HONG KONG, Aug. 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Cord Blood Corporation (NYSE: CO) ("GCBC" or the "Company"), China's leading provider of cord blood collection, laboratory testing, hematopoietic stem cell processing and stem cell storage services, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2021 ended June 30, 2020.
First Quarter of Fiscal 2021 Highlights
Revenues increased by 2.8% year-over-year ("YoY") to RMB280.9 million ($39.8 million).New subscribers and accumulated subscriber base were 17,233 and 849,933, respectively.Gross profit increased by 4.3% YoY to RMB237.5 million ($33.6 million). Gross margin improved to 84.5% from 83.3% in the prior year period.Operating income increased by 18.8% YoY to RMB133.5 million ($18.9 million).Operating income before depreciation and amortization ("non-GAAP operating income") increased by 16.8% YoY to RMB145.9 million ($20.6 million).Net income attributable to the Company's shareholders increased by 22.3% YoY to RMB132.5 million ($18.8 million).
"Despite the ongoing challenges brought on by the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and sluggish consumer sentiment, we recorded 17,233 new subscribers during the first quarter of fiscal 2021," commented Ms. Ting Zheng, Chairperson and Chief Executive Officer of GCBC. "As we continue to navigate the current situation, we will remain vigilant to the long-term consequences of the pandemic and the constraints it has cast upon our business environment, as well as any potential developments in the regulatory regime that governs China's cord blood banking industry. We will also continue to pursue business opportunities as we expand our service offerings to support the long-term growth of the Company."
Summary - First Quarter Ended June 30, 2019 and 2020
Summary - Selected Cash Flow Statement Items
First Quarter of Fiscal 2021 Financial Results
REVENUES. Revenues increased by 2.8% YoY to RMB280.9 million ($39.8 million) in the first quarter of fiscal 2021. The increase was mainly driven by the larger client base and the increase in storage fee revenues, which outweighed the decrease in processing fee revenues.
By the end of June 2020, the Company's accumulated subscriber base grew to 849,933 and revenues generated from storage fees increased by 12.7% YoY to RMB119.3 million ($16.9 million) in the reporting quarter. Storage fee revenues increased to 42.5% of total revenues from 38.7% in same period last year.
During the quarter, the COVID-19 pandemic continued to affect the Company's hospital channels and business operations, as well as general consumer sentiment-resulting in the new subscriber numbers for the reporting period decreasing by 17.2% YoY and 6.8% quarter-over-quarter to 17,233. Revenues generated from processing fees and other services in the reporting quarter decreased by 3.5% YoY to RMB161.6 million ($22.9 million), with decreases in such activities offset in part by the full period contribution of the revised processing fee pricing.
GROSS PROFIT. Gross profit for the reporting quarter increased by 4.3% YoY to RMB237.5 million ($33.6 million). Gross margin improved to 84.5% from 83.3% in the prior year period.
OPERATING INCOME. Facing challenges caused by the pandemic, the Company took measures to control operating expenses. As a result, operating income for the reporting quarter increased by 18.8% YoY to RMB133.5 million ($18.9 million). Operating margin expanded to 47.5% in the reporting quarter from 41.1% in the prior year period. Depreciation and amortization expenses for the first quarter were RMB12.4 million ($1.7 million), similar to that in the prior year period. Non-GAAP operating income improved by 16.8% YoY to RMB145.9 million ($20.6 million).
Research and Development Expenses. Research and development expenses for the first quarter decreased by 7.6% YoY to RMB4.3 million ($0.6 million).
Sales and Marketing Expenses. As the Company continued to tighten sales and marketing expenses and maintain only essential promotional activities, sales and marketing expenses for the reporting quarter decreased by 9.2% YoY to RMB55.1 million ($7.8 million). Sales and marketing expenses as a percentage of revenues were down to 19.6% from 22.2% in the prior year period.
General and Administrative Expenses. General and administrative expenses for the first quarter decreased by 10.8% YoY to RMB44.5 million ($6.3 million), mainly driven by lower staff costs, fees, overhead and provisions. General and administrative expenses as a percentage of revenues decreased to 15.9% from 18.3% in the prior year period.
