Report Scope: This report represents a current and important business tool to evaluate new commercial opportunities in the exosome diagnostic, therapeutic and research tool markets.
New York, Nov. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Exosome Diagnostics and Therapeutics: Global Markets" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05400250/?utm_source=GNW The geographic scope of this study covers the U.S. and companies worldwide. This market is complex and consists of a number of different sectors, each affected differently by scientific and technological development. The report identifies the main positive and negative factors in each sector and forecasts further trends and product and assay development in every category of this industry.
Report Includes:- 109 tables- An updated review of the global market for exosome diagnostics and therapeutics within the biotech research industry- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026- Estimation and forecast the overall global market size, and corresponding market share analysis by application, end-user, and geographic region- Description of immunological compatibility, cargo capabilities and other intrinsic therapeutic activities of exosomes- Evaluation of exosome proteins and nucleic acids as diagnostic biomarkers and discussion of their impact on microRNA, liquid biopsy and stem cell research industry- Information on bioinformatics databases for exosome research and product development, including as ExoCarta, Vesiclopedia and EVpedia- Impact of exosome research on specific biopharmaceutical market and summary of details for major companies researching and producing exosome products- A relevant patent analysis on Exosome Diagnostics and Therapeutics in the U.S., Europe and Japan- Competitive landscape of the major players operating within global market, and their global rankings and company share analysis- Profile descriptions of the leading vendor companies including Codiak BioSciences, Evox Therapeutics, Exosome Diagnostics Inc., NonoSomiX Inc., and System Biosciences,
Summary:Initially, exosome particles were considered "garbage" molecules secreted by cells. Today, many researchers are convinced that these tiny vesicles have unlimited potential in diagnostics and therapeutics, especially in oncology treatments.
By definition, exosomes are small membrane sacs/vesicles, approximately 30 to 100 nanometers (nm) in diameter, that are released by both healthy and cancerous cells. Substances from cell cytoplasm-such as genomic DNA, various RNA species, proteins and lipids-are encapsulated into exosomes and shed into the extracellular environment.
Research shows that all fluids in the human body contain exosomes, which can transfer cytoplasmic ingredients to other cells either locally or at distant sites.Once they reach the recipient cells, cytoplasmic ingredients can alter their biology.
Thus, exosomes are being widely adopted by several end users, including hospitals, diagnostics centers and research institutions.
Scientists believe that various biomolecules in exosomes can be profiled and, consequently, may serve as useful biomarkers for different diseases.Nucleic acids such as RNA or DNA can be isolated from exosomes and further analyzed by various techniques.
This is now efficiently done with the use of software provided by key players. The software used in exosome therapeutic and diagnostic applications are used for extraction, isolation and other purposes.
Overall, the market for the exosome approach can be divided into two main segments: application and end user. The overall market is estimated to be worth $REDACTED million (see Summary Table below), with the potential to increase to $REDACTED million in the next five years with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED%.
This report evaluates the diagnostic market affected by exosome research and the further potential of exosome-based tests and assays.Indeed, an exosome approach represents the opportunity to expand and develop the liquid biopsy market, a growing sector in cancer diagnostics.
Thus, increasing cancer prevalence worldwide generates huge opportunities for the liquid biopsy market. According to Our World in Data, about 42 million people worldwide had cancer in 2016, a more than two-fold increase from 1990.
This report also highlights developments in therapeutic and drug development sectors.There is a significant potential for using exosome depletion as a way of treating disease; cancer-generated exosomes can inhibit the immune response and stimulate angiogenesis, the development of new blood vessels.
Consequently, if these exosomes are removed, tumor growth might be inhibited, and anticancer agents can work more efficiently.
