EastIdahoNews.com is highlighting hardworking people who make our local businesses a success. Every Sunday, were Getting to Know YOU!
1. Name, job title and company: Kate Roth MSN, ARNP, FNP-C, WHNP-BCP, ARBHRT-C Nurse Practitioner and Medical Director for Beacon Specialty and Family Practice
2. What does your company do and what are your responsibilities? We provide an array of family medicine services. I specialize in comprehensive womens healthcare and bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. She treats thyroid disease, polycystic ovarian syndrome, infertility and vaginal rejuvenation treatment. I also perform annual wellness examinations, family planning, treatment of migraine headache, pre-marital exams and bio-identical hormone pellet insertion for men and women. My responsibilities as medical director include maintaining compliance with regulatory state board regulations, HIPAA security services, staff training and competency evaluation in accordance with state and federal law.
3. Where were you born and when is your birthday (dont need to include year)? Champaign, Illinois, October 2
4. How long have you lived in eastern Idaho and what city do you live in now? Ive lived in eastern Idaho for 18 years. (Didnt want to say the city she lives in).
5. Tell us about your first job after high school/college. Hired as staff, then charge RN for the University of Illinois at Chicagos first bone, or stem cell, transplant center.
6. What is the best business decision youve ever made? Partnering with Beacon Integrative Medical Center.
7. Tell us about your family. Wonderful husband, three children all active in sports and school activities. We enjoy doing anonymous service projects, hiking, watching movies, reading books, traveling, and skiing together.
8. Tell us about a movie or book that has inspired you the most in life. (Didnt want to answer)
9. Tell us about a lesson you learned from a mistake you made in your career/business. Corporate healthcare is not for me. I believe in providing compassionate, comprehensive healthcare and making sure my patients feel heard.
10. What is a goal you hope to accomplish in the next 12 months? Grow personally, physically, spiritually and professionally. Always learning!
11. What is one piece of advice you have for someone who wants to do what youre doing? Listen to and love your patients.
12. If you could do it all over again, what would you do differently? Nothing at all. I am thrilled to be who and where I am today.
13. Where is your favorite place to eat in eastern Idaho? Home!
14. Tell us something surprising about yourself. (Didnt want to answer)
15. How do you like your potatoes? Roasted with garden-fresh herbs.
If you have an employee or co-worker who we should get to know, email email@example.com.
See the rest here:
- Irving Weissman Laboratory | Institute for Stem Cell ... - December 4th, 2021
- Nine Things To Know About Stem Cell Treatments - A Closer ... - December 4th, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine & Stem Cell Therapy Las Vegas ... - December 4th, 2021
- World AIDS Day: is a cure for HIV finally in sight? - Thomson Reuters Foundation - December 4th, 2021
- New genetic technology for gene expression analysis of cancer cells - News-Medical.net - December 4th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Restores Insulin Production in Patients with Type 1 Diabetes - MD Magazine - December 4th, 2021
- It takes guts to make a heart - EurekAlert - December 4th, 2021
- Appia Bio Announces Appointment of Irving Weissman, MD, and Mark Exley, PhD, to Scientific Advisory Board - BioSpace - December 4th, 2021
- The Intramural Research Program at the Abu Dhabi Stem Cell Center (ADSCC) Signs a Letter of Intent to Collaborate with the Division of Intramural... - December 4th, 2021
- TScan Therapeutics to Host a Virtual Event to Discuss Highlights from the 63rd ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition - GlobeNewswire - December 4th, 2021
- Genomic Testing Cooperative to Present data at the American Society of Hematology Meeting on its Proprietary Machine Learning Approaches for RNA... - December 3rd, 2021
- Cell Culture Media Market is predicted to grow from US$ 2.6 Bn in 2020 to over US$ 5.6 Bn by 2031 - PRNewswire - December 3rd, 2021
- Appia Bio Announces Appointment of Irving Weissman, MD, and Mark Exley, PhD, to Scientific Advisory Board - PRNewswire - December 3rd, 2021