OTHER INCOME AND EXPENSES.
Change in Fair Value of Equity Securities. In the first quarter, the Company recognized an increase in fair value of equity securities, or "mark-to-market gains," of RMB18.4 million ($2.6 million), up from RMB10.0 million in the prior year period. The changes were mainly attributable to the valuation of the Company's investments in equity securities.
NET INCOME ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE COMPANY'S SHAREHOLDERS. Due to the increase in operating income and the increase in fair value of equity securities, income before income tax for the first quarter increased by 24.0% YoY to RMB160.4 million ($22.7 million). Income tax expense for the reporting quarter was RMB26.0 million ($3.7 million). Net income attributable to the Company's shareholders for the reporting quarter increased by 22.3% YoY to RMB132.5 million ($18.8 million). Net margin for the first quarter improved by 7.6 percentage points to 47.2%.
EARNINGS PER SHARE. Basic and diluted earnings per ordinary share for the first quarter fiscal 2021 increased by 22.5% YoY to RMB1.09 ($0.15).
On June 4, 2019, the Board of Directors of the Company (the "Board") received a non-binding proposal letter from Cordlife Group Limited ("Cordlife"), a company listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited ("SGX"), pursuant to which Cordlife proposed to combine the businesses of Cordlife and the Company, by way of a statutory merger. According to the letter, Cordlife would issue approximately 2,497.9 million ordinary shares at an issue price of SGD0.5 per ordinary share in exchange for all of the outstanding ordinary shares of the Company at $7.50 per ordinary share. Upon completion of the proposed transaction, the Company's ordinary shares would be delisted from the New York Stock Exchange, and Cordlife ordinary shares would continue to trade on the SGX. On June 5, 2019, the Board formed a special committee of independent directors (the "Special Committee") who are not affiliated with Cordlife to evaluate such proposal. On November 11, 2019, the Company appointed Mr. Jack Chow as an independent non-executive director ("INED") of the Board. Mr. Chow has extensive professional experience and a broad network in the finance and investment industry. He replaced Mr. Mark Chen as a member of the Audit Committee and Ms. Jennifer Weng as a member of the Special Committee. Mr. Chow also joined the Board's Compensation Committee and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee. On February 6, 2020, the Company appointed Mr. Jacky Cheng as an INED of the Board. Mr. Cheng has extensive professional experience and knowledge in legal and compliance and Chinese laws. He joined the Board's Compensation Committee as a member and the Company's Special Committee as a member. Currently, the Special Committee is composed of four members, including Mr. Mark Chen, Dr. Ken Lu, Mr. Jack Chow, and Mr. Jacky Cheng. The Company cautions its shareholders and others considering trading its ordinary shares that no decisions have been made with respect to the Company's response to the proposed transaction with Cordlife. The proposed transaction is still subject to various conditions, including but not limited to, completion of due diligence, parties entering into a definitive agreement, and/or each of Cordlife and the Company obtaining its relevant regulatory and shareholder approvals. In addition, litigation has been filed in the Cayman Islands challenging the proposed transaction. There can be no assurance that any definitive offer will be made, that any agreement will be executed, or that this or any other transaction will be approved or consummated.
The Company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, August 25, 2020 to discuss its financial performance and give a brief overview of the Company's recent developments, followed by a question and answer session. Interested parties can access the audio webcast through the Company's IR website at http://ir.globalcordbloodcorp.com. A replay of the webcast will be accessible two hours after the conference call and available for seven days at the same URL above. Listeners can also access the call by dialing 1-855-824-5644 or 1-646-722-4977 for US callers, or +852-3027-6500 for Hong Kong callers, access code: 11021450#.
