2027 |Cordlife, Cryo-Cell... - January 24th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market 2026 Global Insights on Trends, Growth Drivers, COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Macroeconomic Indicators, Growth Drivers, and... - January 19th, 2021
- What can you do with Cord Blood - The Hans India - January 19th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Report 2020: Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis, Types, Applications, Manufactures And Forecast To 2027 -... - January 19th, 2021
- Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market 2019: Covering Competitive Scenario And Dynamics By Cells4Life Group LLP, Cryo-Cell International, Inc.,... - January 16th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Types, And Applications Forecast To 2027 - NeighborWebSJ - January 16th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Banking Industry Report 2021 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - January 14th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Banking Industry Report 2021: Industry Trends, Expansion Technologies, Profiles of Select Cord Blood Banks and Companies -... - January 14th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Banking Outsourcing Market 2019 by Company, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024 - NeighborWebSJ - January 14th, 2021
- STEM CELL BANKING Market Size 2021 By Analysis, Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, and Forecasts to 2027 - Jumbo News - January 14th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Research Report is Projected to Witness Considerable Growth by 2026 | CCBC, CBR, ViaCord - SoccerNurds - January 14th, 2021
- Exclusive! Anita Hassanandani: Im super excited, cant wait for the baby to pop - Times of India - January 14th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market By Size, Share, Industry Trends, Top Trends, Market Drivers, Opportunities, Revenue, Type, Application Regional... - January 14th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Size, Share, Growth Trends, Revenue, Top Companies, Regional Outlook, and Forecast, 2020-2027 - LionLowdown - January 1st, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Size 2020: Application, Regional Outlook, Growth, Competitive Strategies Analysis and Forecasts To 2027 - The Monitor - December 25th, 2020
- At 14.6% CAGR, Cell Banking Outsourcing Market 2020 Industry Analysis of Current Trends and Opportun - PharmiWeb.com - December 18th, 2020
- Global Cord Blood Banking Market 2020 Revenue Analysis and Growth Projections till 2027 - SpinazzolaLive - December 15th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell manufacturing Market Size, Key Trends, Challenges and Standardization, Research, Key Players with COVID 19 Impact Analysis and... - December 11th, 2020
- Upgrade: Future Demand and COVID-19 Impact analysis on the Stem Cell Banking Market - PharmiWeb.com - December 6th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market 2020 is predicted to rise with a CAGR of XX% by 2026 | Including Growth Prospect, Market Size & Growth, Key Vendors, Top... - December 6th, 2020
- Cord Stem Cell Banking Market 2020 Industry Share, Size, Growth, Segments, Revenue, Statistics, Busi - PharmiWeb.com - November 30th, 2020
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter and First Half of Fiscal 2021 - PRNewswire - November 30th, 2020