- Treatment Tricks Cancer Cells Into Changing Their Identity To Eliminate Them - Technology Networks - December 3rd, 2021
- Soumit K. Basu MD PhD is recognized by Continental Who's Who - The Wellsboro Gazette - December 3rd, 2021
- Report of Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating MultiStem Cell Therapy for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Published in Intensive Care... - November 30th, 2021
- Restorative treatments for erectile dysfunction arent proven to work. Men pay thousands anyway. - The Philadelphia Inquirer - November 30th, 2021
- Talaris Therapeutics Announces Initiation of Phase 2 Clinical Trial of FCR001 in Individuals with a Severe Form of Scleroderma - Yahoo Finance - November 30th, 2021
- Letter to the editor | In support of Hakeem Jefferson and the Early Career Black Faculty Group - The Stanford Daily - November 30th, 2021
- Jasper Therapeutics: Advancing Cures With HSC Transplants And Safer Prior Conditioning - Seeking Alpha - November 30th, 2021
- Immunomic Therapeutics Announces Collaboration With iOncologi - BioSpace - November 28th, 2021
- How drugs are reviewed and approved in Canada - The Globe and Mail - November 27th, 2021
- JGC : Investment in two companies in the MSC regenerative medicine and digital therapeutics fields through CVC fund - marketscreener.com - November 27th, 2021
- Global Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market Report 2021, Featuring Key Players KBI Biopharma, Waisman Biomanufacturing, Merck and Thermo Fisher... - November 27th, 2021
- Digital twins for predictive oncology will be a paradigm shift for precision cancer care - Nature.com - November 27th, 2021
- From tummy tucks to facelifts: Pet plastic surgery is happening in Ohio - NewsNation Now - November 27th, 2021
- Susanna Park inducted as holder of Roth Endowed Chair for Discovery, Education and Patient Care - UC Davis Health - November 24th, 2021
- Global Cell Therapy Markets Report 2021-2030: Cell Therapy Markets According to Therapeutic Areas, Technologies, & Companies - PRNewswire - November 24th, 2021
- Research Developments in the Treatment of Advanced Kidney Cancer - liherald - November 24th, 2021
- The Expanding Role of Interferons in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms - Targeted Oncology - November 24th, 2021
- InGeneron Publishes Significant Support for the Existence of Naturally Pluripotent Stem Cells in All Organs in the Adult Body - Galveston County Daily... - November 24th, 2021
- UoH start-up ties up with GenepoweRx for personalizing medical procedures - United News of India - November 24th, 2021
- BioRestorative Therapies Enters into Letter of Intent with PRC Clinical - BioSpace - November 22nd, 2021
- FDA Action Alert: Takeda, Aadi and Fennec - BioSpace - November 22nd, 2021
- New MedHouse Location Opens in West Palm Beach, Powered by R3 Health: Popular Concierge Membership Social Wellness and Biohacking Club Welcomes New... - November 22nd, 2021
- Researchers use model of hypothalamus to implicate genes associated with sleep, BMI, puberty, and more - EurekAlert - November 21st, 2021
- Orchard Therapeutics Announces New England Journal of Medicine Publication of Interim Proof-of-concept Study Results of OTL-203 for Hurler Syndrome -... - November 21st, 2021
- Gene Therapy May Reverse Hurler Syndrome, a Rare and Severe Illness in Kids - HealthDay - November 18th, 2021
- Braeden Lichti - Investing in Precision Medicine to Yield New Treatments for Neurodegenerative Diseases - PRNewswire - November 18th, 2021
- Orchard Therapeutics Announces New England Journal of Medicine Publication of Interim ... - The Bakersfield Californian - November 18th, 2021
- Diabetes breakthrough: Revolutionary stem cell technique treated 'severe' disease in study - Daily Express - November 18th, 2021
- French biotech CellProthera welcomes three exceptional talents to its executive management team - Business Wire - November 18th, 2021
- FDA Approves Merck's KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) as Adjuvant Therapy for Certain Patients With Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Following Surgery - Business... - November 18th, 2021
- BioBridge Global continues history of innovation with umbilical cord collection and processing under cGMP standards for further manufacture -... - November 18th, 2021