Use of Non-GAAP Financial Measures
GAAP results for the three months ended June 30, 2020 include non-cash items related to depreciation and amortization expenses. To supplement the Company's unaudited condensed consolidated financial statements presented on a U.S. GAAP basis, the Company has provided adjusted financial information excluding the impact of these items in this press release. The non-GAAP financial measure represents non-GAAP operating income. Such adjustment is a departure of U.S. GAAP; however, the Company's management believes that these adjusted measures provide investors with a better understanding of how the results relate to the Company's historical performance. Also, management uses non-GAAP operating income as a measurement tool for evaluating actual operating performance compared to budget and prior periods. These adjusted measures should not be considered an alternative to operating income, or any other measure of financial performance or liquidity presented in accordance with U.S. GAAP. These measures are not necessarily comparable to a similarly titled measure of another company. A reconciliation of the adjustments to U.S. GAAP results appears in exhibit 3 accompanying this press release. This additional adjusted information is not meant to be considered in isolation or as a substitute for U.S. GAAP financials. The adjusted financial information that the Company provides also may differ from the adjusted information provided by other companies.
About Global Cord Blood Corporation
Global Cord Blood Corporation is the first and largest umbilical cord blood banking operator in China in terms of geographical coverage and the only cord blood banking operator with multiple licenses. Global Cord Blood Corporation provides cord blood collection, laboratory testing, hematopoietic stem cell processing and stem cell storage services. For more information, please visit the Company's website at: http://www.globalcordbloodcorp.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These statements relate to future events or the Company's future financial performance. The Company has attempted to identify forward-looking statements by terminology including "anticipates", "believes", "expects", "can", "continue", "could", "estimates", "intends", "may", "plans", "potential", "predict", "should" or "will" or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology. These statements are only predictions, uncertainties and other factors may cause the Company's actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. The information in this press release is not intended to project future performance of the Company. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, the Company does not guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements. The Company expectations are as of the date this press release is issued, and the Company does not intend to update any of the forward-looking statements after the date this press release is issued to conform these statements to actual results, unless required by law.
The forward-looking statements included in this press release are subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions about the Company's businesses and business environments. These statements reflect the Company's current views with respect to future events and are not a guarantee of future performance. Actual results of the Company's operations may differ materially from information contained in the forward-looking statements as a result of risk factors some of which include, among other things: the effects of the current COVID-19 outbreak, including the inability of the Company's salesforce to return to work due to current lockdowns implemented in various cities in the PRC and the imposition by some hospitals in the PRC of restrictions on entrance to solely to hospital staff and patients; levels of consumer confidence in the healthcare services sector generally in the PRC as a result of the outbreak; the length of the COVID-19 outbreak and severity of such outbreak across the globe; the pace of recovery following the COVID-19 outbreak; continued compliance with government regulations regarding cord blood banking in the People's Republic of China, or PRC and any other jurisdiction in which the Company conducts its operations; changing legislation or regulatory environments in the PRC and any other jurisdiction in which the Company conducts its operations; the acceptance by subscribers of the Company's different pricing and payment options and reaction to the introduction of the Company's premium-quality pricing strategy; demographic trends in the regions of the PRC in which the Company is the exclusive licensed cord blood banking operator; labor and personnel relations; the existence of a significant shareholder able to influence and direct the corporate policies of the Company; credit risks affecting the Company's revenue and profitability; changes in the healthcare industry, including those which may result in the use of stem cell therapies becoming redundant or obsolete; the Company's ability to effectively manage its growth, including maintaining effective controls and procedures and attracting and retaining key management and personnel; changing interpretations of generally accepted accounting principles; the availability of capital resources, including in the form of capital markets financing opportunities, in light of legislative developments in the U.S. affecting listed issuers whose independent registered public accounting firms are based in China and not subject to U.S. Public Company Accounting Oversight Board inspections, international pressure on trade and currency against the PRC and its potential impact on the PRC consumer behavior, as well as general economic conditions; the non-binding proposal letter from Cordlife and the potential transaction contemplated by such letter, and other relevant risks detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission in the United States.
