Drs. Malik and McDuffee joinErlanger Hematology and Oncology
Drs. Imtiaz Malik and Emily McDuffee have joined Erlanger Hematology and Oncology, a collaborative, comprehensive cancer care partnership between Erlanger Health System and Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center.
Malik, MD, MBBS, is a board-certified hematologist and medical oncologist who attended King Edward Medical University in Pakistan. He completed an internal medicine residency at Jewish Hospital & Medical Center in New York, followed by a hematology fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia and a hematology/oncology fellowship at the University of California Irvine.
McDuffee, DO, is a board-certified hematologist and medical oncologist with certification in bone marrow transplantation. Following completion of her PhD in biomedical sciences with a focus in anatomy and cell biology, Dr. McDuffee taught for several years before going to medical school at Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Blacksburg, Virginia. She joined the U.S. Army in June 2010 and received her training first at Eisenhower Army Medical Center in Fort Gordon, Georgia. She later completed a hematology/oncology fellowship at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Rockville, Maryland. During her final year, she trained under Richard Childs of the National Heart, Lung, Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health doing bone marrow stem cell transplants for patients with aplastic anemia.
CTLI Names Chattanooga State'sBo Drake to 2021-22 cohort
Bo Drake, vice president of Economic and Workforce Development at Chattanooga State Community College is one of 32 leaders invited by the State Collaborative On Reforming Education to participate in the 2021-22 cohort of the Complete Tennessee Leadership Institute.
Participants from higher education, K-12 education, government, business, and nonprofit organizations, bring varied expertise and perspectives to the program.
"Bo's participation in CTLI will benefit Chattanooga State, our wider community, and our state," said Dr. Rebecca Ashford, Chattanooga State president. "Now more than ever, non-credit, short-term education, like the programs in Bo's area at the College, is an important on-ramp to completing a college degree."
Edwin Gannon joins PomeranceEye Centerand Renaissance Surgery Center
Edwin W. Gannon III, MD, a comprehensive ophthalmologist, has joined Pomerance Eye Center PC and Renaissance Surgery Center of Chattanooga LLC. He completed an ophthalmology residency at the Hamilton Eye Institute of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis. His practice will concentrate on cataract and refractive surgery, as well as offering medical retina, cornea, Lasik and glaucoma treatment as well.
A native of Chattanooga, Dr. Gannon received his baccalaureate degree from the Middle Tennessee State University and received his MD degree from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. He is the recipient of several academic scholarships and has published several scholarly articles. He is involved with domestic and international Ophthalmology outreach programs.
Affordable Fillers addsLacyGill as a cosmetic nurse
Affordable Fillers of Chattanooga has hired Lacy Gill as its new cosmetic nurse injector.
Lacy Gill is a trained and experienced facial aesthetics professional and worked for six years at the Center for Facial Rejuvenation med-spa. She is certified by the American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery and completed their master level program in Beverly Hills, California in 2018.
Dr. Gary Gesualdi, her new employer, said he is fortunate to have Gill on the Affordable Fillers of Chattanooga staff as an aesthetics nurse specialist.
AshleyJackson named First Horizon Banktreasury management sales officer
First Horizon Bank recently named Ashley Jackson as treasury management sales officer of the Chattanooga and Northwest Georgia markets.
Jackson has 12 years of treasury experience in her roles as a corporate practitioner and banking treasury sales officer. She will be responsible for attaining annual sales goals, developing and executing business plans and strategies based on corporate goals and initiatives, and all aspects of business development for existing, new, and prospective treasury management product sales.
A Ringgold, Georgia resident, Jackson received her bachelor's degree from Georgia State University.
"We are excited to welcome Ashley to the team. Her many years of hands-on experience in the banking industry will play a pivotal role in helping our corporate clients continue to grow in the future," said Jay Dale, Chattanooga market president for First Horizon.
Compiled by Brandi Dixon
Information about new hires, promotions and business awards should be sent to email@example.com.