- PhD Studentship, Cartilage Regenerative Medicine job with UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTON | 271677 - Times Higher Education (THE) - November 16th, 2021
- Behind the FDA Approval: Belumosudil for Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease - Targeted Oncology - November 16th, 2021
- Dr. Nathan Newman Recognized as a Professional of the Year for 2021 by Strathmore's Who's Who Worldwide - PR.com - November 16th, 2021
- A second HIV patient may have been 'cured' of infection without stem cell treatment, in extremely rare case - CNN - November 16th, 2021
- miRNA-based therapeutics to treat Glioblastoma at Johns Hopkins Medical Institute in Baltimore - Open Access Government - November 16th, 2021
- New dates announced for global scientific conference recruited to Memphis by UT Health Science Center and Tennessee Institute of Regenerative Medicine... - November 13th, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine Market to reach US$ 25,959.5 Mn by end of 2028, Says Coherent Market Insights - PRNewswire - November 13th, 2021
- ASCO Reading Room | CAR T-Cell Therapy in Hematologic Malignancies | MedPage Today - MedPage Today - November 13th, 2021
- This Week at FDA: CDRH and Endologix leaks, OTC monograph reform, and more - Regulatory Focus - November 13th, 2021
- Always Ready: A military man's motto on service and cancer - Yale School of Medicine - November 13th, 2021
- 100 years after insulin treatment was invented, researchers hope to ditch needles once and for all - CBC.ca - November 13th, 2021
- These 5 Things Can Cause Your Hip to Collapse Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - November 13th, 2021
- Athersys Reports Updates on Timing for Japan ARDS and Stroke Programs From Healios KK - GuruFocus.com - November 13th, 2021
- Putting the move back in movement - Scope - Scope - November 11th, 2021
- Revolutionizing the way we treat lack of blood flow diseases by using stem cell therapy - InvestorIntel - November 11th, 2021
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Announces Implementation of Reverse Stock Split in Preparation for Planned Uplisting to The Nasdaq Capital Market... - November 11th, 2021
- It takes a village (of cells) to heal the intestine - Baylor College of Medicine News - November 11th, 2021
- Fate Therapeutics Announces Abstract Highlighting FT538 and FT573 Programs Selected for Presentation at SITC 2021 Annual Meeting Press Conference -... - November 11th, 2021
- CAR T-cell therapy: Hear from a Canadian patient - CTV News - November 9th, 2021
- UM teams to research under-studied aspects of COVID-19 - UM Today - November 9th, 2021
- COVID Booster Eligibility: Who Can Get the Third Vaccine Dose Now? - NBC10 Boston - November 9th, 2021
- He cant cure his dad. But a scientists research may help everyone else. - The Indian Express - November 9th, 2021
- Hoth Therapeutics Inks API and Drug Product Contracts with WuXi STA to Advance Manufacturing of HT-KIT Cancer Therapeutic - Yahoo Finance - November 9th, 2021
- MS in Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine - November 7th, 2021
- Institute for Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine ... - November 7th, 2021
- Stem-cell niche - Wikipedia - November 7th, 2021
- Stem Cell Network - November 7th, 2021
- This is such an important moment: how stem cell research ... - November 7th, 2021
- Experts gain insights into pathomechanisms of dilated cardiomyopathy - News-Medical.Net - November 7th, 2021
- Updates in Therapies of Relapsed and Refractory Follicular Lymphoma - Cancer Network - November 7th, 2021
- Totipotent Stem Cell - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics - November 7th, 2021
- Editas Medicine to Present Data Demonstrating Progress Towards Transformative Gene Editing Medicines for the Treatment of Hemoglobinopathies and... - November 5th, 2021
- Parkinson's gene therapy restores responses to dopamine-boosting drug in mouse models - FierceBiotech - November 5th, 2021
- Treatment Sequencing Could Change With Complementary Combinations and CAR T Options in B-ALL - OncLive - November 5th, 2021
- Shockwave therapy brings new healing opportunities for heart attack patients and hope for people with spinal cord injuries - WDRB - November 5th, 2021
- Clade Therapeutics Raises $87 Million Series A Financing to - GlobeNewswire - November 5th, 2021