This announcement contains translations of certain Renminbi amounts into U.S. dollars at specified rates solely for the convenience of readers. Unless otherwise noted, all translations from Renminbi to U.S. dollars as of and for the period ending June 30, 2020 were made at the noon buying rate of RMB7.0651 to $1.00 on June 30, 2020 in the City of New York for cable transfers in Renminbi per U.S. dollar as certified for customs purposes by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Global Cord Blood Corporation makes no representation that the Renminbi or U.S. dollar amounts referred to in this press release could have been or could be converted into U.S. dollars or Renminbi, at any particular rate or at all.
For more information, please contact:
Global Cord Blood Corporation Investor Relations Department Tel: (+852) 3605-8180 Email: email@example.com
ICR, Inc. William Zima Tel: (+86) 10-6583-7511 U.S. Tel: (646) 405-5185 Email: William.firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Global Cord Blood Corporation
Read more here:
- Stem Cell Therapy Market by Treatment,Application,End Users and Geography Forecast To 2026 - Kewaskum Statesman News Journal - September 15th, 2020
- Cell Culture Market: Chemically Defined Mediums Adaptation to Boost Market Growth - BioSpace - September 15th, 2020
- Stem cells, like Rosh Hashanah, give the opportunity to be reborn - The Jerusalem Post - September 15th, 2020
- Cancer Stem Cells Market to witness astonishing growth by 2026 | AbbVie, The Merck KGaA Group, Bionomics, Lonza Group - The PRNews Pulse - September 15th, 2020
- LAVA Therapeutics, Amsterdam UMC and Monash University Announce Publication of a Novel Cancer Immunotherapy Approach in Nature Cancer - Business Wire - September 15th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market To 2026: Growth Analysis By Manufacturers, Regions, Types And Applications - Kewaskum Statesman News Journal - September 15th, 2020
- Phase 3 TOURMALINE-MM2 Study Fails to Meet Primary Endpoint in Treating Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma - Curetoday.com - September 15th, 2020
- GlycoT Therapeutics Grants Sublicense of Glycoengineering Technology to Daiichi Sankyo - BioSpace - September 15th, 2020
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 | Global (North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Latin America and the Asia Pacific) Market Status and... - August 29th, 2020
- Fighting Disease with Developments to Stem Cell Research - News-Medical.net - August 29th, 2020
- NK Cell Therapy and Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 Industry Growth, Size, Trends, Share, Opportunities and Forecast to 2026 - Red & Black Student... - August 29th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market : Facts, Figures and Analytical Insights 2020 2029 - Scientect - August 29th, 2020
- Impact of Radiation Therapy on Survivors of Pediatric Abdominal and Pelvic Tumors - Cancer Network - August 29th, 2020
- Global Cell Isolation Technology Market 2020 Analysis, Types, Applications, Forecast and COVID-19 Impact Analysis 2025 - Scientect - August 29th, 2020
- Mike Tyson reveals all after doctors gave him blood injection that left him feeling weird during stem cell t - The Irish Sun - August 29th, 2020
- First Woman May Be Cured of HIV Without a Bone Marrow Transplant - POZ - August 29th, 2020
- Sterile Filtration Market To Reach USD 8.48 Billion By 2027 | CAGR: 7.7% | Reports And Data - PRNewswire - August 29th, 2020
- The Science of Survival: Evolving Research in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Reuters - August 25th, 2020
- Stem Cell Antibody Market Demand Analysis and Projected huge Growth by 2025 - Scientect - August 25th, 2020
- Expression Therapeutics Announces Success in Developing a Stem Cell Lentiviral Gene Therapy for Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) - PRNewswire - August 25th, 2020
- Global Cancer Stem Cell Market 2020 Top Industry Players Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., AbbVie, Inc., Merck KGaA, Bionomics, Lonza, Stemline... - August 25th, 2020