- Phenotype, allele and genotype distribution of ABO and RhD | JBM - Dove Medical Press - January 5th, 2022
- Importance of stem cells-Past, present and future - Express Healthcare - December 23rd, 2021
- UCLA gene therapy gives new life to girl born with fatal immune disorder | UCLA - UCLA Newsroom - December 19th, 2021
- The Worldwide Cord Blood Banking Services Industry is Expected to Reach $6+ Billion by 2026 - GlobeNewswire - December 17th, 2021
- LifeCell - India's First and Largest Stem Cell Bank - December 15th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Analysis and Demand with Forecast Overview To 2026 - Northwest Diamond Notes - December 12th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market 2021 Analysis by Business Share, Industry Growth Statistics, Prominent Players Strategies, Investment Opportunities,... - December 11th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Size 2021, Latest Business Opportunities, Growth Statistics, Industry Share, Upcoming Trends, Covid-19 Impact, Demand... - November 30th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood (CO) gains 0.46% in Active Trading on November 4 - Equities.com - November 7th, 2021
- Umbilical Cord Blood Banking, Stem Cell Banking In India ... - October 30th, 2021
- Umbilical Cord Blood Banking Market Size to Expand Significantly by the End of 2025 - BioSpace - October 28th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Detailed Analysis Of Current Industry Figures With Forecasts Growth By 2028 IMIESA - IMIESA - October 28th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking: A New Approach towards Saving Lives ... - October 19th, 2021
- Harvesting dental stem cells - Overview - October 19th, 2021
- Cord blood banking: What are the options? - Mayo Clinic - October 19th, 2021
- Stem cell banking: A UK perspective on a global challenge ... - October 2nd, 2021
- Stem Cell/Cord Blood Banking Global Market Report 2021: - October 2nd, 2021
- How to decide Stem Cell Bank for babys cord preservation ... - September 27th, 2021
- Cell banking outsourcing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14%-18% by 2026 An exclusive market research report by Lucintel - Digital Journal - September 22nd, 2021
- Cheshire father with blood cancer still searching for stem cell match that could save his life - The Chester Standard - September 22nd, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Report with Detailed Analysis of Current Revenue and Future Scope - BioSpace - September 22nd, 2021
- LifeCells Mesocel gets nod for clinical trial from DCGI; Therapy to treat patients with moderate to severe COVID 19 - APN News - September 18th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Report | Exclusive Trends and Untapped Growth Opportunities Analysis - BioSpace - September 18th, 2021
- $26.12 Billion Opportunity by 2028 in the Cell Separation Technology Market: Global Key Vendors GE, BD, Terumo, Merck, Thermo Fisher, Bio-Rad Lab -... - September 18th, 2021
- Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market Growth Factors, New Top Players, Competitive Analysis by regions from 2021 to 2028||Viacord, SMART CELLS PLUS.,... - September 8th, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence And Regenerative Medicine: What The Future Of Medicine Holds? - TheHealthSite - September 7th, 2021
- Cord Blood Banking Services Market Poised to Expand at a Robust Pace The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - September 7th, 2021
- Stem Cells Banking: Pros & Cons - Being The Parent - September 4th, 2021
- Mothercell | WORLD'S BIGGEST DENTAL STEM CELL BANK - September 4th, 2021
- Cord Blood Banking | ACOG - September 4th, 2021
- The Ultimate Choice in Stem Cell Banking Services Medeze ... - September 4th, 2021
- Cord Blood Banking: Legit Or A Scam? | American Council on ... - September 4th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking for a better future - StemCells21 - September 2nd, 2021
- Cord Stem Cell Banking Process - StemCord - September 2nd, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market SWOT Analysis, Key Indicators, Forecast 2027 : Cord Blood Registry (CBR) Systems, Cordlife Group Limited, Cryo-Cell... - September 2nd, 2021
- STEMCELL Technologies Launches Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Characterization and Banking Services in Partnership with WiCell - Business Wire - September 2nd, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal 2022 - PRNewswire - September 2nd, 2021
- Cryo-Cell International Announces Uplisting to The Nasdaq Capital Market - GlobeNewswire - September 2nd, 2021
- Vita 34 again achieves double-digit growth in revenues and earnings in the first half of the year - PharmiWeb.com - September 2nd, 2021
- Acute Exacerbation of CRS Treatment Market is Expected to Reach US$ 7.06 Bn by 2031 - BioSpace - August 23rd, 2021
- 22nd Century Group Appoints Accomplished Life Sciences and Biotechnology Executive Anthony Johnson to Board of Directors - Yahoo Finance - August 20th, 2021