In addition, there is a potential for exosomes to be used as targeted delivery vehicles of therapeutic molecules to cancer cells-for example, delivering small interfering RNA-specific molecules (siRNA) for a particular oncogene expressed in a tumor cell. According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, cell-based exosomes have a large number of roles and targets. Also, various studies have shown that exosomes have the potential to deliver various types of cargo to target cells efficiently.Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05400250/?utm_source=GNW
About ReportlinkerReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
See the original post here:
- University of Michigan Stem Cell Research | Frequently ... - November 30th, 2021
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Centre for Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine job with KINGS COLLEGE LONDON | 273388 - Times Higher Education... - November 30th, 2021
- Stem cell therapy potentially could treat Type 1 diabetes by helping patients produce insulin - USA TODAY - November 30th, 2021
- UCLA Broad Stem Cell Research Center receives $5 million ... - November 30th, 2021
- ReproCELL Incorporated : Everything you need to know about the REPROCELL iPSC Biobank - marketscreener.com - November 30th, 2021
- Cell therapy biotech Quell adds $156M for alternative to organ transplant meds - MedCity News - November 30th, 2021
- New nanochip reprograms cells in the body to perform different functions - New Atlas - November 30th, 2021
- Inside the Innovative Lab Growing Mammal Tissue Using Plants as Scaffolds - Smithsonian - November 30th, 2021
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Announces the Presentation of New Analyses from the Phase 3 Trial of NurOwn in ALS at the 4th Annual ALS ONE Research... - November 30th, 2021
- 'Sleeping' cancer cells explain why childhood leukaemia returns after years of treatment - The Institute of Cancer Research, London - The Institute of... - November 30th, 2021
- 10 rare cancers: Symptoms, treatment, and more - Medical News Today - November 30th, 2021
- Heart repair and regeneration after a heart attack a review - The Mix - November 30th, 2021
- InGeneron Publishes Significant Support for the Existence of Naturally Pluripotent Stem Cells in All Organs in the Adult Body - StreetInsider.com - November 27th, 2021
- How the CGT Catapult plans to bridge the gap between scientific research and commercialisation - The Scotsman - November 27th, 2021
- Global $512M+ Exosome Diagnostics & Therapeutics Market, 2026 | Featuring Profiles of Codiak Biosciences, Evox Therapeutics, Exosome Diagnostics,... - November 27th, 2021
- Discovering a new gene in monkeys that could help to develop new antivirals - News-Medical.net - November 27th, 2021
- 2nd Person May Be Naturally 'Cured' of HIV: What Science Is Learning - Healthline - November 27th, 2021
- Research Roundup: Masking Cuts COVID-19 Risk in Half and More Research News - BioSpace - November 27th, 2021
- Stem Cell Research Facts - November 24th, 2021
- InGeneron Publishes Significant Support for the Existence of Naturally Pluripotent Stem Cells in All Organs in the Adult Body - marketscreener.com - November 24th, 2021
- Research Developments in the Treatment of Advanced Kidney Cancer - Warwick Beacon - November 24th, 2021
- Covid vaccine: Stem cell transplant patients who must be completely re-vaccinated struggling to book jabs - iNews - November 24th, 2021
- Amity University partners with top US varsities for academics and research - Telegraph India - November 24th, 2021
- AML relapse: Definition, statistics, and treatment options - Medical News Today - November 24th, 2021
- Its too late for me but please help others with cancer - Melton Times - November 22nd, 2021
- Research Developments in the Treatment of Advanced Kidney Cancer - The Apopka Voice - November 22nd, 2021
- How The Overlap Between Artificial Intelligence And Stem Cell Research Is Producing Exciting Results - Forbes - November 22nd, 2021
- California Proposition 14, Stem Cell Research Institute ... - November 22nd, 2021
- Theres Something Neurological Going On, COVID Could Cause Depression And Anxiety, Researchers Say - CBS Baltimore - November 22nd, 2021
- Flying cars and floating cities these 8 radical designs predict our imminent future - Boston News, Weather, Sports | WHDH 7News - November 22nd, 2021
- Researchers discover new type of cell that may help regulate heart rate - News-Medical.net - November 22nd, 2021
- The Promise of Stem Cells to Help Children with Autism - Entrepreneur - November 21st, 2021
- Stem cell transplants without chemo and radiation first? - Futurity: Research News - November 16th, 2021
- Unregulated Stem Cell Clinics Endanger Patients And Limit Research - Forbes - November 16th, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine Market Size Worth $ ~41.45 billion by 2031 - Market Size, Share, Forecasts and Trends Analysis Report with COVID-19 Impact by... - November 16th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Reduces Need for Nearly 10% of Hip Replacements - Yale School of Medicine - November 16th, 2021
- Overlooked DNA may be what separates humans from other primates study - The Jerusalem Post - November 16th, 2021
- In-depth Research on Cancer Stem Cell Market Forecast Estimation & Approach 2021-2026 | Thermo Fisher Scientific, AbbVie, Merck KGaA, Bionomics,... - November 16th, 2021
- NK Cell Therapy and Stem Cell Therapy Market Cumulative Impact for COVID-19 Recovery Research Report 2021 | Takeda Pharmaceutical, JCR Pharmaceutical,... - November 16th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Analysis By Trends, Size, Share, Company Overview, Growth And Forecast By 2027|Osiris Therapeutics, NuVasive, Chiesi... - November 16th, 2021