- Impact of COVID-19 on Stem Cell Therapy Market Global Industry Outlook, Share, Growth Analysis, Trends and top manufacture like Cellular Dynamics... - August 25th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Therapies Market on a Steady Growth Trail; Future Market Insights Provides Projections in Light of COVID-19 Pandemic in its New... - August 25th, 2020
- Longevity And Anti-Senescence Therapy Market Latest Advancements And Industry Outlook 2018 To 2023 - The News Brok - August 25th, 2020
- Potential Impact of COVID-19 on Cancer Stem Cells Market: What to Expect from Industry in 2020? - Scientect - August 25th, 2020
- North America ultra-low temperature freezer market is anticipated to reach US$ 313.19 million in 2027 from US$ 220.25 million in 2019 - GlobeNewswire - August 25th, 2020
- Adipose Tissue-derived Stem Cell Therapy Market Share Analysis, Application, Strategies of Key Players & Forecast to 2025 - Scientect - August 22nd, 2020
- Global Covid-19 impact on Stem Cell Banking Market Trends, Analysis by Application and Region by 2025| CCBC,CBR,ViaCord,Esperite - Scientect - August 22nd, 2020
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Identifies Novel Mechanism of Action of AmnioStem Adult Stem Cell Product in Stroke - BioSpace - August 20th, 2020
- Stanford Children's Health Appoints New Chief of Pediatric Hematology, Oncology, Stem Cell Transplantation, and Regenerative Medicine - PRNewswire - August 20th, 2020
- Researchers Get First-Ever Look at a Rare but Vital Stem Cell in Humans - Technology Networks - August 20th, 2020
- OU professor awarded $550,178 grant by National Science Foundation - College of Arts and Sciences - 2020 - News - OU Magazine - News at OU - August 20th, 2020
- Israelis and Emiratis to develop COVID-19 stem-cell therapy - Jewish News of Greater Phoenix - August 20th, 2020
- Global Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market 2020-2025: The Potential of Stem Cell Therapy in Nerve Repair and Regeneration Fuels Opportunity -... - August 20th, 2020
- Shielded Stem Cells Improve The Cells' Ability To Heal Heart Injuries - Interesting Engineering - August 20th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market: Beating Growth Expectations- MEDIPOST, BIOTIME, BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics, Caladrius, JCR Pharmaceuticals, AlloSource -... - August 20th, 2020
- Ivan Volschenk | The Voice of Business on 2020 Propositions - Santa Clarita Valley Signal - August 20th, 2020
- Stem Cell Characterization and Analysis Tool Market 2020: Potential Growth, Challenges, and Know the Companies List Could Potentially Benefit or Loose... - August 20th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Cryopreservation Equipments Market Trends, Growth Insight, Leaders, Services and Forecast to 2025 | Chart, Worthington Industries,... - August 20th, 2020
- Researchers find method to regrow cartilage in the joints - Stanford Medical Center Report - August 19th, 2020
- Israel and UAE team up on stem cell therapy research for COVID-19 - UPI News - August 19th, 2020
- Latest News 2020: Stem Cell Cartilage Regeneration Market by Coronavirus-COVID19 Impact Analysis With Top Manufacturers Analysis | Top Players: Anika... - August 19th, 2020
- Global 3D Cell Culture Market Expected to Expand at a CAGR of 14.1% during 2018-2027 - The Daily Chronicle - August 19th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes and Related Conditions Market Research Report 2020 Obervational Studies with Top Manufacturers like Athersys,... - August 19th, 2020
- Stem Cell Market Emerging Trends, Strong Application Scope, Size, Status, Analysis and Forecast to 2026 - AlgosOnline - August 19th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Growth, Size, Analysis, Outlook by 2020 - Trends, Opportunities and Forecast to 2025 - AlgosOnline - August 19th, 2020
- Cell Separation Technologies Market Research Report by Technology, by Application, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of... - August 16th, 2020
- Comprehensive Report on Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 Focusing on Growth, Demand & Scope by 2026| Osiris Therapeutics, NuVasive, Chiesi... - August 16th, 2020
- Amniotic Fluid Stem Cell Therapy Market Forecasted To Surpass The Value Of US$ XX Mn/Bn By 2018 2026 - Scientect - August 16th, 2020
- Researcher John Craig Venter Is Awarded the 2020 Edogawa-NICHE Prize for His Accomplishment in Human Genome Research - Business Wire - August 16th, 2020