- Wearable Technology Market 2021-2026: Global Size, Share, Trends and Forecast Report - The Market Writeuo - The Market Writeuo - August 20th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Revenue, Statistics, Industry Growth and Demand Analysis Research Report by 2028 - The Manomet Current - August 14th, 2021
- Melatonin Supplements Market 2021-2026: Global Size, Share, Trends and Forecast Report - The Market Writeuo - The Market Writeuo - August 14th, 2021
- High therapeutic potential of stem cells for treating genetic diseases to aid in growth of Stem Cell Banking Market - The Manomet Current - August 12th, 2021
- Cryo-Cell International to Present at the Q3 Virtual Investor Summit - GlobeNewswire - August 12th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Expectation Surges with Rising Demand and Changing Trends The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - August 12th, 2021
- High Demand Owing To the Increasing Expansion of Cell Banks and the Usage of Cell Therapy in the World - The Manomet Current - August 12th, 2021
- Actinic Keratosis Treatment Market Trends, Scope, Demand, Opportunity and Forecast by 2026 - The Market Writeuo - The Market Writeuo - August 12th, 2021
- Principles of seed banks and the emergence of complexity from dormancy - Nature.com - August 12th, 2021
- Global $5.57 Billion Cell Therapy Technologies Markets, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F: Cell Processing; Cell Preservation, Distribution, and... - August 12th, 2021
- CryoCord | Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Banking - August 8th, 2021
- Netcells | Stem Cell Banking | South Africa's Leading Stem ... - August 8th, 2021
- Home - Lifebank Stem Cell Banking - August 8th, 2021
- Umbilical Cord Blood Banking Australia and Stem Cell Storage - August 8th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking for Pets | Gallant - August 8th, 2021
- Striking the right c(h)ord - The Tribune India - August 8th, 2021
- Cord Blood Banking Services Market Giants Spending Is Going To Boom - The Market Gossip - The Market Gossip - August 8th, 2021
- Banking Cell Stem Market Scope and Forecast By 2021-2027 I Top key players-Cord Blood Registry (CBR) Systems (US), Cordlife Group Limited (Singapore),... - August 8th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market to Reach US$11.3 Billion by the Year 2027 - Yahoo Finance - August 6th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood (CO) gains 0.98% in Light Trading on August 4 - Equities.com - August 6th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market Size And Forecast to 2021 2027 analysis with key players : Cord Blood Registry (CBR) Systems, Cordlife Group Limited,... - August 4th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Files Annual Report on Form 20-F - PRNewswire - August 2nd, 2021
- Stem cell company asked to compensate couple - Times of India - July 31st, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Production, Consumption, Worldwide Business, Revenue, Price Trend by Product Type, Analysis by 2027 The Manomet... - July 31st, 2021
- LifeCell International appoints Mullen Lintas as their creative partner - ETBrandEquity.com - July 31st, 2021
- Worldwide Stem Cell Banking Industry to 2026 - Featuring CBR Systems, Cordlife and Lifecell Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - July 17th, 2021
- Stem Cells Market Key Players, Competitive Landscape, Growth, Statistics, Revenue and Industry Analysis Report by 2027 The Manomet Current - The... - July 13th, 2021
- Shawn Johnson East is among influencers promoting cord blood banking. What is it? - Yahoo News - July 9th, 2021
- Bringing the clinic home - Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences - July 9th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market to Witness Robust Expansion Throughout the Forecast Period 2019 2026 Rust Wire - Rust Wire - July 9th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Banking Market Demand Analysis and Projected huge Growth By 2027 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - July 3rd, 2021
- Need-based innovations happen overnight in India: Padmashri Dr. Manjula Anagani - ETHealthworld.com - July 1st, 2021
- Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market by Technology, Application & Geography Analysis & Forecast to 2028 ||CBR Systems, Inc Cordlife Cells4Life... - June 29th, 2021
- Stem Cells Banking Market Estimated to Boost in Near Future 2027 with Top Key Players KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - June 29th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year of Fiscal 2021 - PRNewswire - June 29th, 2021
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market is Projected to Witness an Upward Growth Over 2027: SGS Life Sciences, Lonza, CCBC, Vcanbio The Manomet Current - The... - June 24th, 2021
- Global Cord Blood Corporation to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2021 Financial Results - Yahoo Finance - June 22nd, 2021
- Cord Stem Cell Banking Market 2021-Competitive Insights: CBR Systems, Inc., Cordlife, Cells4Life Group LLP, Cryo-Cell International, Inc., Cryo-Save... - June 22nd, 2021
- COVID-19 Impact on Cancer Stem Cells Market to Witness Comprehensive Growth by 2026 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - June 16th, 2021