- Hoth Therapeutics Announces a Sponsored Research Agreement to Further Develop Novel mRNA Cancer Therapeutic HT-KIT - Yahoo Finance - November 16th, 2021
- Research Antibodies Market Size Is Projected to Reach $6.35 Billion by 2028 | CAGR: 6.5% : Polaris Market Research - PRNewswire - November 16th, 2021
- Jasper Therapeutics Announces Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provides Business Update - Tyler Morning Telegraph - November 16th, 2021
- $2.26 million in grants will support biomedic - EurekAlert - November 16th, 2021
- What science knows about stem cells and what it predicts in the future | CoFounder - CoFounder Magazine - November 11th, 2021
- Jasper Therapeutics Announces Research Collaboration with AVROBIO to Evaluate JSP191 as Conditioning Agent in Clinical Studies of Ex Vivo Lentiviral... - November 11th, 2021
- Stem Cell Characterization and Analysis Tool Market 2021 Detailed Analysis of top Ventures with Regional Outlook | Key Companies: Osiris Therapeutics,... - November 11th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Umbilical Cord Blood (UCB) Market Insightful Research Report: Business Growth, Development Factors, Current and Future Trends and... - November 11th, 2021
- Century Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provides Business Updates - The Bakersfield Californian - November 11th, 2021
- 2021 Boston Investment Conference Marks Decade of Helping Fund Critical Research at Boston Childrens Hospital - Yahoo Finance - November 11th, 2021
- Yale researchers develop RNA-based therapy that clears SARS-CoV-2 from mice - EurekAlert - November 11th, 2021
- Critical Link Discovered Between Dietary Fat and the Spread of Cancer - SciTechDaily - November 11th, 2021
- Opinion | How Covid Raised the Stakes of the War Between Faith and Science - The New York Times - November 11th, 2021
- EdiGene to Present Latest Research on A Novel Surface Marker and Migration of Hematopoietic Stem Cell (HSC) That Could Enhance HSC Gene Therapy and... - November 5th, 2021
- Century Therapeutics to Present at the 63rd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Host Virtual Research & Development Update - Yahoo... - November 5th, 2021
- City of Hope Doctors Present New Research on Cancer Immunotherapies - Business Wire - November 5th, 2021
- Mini-brain model of frontotemporal dementia demonstrates the stages of dysfunction that lead to cell death - National Institute on Aging - November 5th, 2021
- Intestinal Organoids and Their Role in Tissue Engineering - Technology Networks - November 5th, 2021
- Magenta Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter Financial Results and Program Highlights - Business Wire - November 5th, 2021
- Researchers generate and characterize the hepatic organoid culture system - News-Medical.net - November 3rd, 2021
- A major research project to advance regenerative therapy for epidermolysis bullosa (EB) using transgenic stem cells - PR Web - November 3rd, 2021
- Canada Biobanks Markets, Analysis & Forecasts, 2016-2020 & 2021-2026 - Increased Research and Technological Advancement in Genomic Studies -... - November 3rd, 2021
- Study paves the way for a better understanding of muscle injury - News-Medical.Net - November 3rd, 2021
- Lab-Growing Everything Might Be The Only Way To Attain A Sustainable World - Intelligent Living - November 3rd, 2021
- What is Stem Cell Research? | The Benefits of Stem Cell ... - October 26th, 2021
- New Treatments and Tips for Dealing With Blood Cancer - Curetoday.com - October 26th, 2021
- NK Cell Therapy and Stem Cell Therapy Market Cumulative Impact for COVID-19 Recovery Research Report 2021 | Chiesi Pharmaceuticals, Takeda... - October 25th, 2021
- Skroot Laboratory, Inc. Joins Cell Manufacturing Research Initiative to Further Advance Cell Therapy Discovery - KOLO - October 23rd, 2021
- New GBM research pipeline and being glad - Brain Tumour Research - October 23rd, 2021
- Excellent Growth of Cell Separation Technology Market by Trends, Dynamic Innovation and Key Players GE, BD, Terumo, Merck, Thermo Fisher | Forecast... - October 23rd, 2021
- Misinformation on stem cell treatments for COVID-19 linked to overhyped science, researchers argue - UB Now: News and views for UB faculty and staff -... - October 21st, 2021
- What Makes Us Human? The Answer May Be Found in Overlooked Junk DNA - SciTechDaily - October 21st, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market SWOT Analysis, Key Indicators, Forecast 2027 | Anterogen Co., Ltd. (South Korea), MEDIPOST Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Osiris... - October 21st, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market: Shaping Tomorrow with Anterogen Co., Ltd. (South Korea), MEDIPOST Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Osiris Therapeutics Puck77 -... - October 21st, 2021
- Liu receives Catalyst Award from the National Institutes of Health agency - Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences - October 21st, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market 2021 Financial Highlights Analysis with Top Key Players: Anterogen Co., Ltd. (South Korea), MEDIPOST Co., Ltd. (South Korea),... - October 21st, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market 2025 Size, Key Companies, Trends, Growth And Regional Forecasts Research | Anterogen Co., Ltd. (South Korea), MEDIPOST Co.,... - October 21st, 2021
- Scientists use human-derived brain cells to develop more realistic 'disease-in-a-dish' models of Alzheimer's - National Institute on Aging - October 21st, 2021
- Harvard's R&D alliance with Resilience to advance manufacture of complex medicines - Harvard Gazette - October 17th, 2021
- Research Roundup: T-Cell Immune Response to COVID-19 Vaccines and More - BioSpace - October 17th, 2021