- GMP Cell Banking Services Gain Momentum among Stem Cell Research Institutes Due to Cost-effectiveness and Quality They Offer - TMR Research Blog - August 14th, 2020
- AgeX Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Provides Business Update - Business Wire - August 14th, 2020
- Stem Cell Media Market Summary, Trends, Sizing Analysis and Forecast To 2025 - Express Journal - August 14th, 2020
- Scientists hope to bring Malaysian rhinoceros back from extinction with stem cell technology - National Post - August 14th, 2020
- Global Totipotent Stem Cell Market Insights And Extensive Research (2020-2025) | Company A - Owned - August 14th, 2020
- Future of Cancer Stem Cell Reviewed in a New Study Owned - Owned - August 14th, 2020
- US FDA Advisory Committee Votes Nine to One in Favor of Remestemcel-L (Ryoncil) for Efficacy in Children With Steroid-Refractory Acute Graft Versus... - August 14th, 2020
- Global and United States Epithelial Stem Cells Market Size, Comprehensive Analysis, Development Strategy, Future Plans and Industry Growth with High... - August 14th, 2020
- Biological Safety Testing Market: Segment of Reagents and Kits to Witness Promising Growth Due to Introduction of Innovative Technologies - BioSpace - August 14th, 2020
- Cell Sorting Market Research Report by Technology, by Offering, by Application, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19... - August 14th, 2020
- California Propositions on the 2020 Ballot - Fullerton Observer - August 13th, 2020
- Experimental COVID treatment may have saved man's life - 10News - August 13th, 2020
- Opportunities in the Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPS Cell) Industry - PRNewswire - August 13th, 2020
- Drug development for severe respiratory diseases supported with $3.9 million grant - Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - August 13th, 2020
- Jasper Therapeutics Strengthens Management Team with Appointment of Biopharma Industry Executive Kevin N. Heller, M.D., as Executive Vice President,... - August 13th, 2020
- Training neural circuits early in development improves response, study finds - University of Illinois News - August 13th, 2020
- Microcarrier Bioreactor Market Trends, Key Driven Factors, Segmentation And Forecast To 2020-2026 | Thermo Fisher Scientific, Danaher, BD - The Daily... - August 13th, 2020
- Cell Therapy Technologies Market Research Report by Product, by Process, by Cell Type, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of... - August 13th, 2020
- Sapience Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed with ST101 in Phase 1/2 Study in Patients with Advanced Unresectable and Metastatic Solid Tumors -... - August 13th, 2020
- High-throughput 3D screening for differentiation of hPSC-derived cell therapy candidates - Science Advances - August 7th, 2020
- Study: Early training of cell development and network improves response - News-Medical.Net - August 7th, 2020
- US government considers ethics of aborted tissue research - Angelus News - August 7th, 2020
- BCLI: Phase 3 ALS Data Expected by the End of November 2020 - Zacks Small Cap Research - August 7th, 2020
- Stem Cell Media Market with Competitive Analysis, New Business Developments and Top Companies: Thermo Fisher, STEMCELL Technologies - Owned - August 7th, 2020
- In Depth Analysis and Survey of COVID-19 Pandemic Impact on Global Umbilical Cord Blood (UCB) Stem Cell Market Report PDF 2020 Key Players Advanced... - August 7th, 2020
- Plant Stem Cell Market 2020 Share Growing Rapidly With Latest Trends, Development, Revenue, Demand And Forecast To 2029 - Owned - August 7th, 2020
- New Research Sheds Light on the Temporary Loss of Smell Stemming from COVID-19 - BioSpace - August 7th, 2020
- Comprehensive Report on Stem Cell Equipment Market 2020 | Size, Growth, Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2026 | Chart, Worthington Industries,... - August 7th, 2020
- With over 280 therapies under evaluation, the stem cell therapy market is estimated to be worth USD 8.5 Billion by 2030, claims Roots Analysis -... - August 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cell-Derived Cells Market Forecasted To Surpass The Value Of US$ XX Mn/Bn By 2019 2029 - Bulletin Line - August 3rd, 2020